It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession and prayer...for the life of your soul...a message to Protestants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Sounds like the patent for tin foil hats belongs to these religious games for delusions and trying to make up things that don't exist-----except in minds with too much aluminum foil.

If you do not understand the truth and the reason at the heart of it, don't profess to know anything that you don't, best to just remain silent than offer foolish pronouncements based on nothing but contemptuous bias, intollerance and plain ignorance. There's something here that you can't see because it's in your blind spot. Open your eyes and take another look, or take those wisecracks of yours and you know where to put them, because they don't belong in a Civilized discourse about higher things and higher reason.

You have a little politically contrived book that conflicts with itself, and you don't use higher reason, just lots of imagination.

Else, show the world your god. Have him appear on Jay Leno tonight and show the world.

Also, show the world how the Trinity concept was forged into the Bible's John Narrative, so now you work with corrupted works to support false claims.

Point out the church didn't take the Virgin Mary theme as its faked up claims of today, until a Pope in the 1700's underwrote the fantasy.

Jump down off your soapbox, as that is all you have, with a load of pure arrogance.

edit on 23-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Need a new load from ALCOA

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Repentance is just getting real regarding everything that is unreal and stupid, to make room for God's reasoning.

Repentance is feeling sorrow for what you have done. It is necessary for forgiveness, NewAgeMan.
sad eyed lady

Of course it's that, but more importantly it's giving one's own head a shake and asking for God to inform the mind and the heart with his reason and his love. It's a space-making process. Anyone can feel bad about doing something bad, but only the one who's truly repentant will work to get a new mind and heart (informed by God) so that he/she doesn't have to keep on repeating the same mistake over and over again. That's what I meant by the replacement of that which is unreal, ridiculous and absurd, with that which makes perfect sense and which resonates with the spirit of God who's will is the will to love.

edit on 23-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Those things, for the most part I have covered and pointed out, even over the last few weeks in the thread linked in my signature, which contains, if you are open to it, some astounding revelations.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A message from Heaven today. No one knows their last day. The Tenderheart is a Catholic prophet. I underlined two sentences.

blessings,

colbe

~ ~ ~

an excerpt...

Wednesday January 2, 2012

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

Children Created For My Glory,....

I Am, the Light of the World, speaks. Hear Me. I invite you to open your hearts in all confidence. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. As you begin this new year, you must forget your plans, set them aside. Forget your desire for success, your need for recognition, and for fame. Forget all things, and keep your gaze on Me. Follow My lead. I will guide you, and teach you many things, things you could never learn from a book. Give your hearts over to Me. I desire to set you free from all fears, and anxiety. Millions fear events foretold. Millions refuse My will for mankind. Some desire to control the world, and to destroy much of My creation. Pray. Pray My Little Ones. Much prayer is needed at this time. Do not be troubled by rumors of wars. Do not let any thing take away your peace. Cling to Me. Prepare to meet Me. Some will be called home shortly. Prepare your souls to cross over into glory, and rejoice at this news. Death is only your glorious entry into My spiritual realm. Hope in Me. Remain pure, and all will be well. Confess your sins weekly. Strive for holiness, and remain obedient in all things. When you are obedient to Me in little things on a regular basis, you grow in holiness...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Do you always speak in the first person concerning God? Oh and Mary needed saving just like you or I all are born of sin who are born of man and woman. All have sinned and fallen short. Even Mary.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by colbe

Do you always speak in the first person concerning God? Oh and Mary needed saving just like you or I all are born of sin who are born of man and woman. All have sinned and fallen short. Even Mary.

guitarplayer,

I wish I had the words to convince you. Do not listen to anti-marian people any longer. Jesus gave you Mary His mother in His final words from the Cross, she is a help to all souls. Our Lord would do this because we can relate, Mary is a human person like we are, yes. You can speak to her in prayer, she will help you, ask her concerning the temporal too if it is in God's will.

Mary needed a savior, she said it her beautiful prayer found in Luke, Chapter 1.

"And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. [47] And my spirit hath rejoicedin God my Saviour. [48] Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed." www.drbo.org...

I am pretty positive you believe Enoch and Elijah were taken to Heaven. God made an exception. Please believe the exception He made with Mary. She was conceived without sin, never to sin. God's plan. The reason, she would carry the second person of the Blessed Trinity inside her. Thank you God and Mary, the Incarnation!

take care, blessings,

colbe

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

grace is something not earned but given freely without strings attached you can not earn it. Confession is good for the soul prayer works without the middle men and women just one on one is the way God set it up. Your entire system is based upon goodworks which in the eyes of God is as filthy rags. (Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.) the rags spoken here are of the unclean ministral rags worn durning their time of the month which has nothing to do with women and their periods.

We cannot earn and cannot buy grace by going to church praying to certain saints and vain repetitions of the rosary praying to the dead for favors from Jesus because we pissed Him off by crucifying Him.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

If you would read your bible instead of being indoctrinated into the RCC you would know these things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join