It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Brotherhood' Takes loan from IMF on Interest/Usury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s most powerful political party, had previously voiced reservations about accepting the I.M.F. loan.

But the country’s new president, Mohamed Morsi, a former Brotherhood leader, has seemingly put aside those reservations as he grapples with Egypt’s deepening financial crisis.

While the terms of a possible agreement are still being discussed, Mr. Qandil said that the interest rate on the loan, to be disbursed in several parts, would be 1.1 percent.

Taking loans on interest is forbidden in Islam. So the IMF conveniently gives a nice large loan to pay for a country and to ensnare it in debt. Banker funded war, and now giving them loans to 'rebuilt' the country.

This is what these bankers do people. This is what they are doing in America and all over the world, they are the cancer of the earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This can't be the first time an islamic nation has taken a typical loan can it? What about businesses and the people in such countries, how do they grow without the ability to get loans?

ETA:

At least with regards to my second question, I found the answer. This is specific to mortgages, but I presume it would apply to similar financial ventures.

What Are the Islamic Alternatives?
Modern banks usually offer Islamic financing of two main types: murabahah (cost plus) or ijarah (leasing).

Murabahah: In this type of transaction, the bank purchases the property and then re-sells it to the buyer at a fixed profit. The property is registered in the buyer's name from the beginning, and the buyer makes installment payments to the bank. All costs are fixed at the time of the contract, with the agreement of both parties, so no late payment penalties are permitted. Banks usually ask for strict collateral or a high down payment in order to protect against default.

Ijarah: This type of transaction is similar to real estate leasing or rent-to-own contracts. The bank purchases the property and retains ownership, while the buyer makes installment payments. When payments are complete, the buyer gains 100% ownership of the property.

Source

I have to say, I like the sound of that. I wonder what the benefits and drawbacks are for both the banks and consumers in such a system.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why? No one should fall prey to those who print money, not even if you can print your own! Buy your own printers and print money yourselves. Not silly since its yours ours and theirs. Example: I give you a dollar, you use that same dollar and give it to another, they use that same dollar for something. that same dollar has acquired three dollars worth of product, and it keeps going, the rule is nine times before it finds its way back to the printers! So one dollar acquires roughly nine dollars worth of product! Friends its the same dollar not nine different dollars! The problem is when the same dollar is kept in circulation longer than nine transactions! So one dollar is sound for nine. But becomes unsound after that. So when your money does not come back to you as is the problem today on a global scale you run out of money and have to print more which causes inflation. So one should have in place mechanisms that attracts money such as goods and products and services and resources that would attract dollars back to their origin! So when you have more dollars than dollars in circulation you are in a sound position. If you have less then you are in an unsound position which is the case with most CB's on a global scale. This is considered an insolvent position! This position is one where CB's and their counterparts will close their doors forever. Which is most likely the case we will all see sooner than later on a global scale in most economic blocks that fall prey to those who print money. Thats a real good reason not to conduct business with individuals who think their the only ones that can print money!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Comon Prof...yer sounding a little down lately......You should know its gonna be a long drawn out affair for a while yet.....with much opportunity for even Muslims to become unsuspecting slaves to their bankers.......
Internationally, its so much worse than on a personal level.....Morsi may be able to keep his own finances Sharia style, but the IMF, the BIS they are big time corruptors of nations...with roots that go deep beyond Morsi, Mubarak, Nasser even.....
I am thinking the money means nothing to the IMF compared to the INDENTURE......And Morsi needs to provide positive stability to his troubled country.......
Kinds reminds me of the bible story of Jesus in the desert with Satan.....substitute Morsi and the IMF

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Taking loans on interest is forbidden in Islam.
So why did the leaders accept the loan? that too a group such as 'Muslim Brotherhood'? They could have approached their arab friends for loans right? Egypt was receiving aid all these years due to an agreement that they will not attack Israel or wage a war. What do you call that? To me it seems 'extortion' of some sort
Obviously many arabs were not happy with this arrangement. But now that the MB is in power, there are no promises therefore no further aid money either. Loans? Why not?

Banker funded war, and now giving them loans to 'rebuilt' the country
What war? Did the UN/NATO wage a war in Egypt? I must have missed the MSM news big time.

edit on 23-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Taking loans on interest is forbidden in Islam.

It is, they should be ashamed of themselves in the same manner our Western leaders should be ashamed, only moreso because their very religion forbids it. Rather than balance the budget and spend responsibly, they borrow and borrow and put their people in debt.

So the IMF conveniently gives a nice large loan to pay for a country and to ensnare it in debt. Banker funded war, and now giving them loans to 'rebuilt' the country.

Haha. Yeah, the IMF is forcing them, arent they?

This is what these bankers do people. This is what they are doing in America and all over the world, they are the cancer of the earth.

And once again id like you to explain to me how any country is forced to borrow. Of course the thing to do here would be to balance the budget, but i dont think you understand finances.

edit on 23-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro
Example: I give you a dollar, you use that same dollar and give it to another, they use that same dollar for something. that same dollar has acquired three dollars worth of product, and it keeps going, the rule is nine times before it finds its way back to the printers! So one dollar acquires roughly nine dollars worth of product!

No, it doesnt. What your failing to grasp is this: When the dollar changes hands and a product is purchased, the one who sold the product is now without said product. You could say he, while having 1 dollar more, is less 1 dollar worth of product. Now, when the person who has sold product to gain said dollar buys another product using the same dollar, the SECOND person to sell the product to the FIRST person who gained the dollar is now out of that product and needs to dollar to maintain the status quo. These dollars are not making wealth as you describe, its simply moving around, redistributing the dollar and moving product.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's not the loan that's forbidden, it's the intrest.
The Koran allows for loans that the lender may profit off of but there can't be intrest in the repayment, because it's considered usery.
Confessions of an Economic Hitman(read the book or youtube it) shines light on why imf makes these loans to country like egypt.
You guys&gals should check out it out, he even mentions why they are targetting "muslim countries" now.
Thanks pro. for the post.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s most powerful political party, had previously voiced reservations about accepting the I.M.F. loan.

But the country’s new president, Mohamed Morsi, a former Brotherhood leader, has seemingly put aside those reservations as he grapples with Egypt’s deepening financial crisis.

While the terms of a possible agreement are still being discussed, Mr. Qandil said that the interest rate on the loan, to be disbursed in several parts, would be 1.1 percent.

Taking loans on interest is forbidden in Islam. So the IMF conveniently gives a nice large loan to pay for a country and to ensnare it in debt. Banker funded war, and now giving them loans to 'rebuilt' the country.

Wait-

How is the IMF to be blamed for doing what they do, in this instance?

Is Morsi not responsible for himself and the country he is 'governing'?

If the IMF refused them, the outcry of discrimination would be heard round the world-

Whatever happened to personal accountability?

This appears to be yet another example of blaming someone else for the woes of the Middle East, instead of placing the blame where it belongs...on its inhabitants-

No offense intended, but no one is forcing Morsi to go against his religion-

edit on 24-8-2012 by Mercylis because: Hit enter, instead of tab...post was incomplete

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood organization is nothing Islamic but in fact a puppet of Zionist NWO.

In the Quran, God and angels wage war upon people who consume "riba". A real Muslim would never be involved in financial transaction dealing with interest "riba".

edit on 8/24/2012 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

top topics

join