It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans set to endorse two-state solution at convention next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Everyone who actually believes that Romney is any different than Obama will likely be upset after the RNC. Romney is supposedly planning to endorse a Palestinian state at the convention. I don't see how he can plan to divide Israel while running as a conservative.

WASHINGTON (JTA) – The Republican Party’s platform is expected to include support for a two-state solution in the Middle East.

The platform committee, meeting in Tampa, Fla., on Tuesday, rejected three amendments that would have removed language supportive of a two-state solution, according to a delegate who put forward two of the amendments.

A vote before the full Republican Convention in Tampa is expected next week.

The proposed language as it now stands, written by the Romney campaign and committee aides, states, “We envision two democratic states,” according to BuzzFeed, the political news site that first reported on the amendments...

I have been saying for awhile now that both Romney and Obama's biggest donor is Goldman Sachs. It appears as though Goldman Sachs is paying a lot of politicians and judges to cede U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. There is no reason to believe that anything will change under Romney since Obama and Romney seem to be working for the global bankers who want control of the U.S. and Jerusalem. Incidentally, Paul Ryan has also supposedly been colluding with Goldman Sachs:
www.alternet.org...

If Romney and Obama are working for the one wold government then it would seem as though Goldman Sachs has decided to reveal Romney as one its schills. Then again, the article could be the liberal way of trying to cause division between the RINOS and conservatives but seeing as how Obama and Romney both work for the same people, then causing divisions in both parties seems to be part of the one world government's agenda. Goldman Sachs may be trying to destroy any credibility that either party has in an effort to manipulate Americans into believing that the U.S. government just isn't worth it and so they should all just sacrifice their sovereignty and national identity in exchange for a global one.

If Romney does suggest dividing Israel to conservatives then I don't see how he can expect to be elected. Why do you think that Romney would make dividing Israel a party platform? The idea that the GOP would even suggest a Palestinian state that is completely opposed to core conservatism is ridiculous...unless both the democrats and republicans have already been bought out by Goldman Sachs' one world government? Maybe Goldman Sachs thinks that since one or the other of its schills, Obama or Romney, has already won the election then why even be concerned about what conservatives think?
Here's another article about it from the Washington Post: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 23-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It is about how insane the idea is that the GOP would even suggest dividing Israel which is completely opposed to core conservatism...

So what you are saying is that the "conservative" stamp on the party does not allow them to have good ideas?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

It is about how insane the idea is that the GOP would even suggest dividing Israel which is completely opposed to core conservatism...

So what you are saying is that the "conservative" stamp on the party does not allow them to have good ideas?

Pretty much, if you follow party lines you're damned, and if you don't you're damned as well. Maybe Romney has a mind of his own and wants to do what is right, not politcally convenient. The problem is not over the two-state solution, it's the details of that solution.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

It's not a good idea. Christians, in particular, are opposed to dividing Israel because God in the Bible said that he will judge and punish anyone who does. Although I understand that Mormonism isn't Christian, it seems strange that Romney would suggest doing something that the majority of Christians simply won't support for religious reasons. Some articles have been talking about how Obama has become a dictator with his executive orders that bypass Congress or the people. Romney's stance on creating a Palestinian state also seems to bypass the will of the people since the majority of his party opposes a Palestinian state for religious reasons. If the GOP adds a Palestinian state to its platform then that seems to be a sign that the GOP is no longer concerned about appealing to conservatives.

Mormonism is based on Freemasonry and, from what I understand, the upper degrees have to swear allegiance to Lucifer and reject God. Romney is supposedly a Mormon high priest. If he is Luciferian then that likely explains why he doesn't care what Christians think. Here we see the Mormon temple in Utah that is covered with pentagrams and other Satanic imagery: vigilantcitizen.com...

Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Daniel 11:39: Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

I also have a theory that Goldman Sachs wants to replace Obama with Romney so that Obama can be freed up to divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. Muslims will believe that he is the Mahdi and then Obama can play out his messiah complex over in the EU and Middle East. The problem with dividing Israel is that it would be wrong to give parts of Israel to a group of people who want to kill all Jews and anyone else who refuses to believe in taqiyya.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
]It's not a good idea. Christians, in particular

Erm.. Really?
First of all, you were quoting the Old Testament, which is very non-Christian indeed.

Second, why would Christians care about the land of Jews?

Third, Again, "Christians, in particular"... Really?
Why isn't this particularly interesting to the people affected, say, the people living in Israel and perhaps Jews in general?

...Christians..?
This makes very little sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
Although I understand that Mormonism isn't Christian.........

You understand incorrectly.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Um maybe today would be a good time to point out that the two state solution was always on the board. You know back when Israel was first created and boundaries first set down. It would do us and the UN good to make good their promise to the Palestinians and recognize their state, within it's original borders.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No he does not. Mormonism is not Christian.

But that is a subject for another thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
so does this mean rommey and obama are campaigning with the same issue or do they differ on opinions on this matter

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by macman

No he does not. Mormonism is not Christian.

But that is a subject for another thread.

Actually, yes, the LDS faith is Christian.

I will gladly contribute to another thread revolving around this matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

I got my hopes up and thought you meant the US.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mormonism is based on Freemasonry not Christianity but you would already know that if you actually wanted to know. I understand that most Mormons believe that they are Christians but the Mormon Jesus isn't the same one that is preached in the Bible. Since Mormons follow some different Jesus, that Joseph Smith made up, then Mormons follow fake Christs and not the real Christ in the Bible. Therefore, Mormons are not Christians or true Christ followers but rather fake Christ followers. You're not the only ones who are deceived though. In fact, when the one world government and Vatican successfully confiscates part of Jerusalem then they will likely traipse out their very own fake Christ impersonator, just like Joseph Smith did, for all of you Mormons to worship and claim to your dying breath that he is your long awaited messiah. Since Mormons refuse to believe that the Messiah already came then they will be just like the Jews and Muslims and pagans who will all be suckered by the one world government into believing that the one world dictator is their long awaited savior. I'm sure that we will all be amazed to see how many people fall for the same old Pharoah/Emperor/Pope playing the part of the demigod routine but all you have to do is look at this board to see how many willingly ignorant people will actually welcome and worship their long awaited slave master. However, you are free to believe whatever communist or masonic lie and/or taqiyya that you want and free to suffer the consequences. Mormons prove that 2 Cor 11:4 in the Bible is true.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone [like Joseph Smith for example or the pope or Muhammad or one world government shill] comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you [Mormons, Muslims, etc.] put up with it easily enough.

Otherwise, nobody that responded to this thread appears to have the capacity to realize how odd it is that the GOP would propose a Palestinian state. It would appear as though only U.S., Israel, and Christ's enemies are posting on ATS these days, which wouldn't be a bad thing if any of them were actually capable of discussing how suspicious it is that the GOP is adopting such a liberal/one world government platform.
edit on 24-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

top topics

join