It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's take a look at the PoleShift/PlanetX doomsayers, shall we?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, John Moore's date has now come and gone, so maybe we should take a look at him first.

John Moore, self appointed expert in all things doom, he has over the past few months been predicting, citing "government sources" and "trusted friends" that Nibiru was going to swipe by us and cause a huge cataclysm , oh about 2 days ago. John runs a rather impressive webstore, in which he sells all sorts of implements to help one survive the coming Planet X disaster, and I am sure, makes quite a bit of money off of it.

Now that the date has come and gone, John, while still pointing to the Earth Changes website run by Stan Dayo, has backed away from talking about Nibiru as much and is now focusing on CME's (Carrington Event) and World War 3 starting in the Middle East as the next disasters to come along, he is also in his last radio show that was up, purporting to know all about the coming world economic collapse that is supposed to be happening "soon"

Listening to this man, you start to wonder if he's firing on all cylinders. He jumps around a lot, likes to use heavy pauses and heavy breathing into the mic to get his point across, sounding more like a prophet than a Green Beret. His only purpose it seems is to sell products through his website and sell seats at seminars on how you too can prepare and survive doom.

Doomsayer Rating: 8

Next up, Nancy Lieder / Zetatalk

Here we have the Queen of Doom, a woman who refuses to allow anyone to question the accuracy of her claims (or the Zetas, it's hard to tell where Nancy ends and her imaginary Zetas begin) and, well just look at the disclaimer from her site:

No debunking and disruption. Debunking and disruption will lead to suspension.

The existence of Planet X and the truthfulness of ZetaTalk are not debatable.

This ning does not focus on religion or politics, so these types of questions will be declined as a distraction from the issue at hand.

ZetaTalk only. Posting of or discussion regarding material alleged to be channeled or otherwise relayed by entities other than the STO Zetas to anyone other than Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com is not allowed on this site

Does this sound like a woman with an open mind? Let's look at one of nancy's latest bits of wisdom, when it was pointed out that a UFO she claimed was over the Olympics was actually the Goodyear Blimp...

@Fra What! Have you even LOOKED at that blimp video? Panoramic views? SkyNews takes vids from their chopper! Heavens, people you have to start thinking! Kick start that brain of yours and stop posting mindless stuff like this, really! Blimp

When in fact this object was clearly the Blimp...

Nancy is never wrong, anyone questioning her or her Zeta accuracy is immediately dismissed, no one is allowed to question her, ever. Hmm......

There's a term for that...... can we say delusional? Anyhow her original date for the total destruction of the Earth was in 2003, that came and went without incident OMGZ it was a lie by the Zetas to confuse the Powers that Be and now it's 2012 (funny how it became Dec 2012 when everyone started talking about it)

In a nutshell (pun intended) Nancy Lieder, uses bad astronomy, even worse science and a vivid imagination to convince followers that they can:

1) See Planet X and it's "moons" by putting a floppy insert in front of a camera, as it's only visible in the red spectrum.

2) Take to heart that every single weather incident, earthquake, mudslide, flood is all foretold by the Zeta's in their "scripted drama"

and

3) Anyone who does not believe in Planet X is a "paid disinfo artist" (Where have i heard that before hmm)

IN short, When December comes along and nothing happens again, Nancy will have lost the last bit of credibility her and her Zeta's ever had, if they ever really had any at all.

Doomsayer Rating: Off the Scale
edit on 23-8-2012 by vkey08 because: forgot a line

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's all sci-fi for those who want to listen, but the reality is that nothing is going to happen. It's only the fools that believe it's all real.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Put it this way - thanks to the "Mayan's" alot of people today have their own business and are doing quite well. Now I have said Mayan's in quotations as that is simple media talk for "these guys predicted the end of the world", and hopefully you'll get what I mean (there's alot more to it than that, and their calander, as well as many historical interpretations, have been taken way out of hand).

Anywho, the second part of a business idea is people willing to heed their "warning", and those are abundant. So preventing the direct exclusions of their "theories" on their websites stops their cashflow from drying out.

Having said that, I never rule out a proposed scenario, though I know a scammer when I see one.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Acronychal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Vkey, I'm glad you created a post about this.

I for one as many others got sucked into the mr Moore dates, not sucked in to the point I dug myself and the wife and boys bunker, more amazed and intrigued that such a bold statement with dates could be made, and if the truth be told I was half expecting something to happen.

I was that intrigued I joined an astronomy forum and asked about planetx or nibiru, I got a simple IT'S A HOAX answer and when I asked more I was banned for trolling !?!? ( how one can troll your own thread is beyond me but there we go )

Anyway, as lots like of stuff on here it all has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

I have been a member here for some 5ish years now, but never log in or post, but all I see is doom gloom and prediction dates come and go, it's nothing more than scaring people into thinking this tripe is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Let's not forget our friend Terral, who flooded the internet with grave warnings about Comet ELEnin, well known to be Nibiru in disguise:

Even now, he is joining forces with Moore to spread the "truth."

Will we never see the end of this shameless chicanery?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Terral! What a cut up. I know him and have spoken to him and been a caller to one of his radio shows.

Reminds me of that guy, Ross Perot. "Giant sucking sound". We all got a big laugh out of that prediction.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I forgot about him, also I was thinking Donny should go on the list too, (UrsaAdams) and all of his nutty predictions..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2012 by GameKeeper because: links not working for vids..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

and this is supposed to be a video about what now?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It always cracks me up how the true "sheeple" are the ones who constantly accuse those of us who aren't gullible and thick of being sheep ourselves. Morons.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't. Knnow why you would bother naming individual names.

Just say the truth, every single person who claims to have insider info from aliens, channeling, spirit walking,dream contacts, extra demintional entities, and sells survival stuffs on their site is a shill, lier, cheat, con artist etc...

Every single person who has ever believed any of their crap needs a psych eval, as they obviously were, or are crazy in the literal sense.

How does one hear #e, see #e, smell #e and get talked into believeing they are eating cupcakes?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by DJW001

I forgot about him, also I was thinking Donny should go on the list too, (UrsaAdams) and all of his nutty predictions..

Absolutely. And let's not forget about the "skyview team." How many of their own videos have they removed from youtube at this point after being caught stealing and lying? I've lost count.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Another wacko is Lucus who runs the rabbit hole website which is a large collection of untruths. That site is an excellent place to pick up all sorts of lies including meteorite impacts that never happened.

Lucus can tell you all sorts of lies about:
1. modern events
2. historical events
3. petroglyphs
4. astronomy
5. physics
6. pyramids

It's the world according to a disturbed mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
dont know if this will work or not.. didnt you create this same thread the other day OP?

if link works the ultimate truth is blow..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-8-2012 by GameKeeper because: link not working..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Not exactly, I didn't name the sites or the people, or give examples of why they are just off the reservation.. this thread is to give people a list of the nuts out there purporting to know for sure this is happening..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So so far we have:

John Moore (DS-8)
Nancy Lieder (DS- Off the Scale)
Donny Gilson (DS - 10)
Lucus (DS -TBD, I don't know enough about him)
Terral (DS -7, only because he regurgitates Gilson and Lieder)
"Skyview Team" (DS- 8)

Oh and for a really good in depth look at all the hoaxes out there and reviews on each,

2012 Hoax

Let's all keep Isabel Taylor (Citation) in our minds, as a reminder of how dangerous this all really is.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
dont know if this will work or not.. didnt you create this same thread the other day OP?

if link works the ultimate truth is blow..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-8-2012 by GameKeeper because: link not working..

Wow a camera that looks like the CCD is burning out, that's an ultimate truth?????

Seriously man..... can't you find something that hasn't been debunked about a million times on here?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Then there is the elementary school drop out who authored this gem:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
So so far we have:

John Moore (DS-8)
Nancy Lieder (DS- Off the Scale)
Donny Gilson (DS - 10)
Lucus (DS -TBD, I don't know enough about him)
Terral (DS -7, only because he regurgitates Gilson and Lieder)
"Skyview Team" (DS- 8)

Oh and for a really good in depth look at all the hoaxes out there and reviews on each,

2012 Hoax

Let's all keep Isabel Taylor (Citation) in our minds, as a reminder of how dangerous this all really is.

We must not forget VIVOS

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What a great thread. I get to relive all of these hilarious nut jobs again.

Let's not forget the disgraced Calleman that had something big happening last October. He was giventhe title of prophet of nonsense by the archaeologist Normark.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join