It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brainwashing that the Western Media has done to justify killing Arabs and muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
oh baloney! Muslims and Arabs reap what they sow just like everybody else. Just because the media may not be politically correct when it reveals that Muslims and Arabs reap from the taqiyya that they sow doesn't mean that the media is wrong. Anything that exposes the wickedness of taqiyya and the affect that it has on Muslims and Arabs is a good thing. The sooner the world realizes that Islam is taqiyya the better. Muslims and Arabs are told to slaughter anyone who doesn't believe in taqiyya but then run around spouting off about how mistreated they all are when they reap harm from spreading death and lies. In fact, this thread appears to be taqiyya.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
oh baloney! Muslims and Arabs reap what they sow just like everybody else. Just because the media may not be politically correct when it reveals that Muslims and Arabs reap from the taqiyya that they sow doesn't mean that the media is wrong. Anything that exposes the wickedness of taqiyya and the affect that it has on Muslims and Arabs is a good thing. The sooner the world realizes that Islam is taqiyya the better. Muslims and Arabs are told to slaughter anyone who doesn't believe in taqiyya but then run around spouting off about how mistreated they all are when they reap harm from spreading death and lies. In fact, this thread appears to be taqiyya.

Ah the Ignorance! Just go on wikipedia for heavens sake! Taqiyya is when 'adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion" If your in danger your allowed to.
Now don't let me catch you posting stuff like this without a good argument.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
But the news of Libyan Muslims crucifying Christians does not get e mention?? (rantburg and atlas shrugs carried the story) there are much more stories, but I get my knuckles rapped by the mods.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
But the news of Libyan Muslims crucifying Christians does not get e mention?? (rantburg and atlas shrugs carried the story) there are much more stories, but I get my knuckles rapped by the mods.

It did get a mention. Don't worry. You can go over there and post your little rants of Islam over there like everyone else is doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join