It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Oh, I have an open mind. I just have zero tolerance for a woman with a beautiful body, smearing it with art. It's a damn tattoo. And it's just freaking nasty on a woman. IMHO. And as far as what you women wear, I could care less. Clothes do make the man. I guess that's true for women too. Dress like a whore, be treated and talked about like a whore.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
women are free to wear whatever they want
what little girls wear is the parents responsibility
also men are free to think whatever they want
don't expect to change how men think about women wearing whorish clothes
that's feminazi talk
and rape is always bad
let's all be happy now

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
women are free to wear whatever they want
what little girls wear is the parents responsibility
also men are free to think whatever they want
don't expect to change how men think about women wearing whorish clothes
that's feminazi talk
and rape is always bad
let's all be happy now

I agree for the most part.. You can see how some of the idiotic ideology permeates society through deception by reading some of the posts on this thread..
Trying to say that men MAKE women dress slutty is ridiculous and childish. I realize that person may have been blowing off some steam but I digress.
Some ideals need to be questioned and snuffed out before they reach the young and impressionable

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

I agree for the most part.. You can see how some of the idiotic ideology permeates society through deception by reading some of the posts on this thread..
Trying to say that men MAKE women dress slutty is ridiculous and childish. I realize that person may have been blowing off some steam but I digress.
Some ideals need to be questioned and snuffed out before they reach the young and impressionable

everything has to be questioned and doing something just because it feels right is not the right way.
some people are so blinded that they don't see the unrealistic scenario they are trying to reach
In the quest to reach what they think is right they will ignore reality and embrace absurdity
for example wearing a see through dress and expecting men not to try to see through the dress is absurd and unrealistic
edit on 25-8-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Originally posted by HamrHeed

everything has to be questioned and doing something just because it feels right is not the right way.
some people are so blinded that they don't see the unrealistic scenario they are trying to reach
In the quest to reach what they think is right they will ignore reality and embrace absurdity
for example wearing a see through dress and expecting men not to try to see through the dress is absurd and unrealistic
edit on 25-8-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

As per your example, females like that have a fascination with casting shadows

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for chiming in and an extra thanks to those that kept a cool head. It was interesting to see the replies. This thread isn't about bashing women, but rather knowledge.

My question: Why does the media promote this?

Answers: NWO mind control, sex sells, profit.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder
Thanks everyone for chiming in and an extra thanks to those that kept a cool head. It was interesting to see the replies. This thread isn't about bashing women, but rather knowledge.

My question: Why does the media promote this?

Answers: NWO mind control, sex sells, profit.

Good thread. To answer your latest question, I agree with your post again.. The media is engaged in keeping the population insecure and essentialy impotent as critical thinkers.
So yea it boils down to power and they love to infiltrate groups and destroy from within. Anyone that pays attention can see it from a mile away
edit on 25-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Fancy dressing has become a fashion now and Childrens costumes also ho nothing to do with beauty but fancy. Simple design look more prettier than the short fancy clothes. Anyhow everyone has different opinion but the fact is that world is moving towards wrong things.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Your question and your post are kind of vague...

There's a lot of reasons why people don't care what they show off anymore.

These are the reasons and possibilities.

1 - Like someone already said before, some people merely wear it because it's comfortable, or because it's hot outside. Some people truly are so innocent that they really don't feel they're doing anything questionable. Those are the ones I feel bad for. The sickness of this world will eat those girls alive if given the chance.

2 - They're just little whores. They're attention seeking, manipulative, and all around pathetic. Some girls have issues, like father problems, or other family issues that push them a little more to be skimpy, but the choice is still theirs. They know full well what they're doing, and they love the disgusting attention.

3 - Media helps. The media brainwashes people into thinking you have to have a flawless, cookie-cut body, or you're ugly. That's a reason why I believe in being alternative. The alternative media is better, and you get the "I don't give a damn what you think of how I look!" mentality with it. That's me all the way.

Pretty much all the reasons that young women dress so skimpy fall under one of these categories.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why concern yourself? Clothing, unlike tattoos, are removable. It's not as if the girl is branded by wearing scant clothes. In the early 80's, people had their gonads practically pinned to their faces. Just watch magnum pi, or any tennis match from the era. Basketball, speedos, everywhere there was flesh publicly hanging out, as Ayn Rand would lament in her speed induced reveries.

Nowadays everyone's hung up on anything more than half naked. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To answer the question posed by the thread title, whoredom is promoted by American culture - media, fashion, etc., by the male animal and by bad female role models.

Until the media, the fashion industry and men treat women with respect, and until women act respectfully towards themselves, nothing will change.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i have read many comments given by others. their reasons are new style, confidence, comfortable...etc.

the truth is this:

1. It is a man's world
2. Natural order

1. Whatever you see regarding sexy clothes, lyrics in music, scenes in movies, contents in magazines, advertisements related to sex is because men want sex more than women due to the testosterone (but that is point 2: Natural order). So because we live in a man's world, girls work around in a society that satisfies our dicks. want a free drink, dress like a whore. want to secure the job? dress like a whore. want attention? dress like a whore. want to feel confident? dress like a whore. because guys give attention to that kind and so you have the confidence to choose. if it is a woman's world, then men have to take off our shirts all the time. if it is a woman's world, then the question is why men dress like "men whores". but no, the question here is why girls dress like whores. it is a man's world and our dicks have to be tickled.

2. this means basic simple nature. women attract, men gets attracted. the more men gets attracted, the more choices the girl has to choose to conceive the child. how to attract men? men think about sex more aggressively than women. men are physical creatures in a sense we get horny by just the sight of girls' private parts. so how to attract men? dress, reveal and come as close as possible to exposing your privates without crossing the line society puts forth for you. stupid reasons usually given is girls dress a specific sexy and whorish way to feel confident. if the guys find that specific way ugly and hideous, do you think the girls will want to dress that way? where is their confidence going to come from? it is because guys love it as it tickles our dicks that is why girls feel confident about it even though she does not realise the direct connection.

Simple as that. The reason: new style is as stupid as confidence. new style comes from being a man's world whereby we set it like that for our fun. guys tell you liberalise and be more open about your sexuality, to men's benefits.

hope this helps. the reasons given by the rest who answered are intertwined and connected to the 2 main and starting points above.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Attention, of course.

That's the answer to the OP's question.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join