It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico : Professors Study Predicts Mitt Romney Win -Study Predicts Romney 300 + Electoral Votes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, you need a history lesson. Here's a brief one from a letter I written before Obama became president. (unedited from 2008) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm not one to be fooled by statistics or experimental evidence with too many variables, but I thought this equation was interesting. The part that intrigued me the most was that they plugged in the equation for every previous election and it picked the right president every time. How they dug up all of that info Idk, but still it's interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Carter administration created 10.3 million jobs in one term It took Reagan two terms to create 16.1 million. So you can say Reagan only created 8.5 million jobs per term so term wise Carter did create more jobs. And Clinton blew both of them away with 22.7 million for both terms. Something else that really helped Reagan was giving amnesty to all the illegals so you could say he was also the world's greatest coyote.

Bill Clinton benefited from the Dot.com bubble. - World Wide Web -

Google - Amazon - eBay - Yahoo etc.

He was at the right place at the right time and also gave us 4 years of surpluses.

He also gave us meaningful welfare reform.

-----------

Welcome to the year 2012.

Our college graduates are walking right into a huge wall with the words - STAGNATION -

written on it. They deserve better than that.

- President Mitt Romney -

Just hang in there. It will be all over in a few months.

------------
BTW, did you hear ? Now the Republican Senator in Connecticut is winning HIS race!

What is going on ??!!

I thought Connecticut was a - BLUE - state.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

When people are angry at the ECONOMY, blame goes all the way to the TOP. And, OBAMA will get a taste of his own medicine. Just like BUSH, OBAMA will go down.

edit on 23-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

Yes, Obama is doomed.

The RNC will use Obamas own words to take him down.

I saw the tape on Hannity last night. It is devastating.

Now, i can easily see President Mitt Romney winning with over 300 Electoral Votes.

BTW, i found the Professors Electoral Map Projection result.

Here it is.

I wonder how close this will look on November 7, 2012 ?

edit on 24-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by RELDDIR

Bush didn't lose and Obama probably won't either.

ALWAYS LEAVING OUT CRITICAL INFORMATION...LIES, BUSH WAS NOT UP FOR RE-ELECTION DURING A BAD ECONOMY, OBAMA IS.

Bingo !

The economy didn't blow up until the end of the President George W. Bush 2nd term - 2008-.

For a few years there President George W. Bush had an unemployment rate around 4.4%.

That is incredible.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
its funny to see people going at each other on ATS. Even the POTUS candidates wouldn't be that enthusiastic about going at each other like that
Save your energy folks.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
its funny to see people going at each other on ATS. Even the POTUS candidates wouldn't be that enthusiastic about going at each other like that
Save your energy folks.

The analysis from political science professors Ken Bickers and Michael Berry of

the University of Colorado says Romney gets 320 Electoral Votes.

Obama gets only 218.

The key to Romney winning is the economy and it doesn't look like it's going to improve

before Election Day. In fact, economists say it will get worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is the problem with your point....

abcnews.go.com...

www.gallup.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Perhaps you did not look beyond what supported your point?

Text

news.xinhuanet.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.politico.com...

www.marketplace.org...

www.dailykos.com...

politicsbyeccehomo.wordpress.com...

www.cafemom.com...

Any thoughts?
edit on 24-8-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

edit on 24-8-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hurray, hurray!! Now we will get another flip-flopping, lying ass con artist in office. Hurray for us!!!
All my worries have magically vanished
Romney is much worse then Obama and anyone that doesn't see that is just delusional and in complete denial. That and brainwashed by the media and their propaganda.

It's this simple folks, Romney & Paul are for big business not YOU!! R&P not only doubts global warming but they are both against renewable energy which will keep us enslaved to fossil fuels.(this is completely understandable when much of their donors are oil companies).
When are people going to learn.Seriously. Look at the last republican in office. Oh yeah remember that guy? Ya know the one who brought us the Patriot Act. Two unjustifiable wars that put America in debt(yes I know Obama-haters like to blame him for this one but America was already in massive debt before he came into office) and god knows what else. You are an absolute fool if you think ANY politician from either side is going to come in and save the day.

Today's politician are about money, not the people. Until people realize this,they will continue to bicker at one another and fight over irrelevant crap instead of fighting the real fight.
Obama is a straight up puppet that does what he is told. Romney is a money hungry compulsive liar that will do anything to maximize profits for himself and his cronies. You can't believe one word he says but hell he's gonna be our president!!! Hurray! Hurray for us!!! Woo hoo

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
Here is the problem with your point....

abcnews.go.com...

www.gallup.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Perhaps you did not look beyond what supported your point?

Text

news.xinhuanet.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.politico.com...

www.marketplace.org...

www.dailykos.com...

politicsbyeccehomo.wordpress.com...

www.cafemom.com...

Any thoughts?
edit on 24-8-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

Wow! You sure did a lot of research to muddy the water on the University of Colorado

computer projection made by Professor Bickers and Professor Berry.

Here is the problem:

The formula used by the 2 professors does - NOT - have a political agenda behind it.

All of your alternate sources are from www. leftwingloonsareus.org.

------------
The good news is that we won't have to wait long to find out if my 2 favorite professors

in Colorado have an honest formula.

Lets you and i come back to this thread November 7, 2012.

-- Then we will know. --

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluginkid

Hurray, hurray!! Now we will get another flip-flopping, lying ass con artist in office. Hurray for us!!!
All my worries have magically vanished
Romney is much worse then Obama and anyone that doesn't see that is just delusional and in complete denial. That and brainwashed by the media and their propaganda.

It's this simple folks, Romney & Paul are for big business not YOU!! R&P not only doubts global warming but they are both against renewable energy which will keep us enslaved to fossil fuels.(this is completely understandable when much of their donors are oil companies).
When are people going to learn.Seriously. Look at the last republican in office. Oh yeah remember that guy? Ya know the one who brought us the Patriot Act. Two unjustifiable wars that put America in debt(yes I know Obama-haters like to blame him for this one but America was already in massive debt before he came into office) and god knows what else. You are an absolute fool if you think ANY politician from either side is going to come in and save the day.

Today's politician are about money, not the people. Until people realize this,they will continue to bicker at one another and fight over irrelevant crap instead of fighting the real fight.
Obama is a straight up puppet that does what he is told. Romney is a money hungry compulsive liar that will do anything to maximize profits for himself and his cronies. You can't believe one word he says but hell he's gonna be our president!!! Hurray! Hurray for us!!! Woo hoo

President Mitt Romney and his outstanding VP Paul Ryan will:

- Lower the unemployment rate to 4%

- Grow the GDP to 7%

- Grow the GDP to $25 Trillion

- Repeal ObamaCare and Replace it with an alternative that includes tort reform

- Lower the National Debt to $12 Trillion over the next 8 years

That's not exactly a nightmare scenario for the USA.

----------
Also, our college graduates will be able to find work at a Fortune 500 corporation.

Their current situation is depressing. They deserve better than Obama.

They are walking away from the graduation ceremony and running into a huge wall

with the words - STAGNATION - written on it.

- Grads Trading Caps and Gowns for Mops -

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join