No Commentary Necessary…it’s all Been Said Already...Let the Picture do the Talking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm proud to say that I'm currently debt free. I am helping my mother pay her mortgage off and want her to be debt free too.

I will never again get a loan/credit card/ overdraft facility. I have been there and learnt my lesson.

A few days ago, I was talking to a customer who sold his house. He paid £4k for it 40 years ago and got £95k for it this year. He has sold it and is now renting a place. He has nearly £100k in the bank and has every intention of spending as much as he can before he dies.

His children have long flown the nest and his pensions are pretty substantial so he is just going to travel the world the world with his wife as often as possible.
Cool, huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I believe there was a "Ron Paul" silver dollar some years ago that the Fed raided and took?

Let's get down to the nitty gritty, farmers have to buy their seed from Monsanto? and other huge seed companies every year to plant their crops. It is against the law to grow corn and harvest seed for the next year's crops. They tag and regulate any animals for milk, beef, and so on.

Jon Corzine! "I don't know where 2 billion disappeared to!"

Please, don't let Obama and the communist back in office.

There are still people who believe that they can "borrow" hundreds of thousands of dollars and just declare bankruptcy. I'm talking about students, people who only make 50,000. a year.

This needs to stop! What if those "bailout" funds went to people who were current and responsible on what they bring home a year in dollars, and what they could afford?

Stop the gov't destroying our country, USA.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok, this doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me ...

Turn the clock back a bit ... Germany, post WWI. Bankers are accused of artifically causing such inflation, that intense hunger strikes all German states. Causing millions of people to die from hunger. The Nazi party rises, blames the bankers ... who are all Jews. Says it's the Jews fault ... followed by "If they goat us to another war, we'll inhialate them" ...

What, we've hated Germans for 50 years, and beeng saying "God bless the poor jews", in all our prayers ... just so that you can now, start the same song all over again?

Let's turn the clock back a few centuries ... Europe, Africa, America ... full of indegenious people, and peasants, who have a hard time feeding themselves. Death, from hunger and deseases common all over Europe. Africa, the Tutsu fly even worse ... there's nobody to bring them food, they just die ... in millions, keeping the population down.

Then, a couple of guys come together and capitalize ... they start their own banks. Industry follows, with trippling of world population, as there is now food to support it.

Really bad, heh ... aint it.

Seriously, instead of this "Nazi" sentiment, of blaming the Jews for everything ... go demonstrate against your government, for all the wars going on. Can you imagine, the war on Iraq ... do you in your little mind, see using a multi-million dollar bomb, to blow up a cottage in Iraq, to be profitable?

Your issue, isn't with the bankers ... it's with the government, that legalized throwing trillions of dollars to nowhere at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Great idea. Local credit unions. I know someone is going to post that the credit unions end up using Citbank, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America, higher up the credit line.

Remember, George Soros just cashed in his big bank stock and bought gold.

Citibank, Goldman Sachs and other big banks just got busted for the Tim Giethner induced Libor scandal.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
this reminded me of a quote by J. Adams..
"there are 2 ways to conquer and enslave a nation, one by sword and one by debt".

S&F
i stared at that picture for like 2 minutes.
edit on 24-8-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I like the play on the old "fish" proverb

I think it characterizes human nature fairly accurately, if you think about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
W**KING BANKERS!!!!!!

I will tell you this, my Grandfather when starting out in business had a good relationship with his bank manager “Those were the days” he said, bank manager done anything for him “Anything you need sir”, to cut a long story short he done very well in business.

60 years on we are still with the same bank, and now they are just a bunch of W**king bankers. Kids with no sense sit behind the glass, who is your bank manager now? Who cares as he is ducking and diving to protect his own interest ( i.e His pension/bonus)

It is unfair to say they are all useless, but not unfair to say that a good percentage of them are.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

When "tellers" get bonuses for seilling "junk" loans and nobody, including the local "bank owner" is taking the financial risk --- that's when the fraud and junk "derivitives" derive from -- to be sold to the world economy -- that's when it gets dirty.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acronychal
I do agree with you to an extent, and I think that no man should be able to dictate the economy in such ways that they do. The way the economic system has been run is reflected in it's own instability and continual demise. But I do ask this, what of a world with no banks?

You should visit
www.positivemoney.org.uk...

which explains how banks create 97% of the money in existence - out of NOTHING, and we, the 99%, have to work our butts off, to pay it all back to them, with REAL labour, and REAL assets.

I don't think you understand how banks or the banking system works. We need banks, but not banks which can create 97% of the money in existence out of nothing, and thus enslave us all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Acronychal

Do you think countries can maintain a sustainable economy with no banks what-so-ever?

We do not need money at all...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

You are correct at least half of my vendors will not even accept cash for payment. It has to be check or money order.

All purchases are tracked from food down to dvd's.

I had my parents on my Sams Wholesale Club account and they bought things and didnt pay the sales tax.

Low and behold I recieved a letter from the state detailing each purchase and requesting the reasoning for non payment of sales tax on each purchase.

Every business has a EIN number (employer identification number) witch also serves to classify what type of business your in.

IE food services like mine do not purchase DVD players,Disks, or furnature for resale so I got flagged for thoose purchases.

Like you gas discount card or super market discount card? = tracked use your visa or debit card or check= tracked all my vendors have to keep records of everything purchased

the fed and the state determin how much profit I should have made thru the sales of said goods . Even if I opperated strickly on cash and tried to cheat the system out of taxes (and I do not) I could be easily had.

Big brother is always watching and he has a very sharp eye. He also has a big stick to smack you with if he even thinks you slipped a dime from him. you get hit first, and then you have to prove you innocence before you get hit again.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

[...]
Just because I'm in the system, it doesn't mean I embrace it.

If you actively renounce the system, and endure the tort of the current society making it so hard to live outside that system, understanding why it is a tort, then you will move closer to self-ownership.

At my job, we aren't even given the option of being paid with a paper check. It's all e-pay. I endure this violation of my rights and duties as a sovereign, so as to facilitate the slow but sure education of the ignorant masses. In other words, my insisting on the truth will do nothing but totally alienate me from those around me, so I act in "color of compliance". That is to say, I behave "as if" I am in compliance, but let it be known on every form I sign and every piece of paperwork they want from me, that I reserve all of my rights and do not entertain implied contracts. Very few people have even bothered to ask me what that's about. When I told them, they pulled a Sergeant Schulz. For our younger friends, and those from other countries besides the USA, there was a character in a TV show from the 60s, who was a guard at a Nazi prisoner of war camp. When the 'heroes' of the show were cooking up their mischief and Schulz happened to walk in he would cast his eyes to heaven and shout "I see nothing! I hear nothing!" Schulz was more afraid of the paperwork he would have to fill out (and maybe his conscience also prompted him) than he was of the mischief that "Hogan's Heroes" would come up with.

There is good news coming. The philosophers' stone is soon to be reintroduced to humanity at large, and scarcity will become a thing of the past. As you know, "economy" and "money" have no place in a world of abundance. We'll have to do with bartering of artisan breads and cheeses and wine... *snif*

For more info on the philosophers' stone's return, see www.thebookofaquarius.com...

It's right on time!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those interested in bartering, there is a website for that!

Popularity of bartering websites soars

Hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

There are still people who believe that they can "borrow" hundreds of thousands of dollars and just declare bankruptcy. I'm talking about students, people who only make 50,000. a year.

This needs to stop! What if those "bailout" funds went to people who were current and responsible on what they bring home a year in dollars, and what they could afford?

I don't know one student who only makes $50k a year. That's a lot of money. If you don't think it is then I'd say you're living in a fantasy world...

$50k a year, do you know how much that really is? A person or even family making $50k a year would have no problem making ends meet and be able to sock some away for a rainy day, and that's considering California's cost of living...

Do the math.
50k /12months = $4167 per month (and this is net). That's only $50k a year? Chump change?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments everyone, sorry I can't address every single one of them but I agree with most of what you all said. Even the posts I don't completely agree with did raise some good points except for Skywatcher2011 on page one

It's all good I'm not mad at you bro

No matter what our perception of this whole situation is, we are all in the same boat and at least we know that our fellow man/woman understand who the oppressors are.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

I get the feeling you took a cheap jab and assumed your contribution would be the thread killer of the century?

Thank you for bringing laughter to my day

That was funny as hell

Just to be clear, I agree with you 100%, not with that line I quoted but your whole post as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Many people say that it's our fault for being enslaved by these bankers and the politicians, and that we should just get off the grid and control our own fate, well I wish it was that easy. I was born into a military middle class family and had a pretty good life but as I got older things got harder. I have degrees, I work my butt off and still struggle to survive. The price of living keeps going up but cost of living increases from employers are rare now days.

You are abolsutely correct it's our own fault we for this supposed "enslavement". Capitalism, despite what hipsters may tell you, is not good, nor bad, it just IS. We do control our own fate, and should do so always. However, getting "off the grid" is hardly a solution. IMO, if you can wake up, get out of bed on your own accord, and breathe, then you are surviving, and that is good. If the cost of living does not catch up, then you have to curtail your activities and budget accordingly. Entitlement cultures and sentimentalism like what you are espousing is what is making economic recoveries difficult.

As for the other article you linked to, I do sympathize with him to an extent. But, like other posters in that thread have said, if you really WANT to work, there are jobs out there. It may not be glamorous, but it will allow you some level of sustainable living. And for the record, I am far from able to live comfortably in a middle class or above sector, I just know that I am not going to sit around and blame banks and politicians and dark secret cabals of people for my lot in life. I control my life, and if I want something bad enough, I WILL get it (legally, ha ha)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So in other words, you'll complain about banks but won't do anything to stop them? That's like people who hate Wal-Mart but go there every week for their groceries.

Put up or shut up seems to be appropriate for this thread. Bankers have it all because we gave it to them.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A share for laughter.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join