It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish President trashes Tea Party movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Gotta love Michael D.

He's... outspoken.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So the Irish president is throwing out his tea?

What will the Irish people do without TEA?

What will happen to all the scones?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Lord forbid you tell the truth about the jewish state of things....you might end up with a horses head in yer bed...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
So the Irish president is throwing out his tea?

What will the Irish people do without TEA?

What will happen to all the scones?

hahaha... nice...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Lord forbid you tell the truth about the jewish state of things....you might end up with a horses head in yer bed...

LOL; Paranoid much?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't know much about him but I like the guy. He made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I don't know much about him but I like the guy. He made me laugh.

He's awesome!

But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO short!

He also took office on 11/11/11,

Higgins has campaigned for human rights and written of conflict in many parts of the world, including such areas as Nicaragua, Chile, Cambodia, El Salvador, Iraq and Somalia. He spoke in the Dáil in defence of the 2010 Gaza Freedom Flotilla.[69] In recognition of his work for peace with justice in many parts of the world, he became the first recipient of the Seán MacBride Peace Prize of the International Peace Bureau in Helsinki in 1992.[70] He was a noted critic of U.S. foreign policy under the Ronald Reagan administration. In 2005, in response to a column for The Irish Times by Kevin Myers about the riots then erupting across immigrant areas in France and Britain, he said "the contents of his column today go beyond his usually crafted cowardice, staying one step on the safe side of prosecution for incitement to hatred or racism."[71]

As well as having a successful political career Higgins has also had a career as a poet, author and broadcaster. He has contributed widely to political and philosophical journals on many subjects including ideology, the sociology of literature, clientism in politics, regionalism and the politics of the media. His personal notes and work books reside at the National Library of Ireland.[72]

en.wikipedia.org...

He was also the minister for arts and culture for three years...

A very honest guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Good grief! I had no idea Micky D had it in him!

This guy is extremely well respected here in Ireland; he's eloquent, knowledgeable, approachable and a fine representative for a country that is suffering by being put through the mill financially by external sources. He always maintains such a respectful air in all he says and does.

But way to go Uachtarán na hÉireann for standing up for and being so passionate and animated about the rights of the common man...and for calling someone a w****r live on the radio!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

LOL; Paranoid much?

As much as humanly possible.....i was married 3 times......someone is always out to get me.....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

LOL; Paranoid much?

As much as humanly possible.....i was married 3 times......someone is always out to get me.....

hahahaha! Nice

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Good grief! I had no idea Micky D had it in him!

This guy is extremely well respected here in Ireland; he's eloquent, knowledgeable, approachable and a fine representative for a country that is suffering by being put through the mill financially by external sources. He always maintains such a respectful air in all he says and does.

But way to go Uachtarán na hÉireann for standing up for and being so passionate and animated about the rights of the common man...and for calling someone a w****r live on the radio!

That wanker comment is sooo funny... I hate that Michael Savage guy... such a bad example of right-wing blowhard... why Hooky has him on every week, I just don't know... I immediately change the station...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I didn't know he was talking to Savage that makes it even better. I have listened to Savage a couple times and that guy is a w@^##R.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I didn't know he was talking to Savage that makes it even better. I have listened to Savage a couple times and that guy is a w@^##R.

I know, soooo bad... George was on Savage's show, when he visited the US, and made him look very foolish... not hard work tbh

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Do you have the link to that whole interview it sounds like it would be worth listining to.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

reply to post by longlostbrother

Do you have the link to that whole interview it sounds like it would be worth listining to.

I don't have to hand, but sure, I'll have a look and see if I can find it...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My bad, it's not Michael Savage, but Michael Graham... just surname confusion on my part

Here's the entire thing:

www.newstalk.ie...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The whole thing is pretty amazing...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks but aww man I was wanting to hear Savage get knocked down a couple notches. Oh well I will give a listen from that clip it seems like it will be pretty good.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This was said before he became president of Ireland.

Also President of Ireland is a non job, means nothing apart from a huge salary for doing nothing.
edit on 23-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
This was said before he became president of Ireland.

Also President of Ireland is a non job, means nothing apart from a huge salary for doing nothing.
edit on 23-8-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Non Job? Do you mean its like the queen of england or royalty where they have no power and there just for looks?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join