It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaqin Phoenix Facebook - Boy Meets World "goodbye" NWO message...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i dont like his hare-lip.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by prevenge

Oh good grief, the world is not going to end on 12-21-12 :shk:. There will come a day as the world as we know it will come to an end, but the world never ends.

Hey lonewolf! heads up!.. that's exactly what I freaking said man!... what gives??...

look...

link to quoted thread...

Originally posted by prevenge
If Dec 21st is rolling around the corner as the "end of the world as we know it"...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by chasingbrahman

it may just be a farewell 'nod' to tony scott who is being buried this weekend.

joaquin would have worked with his brother. don't know that he worked directly with tony ever.

i think it has nothing to do with that.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i think that is a very good chance what the clip is about. its about saying goodbye after all.

when someone leaves through suicide it can be very tough for some people.

i see you have already posted a comment on the facebook page. maybe you should ask him for his input on why he posted the clip.

it would make more sense than all of us trying to guess his state of mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Post him a link to this thread and invite him over so we can have a little chat with him

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i hate how we hang onto anything celebrities do and say they strive for fame then when they get it they act as though they hate the attention while they knew it would happen they trade their private lives and anonymity for fame and fortune and their lives become public domain. fully understanding this they still do it so i don't shed a tear for any of them. sure i watch movies and am entertained, less and less in recent years though but they're all where their at and as rich as they are because of us, i say stop the worship, stop going to bad movies and stop paying the high prices and eventually the quality of movies have to get better. this is one industry i wouldn't mind seeing collapse.

i happen to enjoy Joaqin Phoenixs movies but if he decides to eat a bullet, good. these people get any and everything they want at a moments notice and that leads to depravity and it's like they totally forget where they came from.. just look around at some of the stuff that's come to light over the years not to mention how when caught doing something illegal celebrities get off completely or a punishment that makes you think WFT!

i have great anger for anyone who feels for, defends or protects celebrities in any format in any way. this is idol worship plain and simple and the hour and forty-five minute escape isn't worth it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So some whack-job actor posts a clip from a television series and it's supposed to be some deep profound allusion to the end of the world?

You're actually saying that this guy has some sort of insider information regarding the "big whatever"?

I see a desperate, pathetic creature desperately clutching at the "fame monster" and deliberately doing crazy things in a plea for attention. Just like his mockumentary was desperate plea for attention.

Why would anyone fall for or believe this Hollywood stuff?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We are talking about a guy that gets off on pranks so I would drink the salt shaker on this one.

"I'm still here" is a parody on celebrities and a fake rap career is pretty funny to me anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

no human should be described as a desperate pathetic creature.

i love you.
edit on 23-8-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yeah but i've heard all kinds of crap like crust displacement theory happening, mega x-flares to coronal mass ejections and all kinds of stuff and people get scared so easy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is why i love ats! Classic!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
DUDE! Where I live they play Boy Meets World and Saved By The Bell for about 2-3 hours each every day on MTV2 you all should check it out before they stop playing. For Pacific Standard Time its like 10am to 2pm. It's how I always start my day!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Joaquin has done this before, and it was for publicity.........

Remember he supposedly, joined a band.........

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow read the first page and immediately this thread gets hijacked by some "nothing will happen in 2012" E-peen douche bag".

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

It might be readable here... within the first couple responses of the schoolkids in the video...

... as a final farewell..

OR...

bidding of good luck on a journey...

bon voyage...

Check out the video he posted here... check out what the students say in resonse to the teacher in the first couple minutes...

Sorry, didn't read page 2... but are you suggesting that the elite are about to go on a ship to a new world or something? Is this like that episode of the simpsons? Is the whole earth that Tom Arnold ship?

edit on 8-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Oh man the memories this brings back...I loved this tv show then I was a small boy I would watch it all the time.....I had no worries and this had me laughing all day thank you for sharing that. Brought a tear to my eye.

edit on 23-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Yea one of the best shows ever made. Not many shows go through changes like that and still remain awesome.

That video made more sense about life to me than almost anything else.

It was kind of reassuring.....gave me hope.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join