It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaqin Phoenix Facebook - Boy Meets World "goodbye" NWO message...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok...
I'm not posting this as some anti-NWO rant..

I'm posting this in a hey.. just look and check this out - type of manner..

So I'm "friends" with the "celebrity" page of Joaquin Phoenix page on Facebook, and that page posted this post today:

Joaquin Phoenix

"I love you all" (embedded video seen below)

So...

I'm not going to get into all the esoteric influential aspects that I perceive the individual known as Joaquin Phoenix to substantiate my own realm of research... but I will say...

If Dec 21st is rolling around the corner as the "end of the world as we know it"...

and NASA is saying that 2013 is going to be riddled with solar coronal mass ejections that will decimate the electronic infrastructure...

then if anything.. anyone deeply embedded in the Hollywood families / dynasties as Mr. Phoneix.. would have to say anything...

It might be readable here... within the first couple responses of the schoolkids in the video...

... as a final farewell..

OR...

bidding of good luck on a journey...

bon voyage...

Check out the video he posted here... check out what the students say in resonse to the teacher in the first couple minutes...

edit on 8/23/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Oh man the memories this brings back...I loved this tv show then I was a small boy I would watch it all the time.....I had no worries and this had me laughing all day thank you for sharing that. Brought a tear to my eye.

edit on 23-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm sorry but I can't take an actors fan page as a serious proof of the end of the world.

You also made some statement about NASA and solar storms. Can I see a source on that.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
this kinda raises a few questions.

is joaqin responsible for posts on the page or is it someone else?

is joaqin simply shutting down his FB page and so saying goodbye to fans?

or

if this is something joaqin does post himself i think someone might wanna give him a call. posting a comment and a video like this comes across as a 'note' before leaving , if you get my drift.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

is joaqin responsible for posts on the page or is it someone else?

is joaqin simply shutting down his FB page and so saying goodbye to fans?

In my mind it's exactly this. Chances are he is gonna stop updating his Facebook, so he is saying bye. Or maybe the intern in charge of running his page, has been watching too much boy meets world.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
so the teacher telling them that its a whole new world after finishing school and to believe in them selves is
is the sign of the Apocalypse, just because it was posted on what may or may not be an ACTORS (not even a scientist) Facebook.

..........................................................*Sigh*

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
so the teacher telling them that its a whole new world after finishing school and to believe in them selves is
is the sign of the Apocalypse, just because it was posted on what may or may not be an ACTORS (not even a scientist) Facebook.

..........................................................*Sigh*

you just... don't .. see it..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So help us see it. Please provide us with some proof, or other posts that would point us into the direction you are going.

Saying that we just don't see it doesn't further your argument, in fact it discredits it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottenrascals

I'm sorry but I can't take an actors fan page as a serious proof of the end of the world.

You also made some statement about NASA and solar storms. Can I see a source on that.

sorry about your fingers there.. hope they heal and you can get back to typing on your own..

in the meantime here's a google search link i provided for you on my own ...

www.google.com...

thanks for interacting in the conversation.. and I hope you come back soon!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So help us see it. Please provide us with some proof, or other posts that would point us into the direction you are going.

Saying that we just don't see it doesn't further your argument, in fact it discredits it.

lol proof...
i'ts a hypothetical scenario

what you want me to proove that he meant what i'm saying he said in some manner?...

nah brah... you're on ATS..

YOU figure it out.

connect the dots.. i'm not here to explain it to you.
get it or don't get it.
i'm not here for your entertainment.

but he is...
o yeah and that frog crawling out of his head?? yeah that's what if feels like when kundalini soars out of your crown chakra and you're about to get super powers...
super powers.. but that's imaginary right? super duper whaaa?
- link - Joaquin Super Hero Scenario

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Do you even read your own sources or were you hoping that I wouldn't? Every single link on that page, as well as the links I followed inside those links, say nothing even close to doomsday.

What I did find out is:

A: these storms happened before, it was an inconvenience but everything worked out alright.
(www.theregister.co.uk... Bad source. 2 years old and highly exaggerated, but had the history of storms correctly.)

B: It might not even be that bad, the more recent articles are saying how it might not even happen to be all that bad and in fact might quite unnoticeable.
(blogs.telegraph.co.uk... blog but it stays to the point)

C: We are preparing for it, so even if the worst comes to worst, we have back ups and contingency plans set up to make sure that society won't collapse into nothing.
(science.nasa.gov...)

Sorry you don't have the time to do your own research.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh so you saw something on Facebook and it's up to us to figure out what he meant by it?

You know what, next time you wanna right a thread just U2U me so I can do that for you too.

I am kind of upset I even bothered debunking your sources now seeing as how this whole thing was a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Can you link which fb you're talking about please. There are many. I've checked a few but see no post with that video.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Stop making stuff up.. Nasa never said such a thing. All they have been saying is that there is a increased risk of big flares since sun is expected to be at solar maximum. Even though it is in solar maximum the risk is still lower than it was in previous solar maximums since this one is the weakest in a century.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Omg class dismissed. Mr Finney is the antichrist!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rottenrascals

I'm sorry but that's completely impossible. There's no such thing as watching too much Boy Meets World.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Do you even read your own sources or were you hoping that I wouldn't? Every single link on that page, as well as the links I followed inside those links, say nothing even close to doomsday.

What I did find out is:

A: these storms happened before, it was an inconvenience but everything worked out alright.
(www.theregister.co.uk... Bad source. 2 years old and highly exaggerated, but had the history of storms correctly.)

B: It might not even be that bad, the more recent articles are saying how it might not even happen to be all that bad and in fact might quite unnoticeable.
(blogs.telegraph.co.uk... blog but it stays to the point)

C: We are preparing for it, so even if the worst comes to worst, we have back ups and contingency plans set up to make sure that society won't collapse into nothing.
(science.nasa.gov...)

Sorry you don't have the time to do your own research.

nasa links

Oct. 26, 2010: Every hundred years or so, a solar storm comes along so potent it fills the skies of Earth with blood-red auroras, makes compass needles point in the wrong direction, and sends electric currents coursing through the planet's topsoil. The most famous such storm, the Carrington Event of 1859, actually shocked telegraph operators and set some of their offices on fire. A 2008 report by the National Academy of Sciences warns that if such a storm occurred today, we could experience widespread power blackouts with permanent damage to many key transformers.

but i'ts like.. every .. lke huuundred or so.. so just.. ya know.. trlax.. nothin to worry bout here ... braaaahhh

o ya.. thnx for the relief.. thnx for not having to stay up till 6am supplying you with all yer lil tidbits of evidincies to fill the gaps your conscious reasonable mind wouldn't fill otherwise.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
op may be on to somthing . even if its not actuly pheonix(probly is thou) it still holds some weight if you ask me.
but
bear in mind the same actor lost his marbles/trolled all of Hollywood a few years back!
i think this if anything, thought provoking-thanks OP s-&-f
edit on 23-8-2012 by jplaysguitar because: de bunk this

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I don't know I never really got into that show. But on another note, The Invisibles are awesome.

Oh so you were waiting for me to do your research. Well good luck.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
op may be on to somthing . even if its not actually Phoenix (probly is thou) it still holds some weigh if you ask me
but
bear in mind same actor lost his marbles/trolled all of Hollywood a few years back
i think this if anything thought provoking-thanks OP s-&-f

i dunno why i got on this whole solar flare tangent.. you're on the mark..

it's pentagon in cahoots w hollywood integrating subliminal messages.. about how some of us are about to "level up"
and how we'll all see each other on the other side.. and how this is the end.."AS WE KNOW IT"...
... it's a closing ceremony...

some people on this thread cant and wont hear that.. cuz of .. conditioning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join