It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you really want as President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
www.isidewith.com...
Take the above quiz and you may be surprised which candidate you most agree with!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I side 93% with Obama

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Jill Stein - 92%
Gary Johnson - 88%
Barack Obama - 79%
Ron Paul - 66%
Mitt Romney - 8%

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ron Paul and Gary Johnson topped my list at 88% and 87%.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And the winner is...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
how can people honestly answer those question and come up with anyone other then ron paul and gary johnson?

as far as im concerned, if you take the test and have romney or obama come out on top. you have problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Mine was Mitt Romney. I remember from the last two times this link was posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Very interesting.

Did you find the questions a bit odd or was it just me?

"Should the US ramain part of the UN?" What the hell is that implying....

"Should the governement regulate the internet?"

The quiz seems to be hosted by a third party, but would b interested to see who is directly funding this website. The questions are hot button topics, but i dont ever recall seeing the US questioning its status in UN, might have to go take a look around.

I think this is more then just a simple quiz people.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dr. Jill Stein
www.jillstein.org...

edit on 23-8-2012 by Summerian because: forgot img

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
how can people honestly answer those question and come up with anyone other then ron paul and gary johnson?

as far as im concerned, if you take the test and have romney or obama come out on top. you have problems.

do you actually know the details of what ron paul would do? and how he would get congress to go along with it? and what would be the consequences of his proposals?
i hear what he would like to do, but the resulting chaos would be massive...that's why he doesn't garner that much support. it's great to throw this stuff out there, but he doesn't seem to tell you what would happen,.....it's called a plan

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

My views come out to Dr. Ron Paul. 84%
In my considered opinion, I believe Ron Paul to be our only hope in a rapidly sinking ship.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Ron Paul and Gary Johnson topped my list at 88% and 87%.

ok, i'll bite..what is the single biggest change ron paul would do, and how, and what are the consequences?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
97% Gary Johnson

96% Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For the people of the AMERICANAZ, 1 would WISH for the PRES. to be the who WILL take the people of the entire EA*RTH into consideration when making their serious decisions @ HOME that can and will effect all on EA*RTH. Whether that be the current pres or another WHOEVER please keep the world in mind for the decisions made may effect MANY not only including the species of man. Not to mention the effects on your SOULS for deeds done why being in office, both GOOD and bad being evaluated from HIGHER BEINGS.

IT MAY BE HARD TO MAINTAIN BUT THATS WHAT WOULD BE WANTED

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That was fun, as I figured... Ron Paul at the top for me followed by Gar Johnson

Very bottom...Mittens haha We don't agree on much at all.

Isn't it funny that you can have 80% agreement with one Republican, but 27% with the other.

top topics

join