It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brainwashing that the Western Media has done to justify killing Arabs and muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

We see these movies, newspapers, songs, MSM news reports where they demonize and remove the humanity from Arabs and Muslims alike and in doing so remove the obstacles to easy killing of these people. Excellent examples are given in the clip above. The Muslims do not give up their culture or bend to the zionsim and corporatism and are thus demonized by the same corporations and zionists running the media. Hence this is what you see
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoWed, 22 Aug 2012 23:25:27 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoWed, 22 Aug 2012 23:26:35 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I get nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Are you unable to see the video?

Here is direct link:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoWed, 22 Aug 2012 23:26:09 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Vid link works now.
I accept that the Arabs have been victim to a propaganda war but who in your mind is behind it? or is it a natural progression built up over the years?

EDIT: didn't have time to see the full vid, but I think it answers my question.
edit on 22-8-2012 by abdel because: work it out

edit on 22-8-2012 by abdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

The western media and its backers and the US military and whoever controls it and its backers, essentially the corporations, bankers, and zionists.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Of the people you mentioned none were religious minded, no Rabbis, no Arch-bishops. Just business men and politicians, yet these corporate whores are the ones who use religion to make Muslims look like animals, people who don't give a toss for religion using it as an excuse for murder. They will go straight to Hell for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Islam teaches spiritualism, and corporations want you to pursue materiel wealth, buy more ipads, this and that, things that are materialistic and stand in the way of corporate culture.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Since the US was based on a martial model after WW2 we always do that to the next bad guy.But now that conspiracies are comming to light as fact I see an imminenet disruption.After Munich it was in vogue anyway,communism was fizzling out,they are whom I was to fight.The justifacation is mute when they don't extend our will but their own.We know better than we did in in the 80s or I am one of the most brilliant men to walk the earth........I can hear you laughing pro...not nice.
Now here are thousands of agravated well trained commiestompers just waiting......watching.
We aren't interested in Muslims we see bigger fish to gut than one country.
They taught us too much about communist conspiracies so like them we found new conspiracies to fight against.
edit on 23-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Yes we needed a new enemy after the fall of communism when the reds were demonized, after the fall of these mulim countries, a new one will be needed, eg China etc.It is the plan of the NWO to take over the world.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Yes we needed a new enemy after the fall of communism when the reds were demonized, after the fall of these mulim countries, a new one will be needed, eg China etc.It is the plan of the NWO to take over the world.

Meanwhile, former Soviet Russia and China are both having issues with Islamic extremists going back several decades themselves which has been on the increase recently.

I guess it's part of THEIR Zionist plot too?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't have anything against Muslims and Arabs. I must be a little too slow for the brainwashing to sink in. I know people who dislike them but as long as they don't bother me I won't bother them. Our government can deal with them, they are the ones who got into this hornets nest anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Only a fool would see all of a religion as a unified force.Banking system yes, religion no.
They have some nasty points all must admit to it but they are nothing compared to this eco cryptocracy.
At their feet I lay cancer deaths and the halt of human progressand the wars they game with.
They are so dug in I GREATLY fear the ugliness we will see when we do clash.But I have to say I will be hideous then.
I see Cabalists above all of it zionism is too limited in its scope.And that is where the data led me
China would be a flash in the pan as far as enemies go,they're boring and not scary enough, no ,to rake in the big bucks the gotta go for the alien rap.
Things are about to pop way before China has a complete military to fight a global war.

edit on 23-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point

edit on 23-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Didn't answer

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
First it was the Jews.
Then the Blacks.
Then the communists.
Now the Muslims.
The question is: Who is next?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, there is a video called real bad Arabs which explains how Arabs have been demonized in the media for years

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Extremism is not limited to country nor religious group.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So Muslims, or more precisely Muslim extremists, are free from any sort of blame or responsibility for the current situation and it's all some Zionist / Western plot and conspiracy?
edit on 23/8/12 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Of course not. But the media paints them as soulless barbaric monsters who will kill anyone in the name of good.
Let me give you a little not-so-well-known fact.
90% Taliban men are poor farmers who are looking for a way to feed their family.
Many get death threats if they don't join their family.
Orphans and poor kids are also recruited by the Taliban.
The extremists have done bad things, but remember, many of them have no way of earning a living and this is the only way.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I thought its common knowledge but then again...

US Government always have a justification for mass genocide and people accept it.

like "we had to nuke them or they would cause more damage" if people can't get past this sentence, blaming Muslim for every explosion is nothing for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Incredibly weak thread

No one would give a living poo poo if you were Islamic or not when the culture overall catches up to the rest of the world and religion to the 80% was nothing more than a set of basic morals, holidays and simple traditions converted into days off from work to celebrate.

So long as a significant % actually believes this nonsense to an extreme literal degree no one will like them, any, and I repeat ANY support the culture has globally revolves around 2 things, political containment of America for obvious reasons and occasionally actual fear of having a fatwa declared on your ass which is the other 10% lol

Let me say this straight I think our culture is crap but at least being brainwashed by TV is entertaining sometimes, being brainwashed by bs religion is as mindless as it gets.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is a common yet sadly effective tactic. People of the West are lead to believe that their ways of life are the best, and any other culture is kind of unfortunate or at worst, barbaric. I saw this recently as I met a guy from Israel, and he said "well, look at these Arab cultures - men and women have not equal status, crimes are punished violently" etc, basically his jusification for Israel was that their culture was "better".

An example which has been all in the news recently is of concerning Russia and Pussy Riot. They broke the law, they pay the price, in accordance with our laws. Obviously I speak English (well I try to) so I can see Western media, and all of it is condemning Russia, saying how evil Russia is and all that, and it's because Russia is not the West, yet people cannot seem to comprehend this fact, they think everything must be like it is in the West in order to be accepted and respected. It seems to be nailed into the mentality of so many people that if another culture, in another country, differs to what is in the West, then it must be a horrible, backwards society.

I think the word is "ethnocentrism". So many people will say they do not like the US government, yet fall so easily into their trap of demonising other cultures. Personally I would not like to live in Islamic society, yet never would I seek to change their lifestyles, because their society belongs to them, and it is not my place to interfere. Not saying that my words are always correct, but I think mine is a good attitude to have.

Ethnocentrism and forcing of global homogeneity of culture needs to be stopped. It's a tool of capitalist imperialisam which snares so many people unwittingly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join