It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite beer??? ;-p

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just tried a new beer at a local pub close by and I must say it might be my new favorite. It's called Angry Orchard, and tastes just like apple juice with 9%. If you ever come across it give it a try.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

I'll try the bottled.

Yeah, I've been around a while. Not ashamed of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iSIRI

Sounds like Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss. They dump the sugar bowl in it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Keep a bottle of that in the fridge. A quarter shot of it in pancakes or cakes or doughnut mixes adds a lot of good flavor to the finished product.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSIRI
I just tried a new beer at a local pub close by and I must say it might be my new favorite. It's called Angry Orchard, and tastes just like apple juice with 9%. If you ever come across it give it a try.

That's not a beer. It's a hard cider. Beer is made from grain. Hard cider is all juice.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My favorite is from a brewery in Deerfield, MA called Berkshire Brewing Co....actually there are two of them. One is the Imperial Stout...delicious with chocolate or any other edible, my other favorite from them is called River Ale.

IMO these beers can simply not be beat. Check out the site:
www.berkshirebrewingcompany.com...

good thread OP.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warlok

I watched the first 10 min of this a while back, just tooooo poorly done to continue...great premise though!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My favorite is Ninkasi

Beer of the Sumerians! lol well at least they pay homage to the Sumerians on the back of the bottle who apparently enjoyed their beer.

All high alcohol content, very tasty and efficient ; ]

N.W. Beer baby!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Worthingtons cream flow. Mmmm

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There's plenty of craft brews out there that taste really good. I'm a really big fan of IPA's.

Now if any of you are out in California and know of a craft brew store around your area, then you should definitely pick up my favorite. Which is Coronado's Brewing Idiot IPA. Awesome taste and can get you a bit tipsy quick if you're not used to drinking IPA's.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicConsciousness

love the IPA. Never had that one tho, so many on the left coast.

Local Pyramid brewery makes a awesome IPA called Outburst, 8.5% and so good, especially with some dry salami and sharp white cheddar. damnit. now im thirsty!

But still hands down Ninkasi.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Three Floyds Brewing Co. makes the best craft brews ever...

Top favorites would be
1. Gumballhead
2. Zombie Dust

www.3floyds.com...

Next favorites are from Bell's Brewery
1. Oberon Ale

www.bellsbeer.com...

And last but certainly not least New Glarus Brewing
1. Spotted Cow

www.newglarusbrewing.com...

And my friends, I am a beer drinker, I dont drink that watered down piss like Miller Lite or Bud Light or any crap like that, I have a thirst for specialty beers and everyone I listed today is GREAT... If you try any of these beers and dont like them I will buy you a 12-pack on me, Im that confident...
edit on 23-8-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
My favorite is Ninkasi

Beer of the Sumerians! lol well at least they pay homage to the Sumerians on the back of the bottle who apparently enjoyed their beer.

All high alcohol content, very tasty and efficient ; ]

N.W. Beer baby!

When I was in Seattle I drank a lot of beer from Pyramid Brewing Co... They had some very solid beers for sure... My company actually put me up at a hotel right next to the brewery, big mistake...hahaahaa

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My dad is a home brewer, and sometimes I go help just for fun. He usually brews a few different lagers that are all good.

A few years ago my step-mom was complaining that the lagers were all too heavy for her, so dad enlisted my help in a quest to brew a light ale for her. We dubbed it Linda's Light Ale- and it's some of the best "snip" that has ever passed my lips!

Dad has a three keg "kegorator", and while the others may change from time to time one of them is always full of the light ale!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
IDK if its my fav but West Malle Tripel is what I'm sipping when I saw this thread pop up

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good Old Sam Adams for me!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well the truth is that Louis Pasteur caused WW2.....

The reason is he taught the Germans how to make good beer. So hitler invited people out to the beer halls, giving them free beer to hear him speak, and eventually building a following.

So in essense the french and Louis Pasteur are responsible for causing ww2@@!!!!

And sure enough the North Americanized version of 1664 tastes nothing like in France, and is like horse piss!
edit on 23-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Rolling Rock.... being that I am from the town that originally brewed it before they sold out to Anheiser-Busch. It was great buying it cheap when growing up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My favorite beer is a full beer, my least favorite is an empty beer. Labatts Blue

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join