It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaqin Phoenix Facebook - Boy Meets World "goodbye" NWO message...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Does he live in the UK at the moment? kids here just got their GCSE results. could be a message to his young fans here.

Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Does he live in the UK at the moment? kids here just got their GCSE results. could be a message to his young fans here.

Just a guess.

This ^^^^ And if this be the case what a lovely gesture. Perhaps the guys in a squishy loving mood, happens to the crankiest of us sometimes. Hell fire, even that clip bought girly tears of nostalgia to my eyes. God that big scary leap into the adult world doesn't seem a million miles away anymore after watching that. *Sniffle*

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

prevenge have you seen actors documentary where he "becomes a rapper"?
its clear he was haveing a mental breakdown in it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottenrascals

Oh so you were waiting for me to do your research. Well good luck.

i'm not waiting...

just follow the links......

ATS Video: Joaquin (Jachim) - The Phoenix

Musical Artist Joni Mitchell being treated for Morgellons Syndrome - Does Joaquin Phoenix have it?

awwwww... helpin hands.. google is j00r frieins

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar

prevenge have you seen actors documentary where he "becomes a rapper"?
its clear he was haveing a mental breakdown in it.

um no...Wrong.

I'm Still Here (film)

I'm Still Here is a 2010 mockumentary[2] film directed by Casey Affleck, and written by Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix. The film purports to follow the life of Phoenix, from the announcement of his retirement from acting, through his transition into a career as a hip hop artist.[3] Filming officially began on January 16, 2009 at a Las Vegas nightclub.[4] Throughout the filming period, Phoenix remained in character for public appearances, giving many the impression that he was genuinely pursuing a new career. The film premiered at the 67th Venice International Film Festival on September 6, 2010.[5] It had a limited release in the United States on September 10, 2010 before being expanded to a wide release a week later on September 17.[6] Although widely suspected to be a "mockumentary", the fact that the events of the film had been deliberately staged was not disclosed until after the film had been released.

now if you watch the link above in a video I made...ATS Video: Joaquin (Jachim) - The Phoenix

i am hinting at an undercurrent of esoteric value...
that he was actually undergoing a metamorphic change.. not just a mocumentary of social conscious blase...
but a cover for a very REAL spiritual and physiological transformation...

something very personal and unimaginable on a broader scale..
that's enough for tonight...

thnx for reading.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

also a reply to the people party still have not figured how to reply to multiple users
--
i dont know if its to remind folks of report cards or test results, but i think it sticks out like soar thumb
any of know bout when this episode aired?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

i think if you followed some of this guys behaviour and comments in the past it would be a safe bet to guess he has never heard of some irrelavent english school exam results.

filming of 'the master' may have had an effect on him and may be the reason for his current state of mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

yeah i know he was trolling and all but i still think he was on edge for real during the filming
but yeah im have to check out that thred lates-aight

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Never mind, someone helped me find it.
edit on 23-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Isn't Phoenix the method actor that went all weird for a year or so posing as a junkie burn out for one reason or another?
Cool, I see a 2012 survival movie with this kid in it coming soon.

Farewell.

(the farewell was on this thread, as I will not be actually going on a full permanent journey.)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

somebody else said they couldn't see it on his FB page either.

i called up his FB page and it is clearly there stating he shared this link 5 hours ago?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by WildWorld

somebody else said they couldn't see it on his FB page either.

i called up his FB page and it is clearly there stating he shared this link 5 hours ago?

www.facebook.com...

Thank you. This one didn't even show up in my search.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

yes that is him
the Op adressis that on page 2 in a reply to me

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

nice at least we have some confirmation
star for that hey thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
you could play this clip from his new film over and over and it would cover most of my life on this planet.

i dont believe in pier39

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
did Joaquin Phoenix open his third eye?

Inquiring minds need to know!!! Is that the cause of this "transformation"?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
this kinda raises a few questions.

is joaqin responsible for posts on the page or is it someone else?

is joaqin simply shutting down his FB page and so saying goodbye to fans?

or

if this is something joaqin does post himself i think someone might wanna give him a call. posting a comment and a video like this comes across as a 'note' before leaving , if you get my drift.

Absolutely! If he controls the page, well folks, we may have another celebrity death on our hands.

Brought to you by "the dangers in thinking everything is a conspiracy and missing the fact your friend just posted his suicide note".

Wake up!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok...I'm crying like a baby!!!!

Why can't we be like that today towards each other? We're angry and taking it out in each other...

Concerning the topic...

Does Phoenix page have NWO on it or the end of the world as we know it? If he hasn't posted anything like that then I can only see 1 reason why he did this...

He loves us...humanity...and just wanted to tell us and showed us a clip to remind us....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

it may just be a farewell 'nod' to tony scott who is being buried this weekend.

joaquin would have worked with his brother. don't know that he worked directly with tony ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh good grief, the world is not going to end on 12-21-12 :shk:. There will come a day as the world as we know it will come to an end, but the world never ends.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join