It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy Club - Really facinating documentary.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What do you think of these guys? Very fascinating. Probably unlike anything you've ever heard of!!!

WATCH:

Part 1

Part 2

A different one off there: (very interesting!)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
5 1/2 hours of Prophecy Club rants?

Oh where do I sign?!?!

Further down the road, you'll thank us for being so polite about these videos.

Good entertainment if you have 5 hours to kill.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

My short attention span just curbed when you said 5 hours.
o.p. any chance of a quick paragraph about the content?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm a believer, rsd246, but you are, imo, to naive and trusting. I won't do your research on this one because I think it will be good for you.

Your challenge: Research Bill Schnobloen and look at the sheer number of his claims for one. Also research his "day jobs" during the years he claims to have been in his various occult positions.

It's remarkable how a man so "high up" in occult circles was pretty low on the totem pole financially.

I believe he's dabbled in the occult and read a lot of books, but as sincere as he can sound, he just doesn't add up.

I'm only trying to help. I know you have good intentions and that's appreciated, but if you post malarkey without vetting your sources, it only hurts your message. Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I quit watching when they asked for $25.00 which incidentally was less than a minute into the video.

I think this thread failed.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
What do you think of these guys? Very fascinating. Probably unlike anything you've ever heard of!!!

WATCH:

Part 1

Part 2

A different one off there: (very interesting!)

i got 23 minutes in to the first video ,could not watch any more after he said he was a vampire and then god saved him ,

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Your challenge: Research Bill Schnobloen and look at the sheer number of his claims for one. Also research his "day jobs" during the years he claims to have been in his various occult positions.

Ya you got me wondering. With the claims he made putting his name into google should bring up tons of crap if he was fake. Even putting in like "fraud or fake after his name. But nothing substantial comes up. Only Christians doubting he was actually a vampire. Big deal.

Did you here that everyone.... vampires? now are you gonna watch... ha ha again don't worry about the time frame. Just listen and do your stuff. It's such a fascinating account. It's really wild.

5 1/2 hours of Prophecy Club rants? Oh where do I sign?!?! ...... & GLEN

Just listen to 5 minutes and if you don't like it turn it off. But it's a very addictive story to listen to. You'll be surprised.

I quit watching when they asked for $25.00 which incidentally was less than a minute into the video. I think this thread failed.

Skip past any into speakers get right to the main speaker. This was recorded years ago. They're NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING NOW.

i got 23 minutes in to the first video ,could not watch any more after he said he was a vampire and then god saved him ,

So where did the legends come from then? Why are they making endless videos and tv shows about vampires? There clearly not monsters out there running around. But vampirism could likely be a human condition, just like they say happened to Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula) and others. Like seriously, you think it's monsters lurking in the night? ohhhh better lock your doors, get some garlic and a cross ohhhhh scary. Like come on. His account is dead on, it's just that if you've never heard of such a thing is seems odd. But seriously, the legends didn't come out of thin air. There's obviously something behind it. This sound accurate to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

So where did the legends come from then? Why are they making endless videos and tv shows about vampires? There clearly not monsters out there running around. But vampirism could likely be a human condition, just like they say happened to Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula) and others. Like seriously, you think it's monsters lurking in the night? ohhhh better lock your doors, get some garlic and a cross ohhhhh scary. Like come on. His account is dead on, it's just that if you've never heard of such a thing is seems odd. But seriously, the legends didn't come out of thin air. There's obviously something behind it. This sound accurate to me.

it just smells of bs to me he had to choose to be a vampire or a werewolf so he chose vampire and then he hated garlic,
vlad the impaler was not count Dracula ,count Dracula was buried in whitby in England you can even visit the grave stone its says here lies count Dracula 1 mwahah 2 mwahah

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Oh I didn't know that? But vlad thought he was a vampire too.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Prophecy Club had some interesting speakers over the years (and still do), but you gotta watch out because they're big on selling you products. It's the typical 'buy this because you won't be able to live without it' type of stuff. I don't appreciate that, and I stick to certain speakers that I enjoy listening to and ignore the rest.
edit on 23-8-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If the OP was a fail, some people might find this video rather intriguing

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Call me crazy or maybe even lazy; but to ask for us to view 5.5 hrs of video regarding a club of reformed vampires seems just a bit far fetched even for ATS! With your statement that this couldn't have come out of thin air - here is where I shrug and say and why not? If I were to go with your mindset then I must also then take stock in unicorns, fairies, eleves, dragons, mermaids and Dr. Seuss - since these characters could not have been creatively designed intelligently - there must be a factual record somewhere for their creators to have learned of them before introducing them in children's stories through the years. I digress.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by r2d246

Call me crazy or maybe even lazy; but to ask for us to view 5.5 hrs of video regarding a club of reformed vampires seems just a bit far fetched even for ATS! With your statement that this couldn't have come out of thin air - here is where I shrug and say and why not? If I were to go with your mindset then I must also then take stock in unicorns, fairies, eleves, dragons, mermaids and Dr. Seuss - since these characters could not have been creatively designed intelligently - there must be a factual record somewhere for their creators to have learned of them before introducing them in children's stories through the years. I digress.

There is history behind a lot of these characters. For example. One actual factual account of wearwolves in old english history books goes like this. Basically men from certain villiages met local witches. The witches which were common at that time and knew how to make "strange brews" would sell the men a cream. The men would take the cream and rub it on there arms. And that would make them super hi!!! Like taking cocain.

So the men would get off work. They'd be in a mood to party. They'd be say at the tavern. They're get drunk and are like "lets go see the witch". They do, by some drugs and get hi. So then they'd go into crazy mode and tear off there clothes and go running around in the woods at night. So the locals of the villiage who would hear this crazy man in the wood yelling and being all CRAZY realized something was up. Then when this kept happening at night, they deemed the person the wearwolf because at the time they didn't have any other explaination as to why they'd get all crazy. So they thought that if it was a full moon that would be the reason.

So this is in the history books apparently. So there's often stuff that can explain some of this. I there's tons of accounts of people being demonically oppressed or possessed. So if that's the case with this vampire then it would make perfect sense.

top topics

join