It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREPARE FOR CIVIL WAR - Texas Judge warns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, whatever you believe about the possibility of a modern day Civil War it turns out that it cannot just be some closet dweller on ATS spouting it but rather a Civil Court Judge!

dfw.cbslocal.com...

This is an actual turning point in the history of America! Make no mistake about it, regardless of if you think its a bunch of nonsense or not it can no longer be ignored by the mainstream.

I personally believe that a Civil war is what what the Synagogue of Shatan who actually rules every nation including the Li family of China wants for the country and for their ultimate goal for us as Americans! We are so asleep as a country its not even funny. We are ignorant and we do not study or do our homework! Children today think that Clinton is a statesman and in polls have no clue he was President let alone how he shamed this country....

Today we found out that California wants to actually make it legal in the weeks to come for NON AMERICAN children of Parents who are here illegally to obtain legal licenses! THIS IS NOT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE! I dont care what the twisted polls say or what so called voters say... Its all lies! Talk to anyone in just about any circle and you will know the truth! WAKE UP PEOPLE! I just found out today that my insurance company who is the Third Largest insurance Company in the USA and 75 years old and owned by Warren Buffet who is a very close friend of Rothschilds, will now allow permanently anyone with a Mexican drivers license "Officially" and in writing have stated that even if they have NO INTENTION OF OBTAINING A USA LICENSE will now be given the right to have fully admitted American Insurance. Now there are benefits to this financially to many but regardless make no mistake this is a turning point friends!

Do I think it matters what your bloodline is? Heck NO! Do I think it matters that our Constitution is adhered to to the letter? YES! Well if it matters not the birth place of our own Prez. than why should it matter when wonderful and good young people here illegally are allowed to become full citizens and also be given front row tickets because of the need to be "bilingual" to the over 2 million jobs that will also be taken as a result?

What say you?

Let the ignorant trolls begin their rhetoric... throw out yer racist attacks that I see over and over with others that say anything similar to this.... and blah blah blah.... ....

Whatever.... as I am interested in what my solid Constitutionalist American Brothers and Sisters have to say and think about this and can give a rats behind about a closet racist that feels the need to point fingers at those stating the facts.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS SEARCH feature is your friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

..... Realizing that this thread is a completely different take on this topic.....

. P R I C E L E S S ! ! !

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Can you quote the judge for us please? Its late and im tired. Plus i like only having to read ATS its so much easier.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wonder if a Texas recession would be more popular if anything like this goes down. If the US hands over sovereignty to the UN, that is, according to Judge Head.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I understand. Please click the link in the beginning of the thread and there are direct quotes by this Judge.

Thanks and prepare to pick your jaw up off the ground....

Its not that someone would think or say this but that a Judge would actually make this statement publicly. Trip!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

A Texas recession would probably in the long run be preferable to the complete collapse of California and other states that is ALL READY occurring.

I just heard our terrific Governor Brown state that he thinks that we all basically need to pay our fair share... throwing out scripture in his speech like he was some sort of Minister... Well he is an admitted Jesuit so....... connecting the dots...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Another Link with another twist:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Could just be a fear mongering tactic for a Judge advocating for a raise in taxes. Could be a Judge that is insightful and cares about his nation. Either way I dont care about the opinion of a single person. Lots of people making claims like this but because this guy is a Judge we should listen?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by salmoneggs

I agree wholeheartedly. If anyone creates an opinion based solely upon what some dude says well....

Ah wait a minute... atleast 65% of America forms their opinions based on news, radio, late night talk shows and ahhhh the internet...

I guess what we have to be is smart enough to realize rhetoric from the pulse of the country. The pulse of this country that is failing financially and giving away its freedoms one day at a time, day after day after day. We are seeing that people are a like steam kettles, gettin really tired of politically correct lies and ready for truth and the freedoms our forefathers gave their lives for! Building pressure, pressure that I believe is being artificially created with such obvious garbage laws, taxes and zero accountablities... Yep the pressure is building and building... I would advise everyone to obtain an outlet for that stress because its gonna be a long ride.....
edit on 8/23/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join