It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NBC doing a Story on Mormonism Tonight?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Breitbart (the site knightrider078 recently posted) is also the guy that did the ACORN nonsense (see my post above for details). Hardly a legitimate site.
As for plans. Obama is a en.wikipedia.org... Romney, believes in the economics of Bush (deregulation, less taxes for the mega wealthy etc) . Keynesian economics got us out of en.wikipedia.org... that was caused by the roaring (unregulated 1920s). Granted the Keynesian stimulus was meager and we had to wait over a decade for a greater stimulus ( World War 2) to achieve recovery.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

According to the professors in Colorado it's already over.

We've already been through this once and your claim has been completely discredited. The professors said that it can change at any time.

Now your just trollin'.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Eurisko2012

According to the professors in Colorado it's already over.

We've already been through this once and your claim has been completely discredited. The professors said that it can change at any time.

Now your just trollin'.

The projection stands for right now.

The calculations are correct but lets just keep an eye on their chart projection.

I do see 1 error on their Electoral Map. - Iowa will be - RED -

edit on 24-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Plenty of garbage has been written about Obama over the past 4 years. You can google it all too and find it infesting plenty of "alternative media" sites.

There is no need for more. Voters must know the truth about Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney before they go to the polls and vote.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's funny you bring up Iowa. I was talking with another member off of ATS and they told me they thought you were tracking IP's from a commercial account. (please forgive me, I have little knowledge of such crap and how it works)

I live in Iowa and you just happen to bring it up. Why did you mention Iowa and are you looking at my IP?
edit on 24-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The OP should watch the South Park episode called Douch and Turd since it describes the American election system pretty well.

"As the election approaches, Kyle tries to convince everyone that his candidate, a giant douche, is better than Cartman's nominee, a turd sandwich."

The only way to make a difference is to not support the system. Do not vote if you want change. Its easy, convenient, and will actually work if many people do it.

www.southparkstudios.com...
edit on 24-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

this thread is getting dangerously off topic and your remarks have nothing to do with the topic, in fact they are also plain wrong!!!!!

I'm not taking political advice from a crude cartoon show!
edit on 24-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
It's funny you bring up Iowa. I was talking with another member off of ATS and they told me they thought you were tracking IP's from a commercial account. (please forgive me, I have little knowledge of such crap and how it works)

I live in Iowa and you just happen to bring it up. Why did you mention Iowa and are you looking at my IP?

The Rasmussen polling suggests that Iowa will move into the Romney column.

That's it.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My reply to NBC...cause they can ...plain and simple!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
My reply to NBC...cause they can ...plain and simple!

Distract - Divert - Divide

It's the Obama Triple D Plan of 2012.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Plenty of garbage has been written about Obama over the past 4 years. You can google it all too and find it infesting plenty of "alternative media" sites.

There is no need for more. Voters must know the truth about Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney before they go to the polls and vote.

People need to see 2016 Obamas America for the truth. NOT the Mainstream Media Propaganda on Obama
edit on 24-8-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Your a Blind Obama Drone so ofcourse you dont like Breitbart. the MSM is working to get Obama Re Elected

I do not support Obama and even I know Breitbart was a propagandist.

You're a blind GOP drone if you can't see through it.

Breitbart, WND and others are just trying to help the GOP.

See how easy it is to do what you did. It doesn't take brains to see past that crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
“Your a Blind Obama Drone so ofcourse you dont like Breitbart. the MSM is working to get Obama Re Elected”
knightrider078
Once again you only post gibberish and childish name calling. If you had actually read my posts (or were capable of understanding them) you would have seen that I am not a fan of Obama.
I posted proof that Breitbart lied about ACORN and you offer no evidence in response, only en.wikipedia.org...
Here is a suggestion, consult the following list so that you will no longer commit obvious fallacies and continue to look foolish.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying Obama is a christian? It makes no sense to people with dignity and reverance for the truth

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Why do people keep saying Obama is a christian? It makes no sense to people with dignity and reverance for the truth

Because he attended a Christian church for many years and he says that he is a Christian.

Regardless of how we think about him politically, we have no reason to believe he is anything but Christian.

Not to mention the fact that he eats pork and drinks alcohol. So he cannot be Muslim.

So it makes no sense to people with dignity and reverence for the truth to think otherwise.

and honestly, who cares what religion he is. He still doesn't work for the American people.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Mitt Romney says he isn't hiding anything in his tax returns. Do you liberals believe him??? No.

The issue with Obama and Christianity, is larger than him going to church. Romney gives 10% of his wealthy to Mormon causes in the church. What christian things does Obama go out of his way to do?

Christians have sued Obama over his healthcare mandate and over the fact that he wants religious institutions to supply birth control to everyone, when it costs $9 at your local pharmacy and it goes against some basic principles in the religion itself!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Do you liberals believe him??? No.

This really shows how much you pay attention.

First thing, I'm not liberal. I happen to be a registered republican, but I call myself a TRUE conservative. I support Ron Paul.

Second, I have said numerous times that Romney's taxes are a stupid issue that would not change his support or lack thereof. Just like Obama's faith. It's pointless and only takes away from real issues we could discuss.

The issue with Obama and Christianity, is larger than him going to church. Romney gives 10% of his wealthy to Mormon causes in the church. What christian things does Obama go out of his way to do?

Figures. Christianity is measured by the amount of money you give them? How Christian of Romney.

As far as what Christian-like stuff Obama has done....I don't know. I do know that I am not in a position to judge Romney or Obama's faith in any way. Only the person that is true to his faith in action and heart should be the one to criticize anyone else's faith.

Are you that person? Are you 100% pure in your faith in that you have the right to throw stones? If not, you are being hypocritical.

Christians have sued Obama over his healthcare mandate and over the fact that he wants religious institutions to supply birth control to everyone, when it costs $9 at your local pharmacy and it goes against some basic principles in the religion itself!

I agree. But since you are so concerned about people being true to their faith, why not talk to the Christians, Catholics and others that use birth control when their faith says not to.

You can't expect government to exclude certain groups of people in legislation just because the church cannot force people to be true to their faith.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here's quick, and catchy rundown of the mormon faith for anyone who is unfamilar with the story.

From Matt Stone, and Trey Parker's "Book of Mormon: The musical"

edit on 24-8-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join