It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie here!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just found this board. This is a pretty interesting place. I myself only follow the Teachings of Bob Dobbs(The REAL Bob Dobbs), not to be confused with J.R. Bob Dobbs.

I am looking forward to posting here intensively......

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Glad you joined. I agree. This place is very interesting, and you should learn quite a bit here.

So stop lurking in the Introductions thread already. Get out there and enjoy.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Henri!
I had not thought of The Church of the SubGenius in a while. Enjoy ATS and if you want to 'slack off' try BTS. See you around!

Here are some links you may find helpful. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Hello and welcome, Henri!
I had not thought of The Church of the SubGenius in a while. Enjoy ATS and if you want to 'slack off' try BTS. See you around!

Here are some links you may find helpful. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything.

Church Of The Subgenius is nothing to do with the REAL Bob Dobbs.

Bob Dobbs was involved with Marshall McLuhan and Frank Zappa and people of that caliber.....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henri
... I myself only follow the Teachings of Bob Dobbs(The REAL Bob Dobbs), not to be confused with J.R. Bob Dobbs.

10,000 apologies for the perceived slight. Your mention of 'old J.R.' brought back memories of TCotsG. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Henri

any questions feel free to u2u me
if need anything

have fun cya around
se7en

new topics

top topics

join