It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession and prayer...for the life of your soul...a message to Protestants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's kinda nice, Glynda Lomax is Protestant messenger and her messages
get posted on a couple of Catholic message sites. One of her latest
is about sin, repentance and confession. Jesus is asking everyone to
lose their sins, get in the state of grace for what is ahead so you'll be able
to stand. Forget the nonsense of certain heresies like Jesus did it all
on the Cross, your sins covered and another, OSAS. Do not believe them.

And Our Lord states, God is perfectly just besides being perfectly
loving so everything we do we must account for, make reparation by
our crosses, sufferings, acts of love and prayers here and if not atoned
for completely we do them over the veil.

Confession is a Sacrament in Catholicism...us too...the lines are short
Saturday afternoon, they're not like they use to be. And imagine, in a
parish of thousands.

I leave an excerpt, that's the rules... You can read the entire message
at Glynda's website.

love,

colbe

+ + + + +

www.wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All Sin Comes With A Price

....My people often neglect to study My Word and learn of its truths and in times soon coming, this shall lead to their sudden destruction, for no man can stand before My Judgments.

Many are deceived into thinking sin no longer counts, that it no longer matters to Me, but it has always mattered. My Son died for sin because it mattered. He died to set men free from it, not to leave them free to do it more.

All sin comes WITH A PRICE. There is no sin that does not bring a consequence into your life, though at first you may not see it. As the cup of your sins becomes full, that consequence must be meted out, for I am a Holy and Righteous Judge and I will have a holy and spotless bride for My Son.

For those who repent, the consequences will be less. For those who do not even try to stop sinning, they shall be very grave. But be not deceived, whatsoever a man sows, he shall also reap.

Sin is grievous in My eyes and should not be found among those sworn to serve Me. You are coming into a fierce and evil time and you cannot stand before your enemies without My power and My truth. Those who live sinful lives will not walk in My power and will not be able to stand.

If you turn now from your sins, you will have help in that time. If you do not turn from them, grave consequences await you, My children, which you shall not enjoy. For some of you, I shall expose your sins to others. Some of you shall reap through diseases, financial lack and loss of relationships.

Your choices now determine the ease of your path later. In My great mercy, I have warned you that you may turn from the destructive path in time, but you must want to turn from it.
Choose you this day whom you will serve....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Any one else think this reads like a propaganda pamphlet?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You know,

I think once the Church leaders get behind their pulpits and finally confess their own sins, then the people will feel inclined to follow. That's the problem. Too many devils standing behind the pulpit and we wonder why the Church is no different than the world. You should type this up and fax it to every pastor in America calling on him or her to repent of their sins.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeats

Hi, I love W.B. Yeats, I went to visit his grave in Ireland.

It's not propaganda, been the Truth forever. Our souls are eternal, we
choose where we want to go. You can't die in mortal sin, you won't
see Heaven...truly. Get free of grave...serious sin. Confess them.
God can't be where mortal sin is...you lose God's grace, His presence
in your soul committing a mortal sin.

Pray, ask Our Lord's help or your guardian angel to examine your life an conscience...if it's been a long time since making a Confession.

Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

“Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.”
― William Butler Yeats, The Collected Poems

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Sorry, I hit send and didn't proof my writing. I meant to say....

"Pray, ask Our Lord's help or your guardian angel to help you examine your life, your conscience...if it's been a long time since making a good Confession."

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

You do realize the quote you used is mocking the beliefs of Christianity...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by colbe

You know,

I think once the Church leaders get behind their pulpits and finally confess their own sins, then the people will feel inclined to follow. That's the problem. Too many devils standing behind the pulpit and we wonder why the Church is no different than the world. You should type this up and fax it to every pastor in America calling on him or her to repent of their sins.

Really, it's been awful, the homosexual scandal in the priesthood for
Catholics. You can't forget though, those are a small number, there are
many holy priests, true to their vows.

Priests are Satan's biggest target.

Satan believes in the power of the priesthood, a priest is the means to
God's greatest graces. Satanists mimic...mock...with their Black Masses
and ask yourself, why do they steal consecrated hosts?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

parish of thousands.

at Glynda's website.

love,

colbe

and what if you are a wonderful Christian with little sin in your life and repent pray and serve in Christ's love and you live in constant hardship and pain and poverty anyway

Sin is a human condition, we are born in to it.
God loves us because He is God
edit on 23-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Explain to me the thief on the cross.

Which sacraments did he fulfill to be with Jesus in heaven other than his confession of faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

....My people often neglect to study My Word and learn of its truths and in times soon coming, this shall lead to their sudden destruction, for no man can stand before My Judgments.

Yes people spend a lot more time in their work, planning their career paths, finances, thinking of what to buy, which school their kids must go than seek God.

By this virtue, you are breaking the #1, most important law - "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind"

You love education, career, possessions, recreation, etc more than God! You are an idol worshiper! Jesus is not saying this for no reason, or self-denial sends to a higher level of the spiritual plane, maybe...

...God just hates those things! They are destroying and hurting His beloved creations, including people! God is justice, righteousness, mercy, and love, completely opposite the works of man! Our world is unjust, merciless, cold, unrighteous. Opportunities are only given to few, it hates the poor, exploits the poor, exploits, animals, nature and the Earth, it's evil!
edit on 23-8-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

parish of thousands.

at Glynda's website.

love,

colbe

and what if you are a wonderful Christian with little sin in your life and repent pray and serve in Christ's love and you live in constant hardship and pain and poverty anyway

Sin is a human condition, we are born in to it.
God loves us because He is God
edit on 23-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

Lovely reply, I mean it.

But...you only commit "little" sin, you never commit a serious sin, a
mortal sin? I have my own list. ie: All the sexual sins, less one maybe, are mortal sins.

God loves us and we have a fallen nature. God gave us a way to
return to Him when we sin...repentance and Confession. Again, more is required for Catholics, they have to go to Confession.

blessings,

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You do realize the quote you used is mocking the beliefs of Christianity...

I was happy with your forum name.

Why are you so mean? I love that famous poem. You are too wise
for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Explain to me the thief on the cross.

Which sacraments did he fulfill to be with Jesus in heaven other than his confession of faith.

ben,

I don't know if "Paradise" is Heaven, he might not of gone straight up? Our Lord had to open Heaven... And the good thief was doing his purgation in his great suffering on the Cross. His name, I think it is Dismus. He's certainly in Heaven now.

Check to see if there is a footnote...for that exchange in the
Douay-Rheims Bible. www.drbo.org....search... the verse.

The Sacrament Dismus received was one of 3 Baptisms, the norm
is with water in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The 2nd is Baptism of Desire...St. Dismus' desire to be with Our Lord.

And third, Martyrdom.

blessings,

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It's not propaganda, been the Truth forever. Our souls are eternal

What do you classify as the Truth? Are you referring to the Bible (a Christian's only basis of Truth), what the pope says or what the Amduat of the ancient Egyptian mystery religion says (which is where the Catholics get there doctrine from and not the Bible)?

Here is a quote for you to consider from The New Catholic Encyclopedia, art. "Soul, Human, Immortality of, In The Bible." an information source that is described as:

Published jointly by the Catholic University of America and the Gale Group, this 15-volume reference is a monumental success, destined to be the single comprehensive reference resource on Catholicism.
link

Here is what officially sanctioned Catholic reference material says THE BIBLE teaches on the immortality of the human soul.

Recent exegetes…have maintained that the NT does not teach the immortality of the soul in the Hellenistic sense of survival of an immortal principle after death
(The New Catholic Encyclopedia, art. "Soul, Human, Immortality of, In The Bible.").
link

Are you happy with the idea that officially the Catholic church teaches doctrines that aren't in the bible when they clearly know what the doctrine of the Bible is but ignore it....what measure of truth do you hold to, the teachings of man or the teachings of God?

Just like immortality of the soul is not in the bible neither is the need to confess to a priest (you can repent and ask for forgiveness directly to Jesus) just like many many other things the Vatican teaches which are not from God at all. The whole apostolic succession which they base their 'divine authority' to change what God has said is a giant scam as well, predicated on completely contrived history and faulty Bible verses that don't stand scrutiny.
edit on 23-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I certainly do. And sadly, it is the same old propaganda that we have been hearing for years now, it never changes.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.”
Joseph Goebbels

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Really, it's been awful, the homosexual scandal in the priesthood for Catholics. You can't forget though, those are a small number, there are many holy priests, true to their vows. Priests are Satan's biggest target. Satan believes in the power of the priesthood, a priest is the means to God's greatest graces. Satanists mimic...mock...with their Black Masses and ask yourself, why do they steal consecrated hosts?
reply to post by colbe

There is only one that GOD deemed worthy to hear our sins and the priest are not him.
You do not have to repent to anyone other than JESUS to receive forgiveness.
Anyone that puts them self in between a person and Jesus in order to receive grace is not serving the greater good and really serves hasatan.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sounds like the patent for tin foil hats belongs to these religious games for delusions and trying to make up things that don't exist-----except in minds with too much aluminum foil.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Some will go to great lengths to uproot the tree of life and replant the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in its place. Grace bring us to repentance, and breaks the back of sin so that the desire is to be happy and to enjoy the Lord, Willful effort not to sin, that's advice from the evil one. It doesn't come from the transcendant will of God which is the will to love.

Our work isn't to try to be better, but to open up our hearts and minds to recieve MORE of Christ and what he offers us, until, overflowing, we'll sin no more on the other side of sin where all sin is forgotten.

It would be absurd to describe the intercessory Grace of God in Jesus Christ a permissive framework to sin.

Thus, to warn people about sin, and judgement, isn't the Gospel of the Good News of the Kingdom of Heaven in Jesus Christ.

Repentance is just getting real regarding everything that is unreal and stupid, to make room for God's reasoning.

To try to be good not to not not be bad, that's a wicked twist by the evil one, sent to distract us from the efficacy of God's work, whereby our work isn't to try to be good, but to believe and recieve and thus be transformed into the very best of the BEST!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Sounds like the patent for tin foil hats belongs to these religious games for delusions and trying to make up things that don't exist-----except in minds with too much aluminum foil.

If you do not understand the truth and the reason at the heart of it, don't profess to know anything that you don't, best to just remain silent than offer foolish pronouncements based on nothing but contemptuous bias, intollerance and plain ignorance. There's something here that you can't see because it's in your blind spot. Open your eyes and take another look, or take those wisecracks of yours and you know where to put them, because they don't belong in a Civilized discourse about higher things and higher reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Repentance is just getting real regarding everything that is unreal and stupid, to make room for God's reasoning.

Repentance is feeling sorrow for what you have done. It is necessary for forgiveness, NewAgeMan.
sad eyed lady

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join