It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Lysergic
Whats wrong with girls wearing thick belt skirts anyways?

Hating just to hate, enjoy the world around us.

Society tells us that sleeping with women after women is wrong, and then you have a vast majority of women walking around with sexually provocative and stimulating clothing playing with your mind and human basic nature which is to go mate with that healthy female, which of course you can't do because that is absolutely perverted and unacceptable (dressing slu**y is not perverted apparently). This repression of human nature in turn makes you stressed and after some time is enough to make you frustrated and lead to depression. But don't be fooled those girls and women wouldn't have made it easy for you anyway. They just dress that way to play you.

That's right. It's not about attracting a mate anymore. It's about makin' you crave and then bringing the burning house crashing down on you. This world is going to hell. Actually it's halfway there...
edit on 23/8/12 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Seems like a personal problem you have there with social interaction.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

It Depends how you grew up to see it in such way.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Originally posted by calstorm
Many young girls do not understand the way males think. Most young girls who are dressed this way are not thinking that guys are checking them out for sexual reasons but because they "look pretty." They are not equating pretty with sexual attraction.
When a young girl is checking out a guy, they are strictly judging them in terms of how "cute" they are They are not thinking in terms of sex, so they do not realize that is how guys view women.
They want guys to think they are pretty, not be sexually attracted to them.

the more reason why parents should act accordingly and explain to them why it is wrong/dangerous

Calstorm ... I knew guys were checking me out. I think Quietlearner hit the nail on the head though I'm not sure I agree its wrong, there are definitely reprecussions and can be dangerous.

Where are the parents? I don't know

Maybe the 14 year old in the red dress actually did discuss it with her mother and was willing to be "checked out".

But the "many young girls don't understand" that you speak of, those ones we can wholely blame the parent. They should know. On the other hand, what 14 year old doesn't know? Seriously? what decade is this again? Are they living under a rock?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Whats wrong with girls wearing thick belt skirts anyways?

Hating just to hate, enjoy the world around us.

Society tells us that sleeping with women after women is wrong, and then you have a vast majority of women walking around with sexually provocative and stimulating clothing playing with your mind and human basic nature which is to go mate with that healthy female, which of course you can't do because that is absolutely perverted and unacceptable (dressing slu**y is not perverted apparently). This repression of human nature in turn makes you stressed and after some time is enough to make you frustrated and lead to depression. But don't be fooled those girls and women wouldn't have made it easy for you anyway. They just dress that way to play you.

That's right. It's not about attracting a mate anymore. It's about makin' you crave and then bringing the burning house crashing down on you. This world is going to hell. Actually it's halfway there...
edit on 23/8/12 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Seems like a personal problem you have there with social interaction.

Nope. It's their problem alright. They are the source. Not me.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Some of us are fussy and worth the extra effort tho

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Many different perspectives on this thread.

Interesting, we should use this thread as a knowledge base, for how we think.

Either way, this thread is like the Abortion thread, there is no clear cut answer, only opinions and view points. I just wish that we can respect others opinions and view and leave it at that as opposed to name calling. smh

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718
Myself, I don't mind one passing by every now and then, but, I don't get it when they get upset and act harassed when men show interest in what they're flaunting.

That's your problem, not theirs.

They dress the way they do, because they like to be admired ... that doesn't mean, that you have the right to touch them. Well, you can sneak touch, to see if you get a positive responce ... but hey, don't blame the messenger if you get knocked out. It's like watching a movie, you see a lot of action going on ... doesn't mean you can join in.

You can always grow a six pack, and whole pack of muscles ... wear a g-string in front of them, and let them see you doing full honors. Maybe that will reverse the situation and they'll start "brushing" up to you.

And basically, what do you want by going "all the way" anyways? What, you think because she looks good, she isn't psychotic? that because she's got pretty legs, she can't have aids? That because she isn't wearing anything to hide her features, she doesn't have social issues?

Enjoy the view, it's free ... and it's safe.

When you go into a store, you see a lot of good things ... doesn't automatically mean, you gotta wear it all? if you go to a candystore, does it mean ya just automatically, gotta eat it all? Maybe you think, women are just public rubber-wear, you can go and try one on for size?

Maybe your one of those guys, that just because can't a porche, or a ferrari ... that means ferrari's should be banned right?

The thought process, that is shown here ... is rediculous ... it's self evident, that women have the right to dress as they want, and what they feel is comfortable. And women being a thing of beauty, I'll rather have to walk on with a constant-hard-on, because they're all naked ... then have to watch them hidden in some horrifying, and harmfully hot overwear, so they can be hidden from public view.

And, if you occasionally, have to stare at a overweight woman in far-too-tight bikini-wear ... that's just a bonus, enjoy it.

Just because you go into a candy store, and it's full of candy ... doesn't mean you have the right, to taste it ... you have to pay for the goods.

And just because YOU, can't afford it, doesn't mean it should be banned for everyone else.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, are Universal truths.

edit on 24/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

The schools teach we are sexual animals. The schools control what is taught and how. The media coincides with the education agenda, and this is the result. The state has become the parent, they raise the children.

Girls are objects for the pleasure of men, not respected or promoted to be mothers or the glue that holds the family together. We don't want mothers, we don't want to increase the population. We teach them what is important to the global community..., prostitution is promoted. Women are taught to compete sexually...of course they will deny this ..the truth is hated. The results cry out the truth.
edit on 24-8-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by mikeone718
Myself, I don't mind one passing by every now and then, but, I don't get it when they get upset and act harassed when men show interest in what they're flaunting.

That's your problem, not theirs.

First of all its their problem if they're coming outside half naked and get upset when guys stare, that's what we do, enjoy the view...perhaps you don't, which is why you totally missed my point (yet another).
Second there's a big difference between looking and touching, appreciating vs assault. I think someone who's conscious enough to post a reply on this site should be aware of the difference so no need to explain.
Third I don't need a six pack or a Ferrari, my girl is pretty hot (true story) so whatever you feel you need in your life shouldn't be projected onto mine because I feel girls can be pretty stupid to show some ass cheek and expect us to not look.
Fourth as I have already said, if you stopped and got off your high moral ground, you would've understood my point.

So much for that "thought process".
edit on 24-8-2012 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
OP, I want to thank you for bringing this to us to discuss. I'm surprised at how some would question the fact a problem exists or how obscene the sexualization of small children has become. For anyone who might debate the mere fact that our children are being dressed up to look like Whores, I'd offer this picture and let it speak for itself.

Now there isn't even a pretense here. She's specifically dressed to match the movie 'whore' played by Julia Roberts in the movie 'Pretty Woman'. It's a move I wouldn't even allow a child that age to WATCH, let alone dress to mimic.

and this just beats all....

Mother of ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Star Sues for Millions After Daughter Is ‘Sexualized’ on the Web

Momma dresses her child like a movie prostitute and then has the gall to sue when people see the girl for exactly what she was dressed to depict. It's obscene and vile in my view and the whole thing is a form of Child Abuse as I see it.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

I'm sure we can all agree the mother's of T&T children are tapped in the head and a right bunch of wrong'uns, but I highly doubt most mothers would dream of dressing their daughters up in such a manner. I certainly wasn't, my daughter certainly wasn't but looking back now even to my own childhood some mother's would let the daughters get away with certain things. I even remember being shocked at the tender age of 7 by a classmate who sported lacy see through and satin skimpies, who did her utmost best to do cartwheels/handstands and show off her wares to anyone who was near including the poor local vicar who'd only come to give an RE lesson. That was 31 years ago.

Perhaps I'm old fashioned, I do prefer kids to look like kids and I furnished my own daughter with all the poofy dresses and all the old adorable victorian fashions for little girls, but little girls inevitably grow up. Sometimes they might sneak their older sisters or mother's clothes, shoes and make up. It's still dress up, it's no great difference from them playing dress up with mummy's shoes, hats, clothes, pearls and makeup when they were adorable podgy cheeked tot's. You have to let them grow up and find their own style, whether that be mainstream or otherwise. It's only clothing, it doesn't become sexy until someone put's it on and even then it completely depends on the wearer. If i put on something my daughter can get away with now at 18, I would not only look like a complete dick but I'd feel like one too. And that's what it's all about, feeling good about yourself. If you've got stunning legs, you rock them mini skirts and heels, If you've got it flaunt it, you are only young once and it goes far too fast to worry about silly people making stupid judgement's on how you like to dress.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I will sort of agree with you. Several reasons or (problems) as I see. No parental influence, parents do buy the clothes. Social pressure. ( Jenny is showing her arse) why cant I? Magizines with the ( now look) who cares if it whore wear. Not all women who dress in the whore wear are in fact whores. They just lack the reasoning to realize their going out in public looking like a hooker. Clear high heels, a sure sign.

Like Jamie Foxx said. If you wear the uniform of a whore, you gonna be called a whore. When young womens roll models are Lady GAG GAG and Madonna and the like, what the hell do you expect. I would like to add in this thread the ones with all the "body art" tatoos. With them you don't need the clothes, the tat's say it all. Nothing say;s it better than that lower back tat. And for the record ladies, that lower back tat, later in life will become a " upper arse" tat and some explaining to your kids & grand kids. Gravity the tatoo killer.
edit on 24-8-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Ironic since you call yourself openyourmind.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

You know what tends to get bad though....when they've grown up dressing like they're on display in a singles bar, it seems to stick. The schools here in the area have had to get downright nazi about the dress codes and it's a major problem right into the college level.

It's really bad when Public Speech courses actually need to make a special point of telling the young women that coming up to do speeches in short shorts and very revealing tops for video taped and graded assignments isn't appropriate.....and you still have it happen. I had that class over the summer and overall, it's an interesting thing to watch what each person considers Professional Appearance.

Of course, habits are learned young...and it'll sure hurt some of the girls I see when they get out in the real world of employment and learn standards aren't what the person applying says they are...and definitely not in THIS job market.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is where it becomes clear that we live in two different worlds then. I don't know of many schools here where you can just dress as you like, we have strict uniforms and though some girls do take liberties with it it's never really anymore than a thigh length skirt over thick black tights or wearing your tie too low/too fat or not at all.

It's only when you either leave school to find, well mostly not find work atm or go to college and Uni that you have carte blanche to dress as you like. I know women who've stood on the podium to accept their degree in a miniskirt and bright blue break neck heels and I've known one do the same in fishnets and chunky boots. Both have extraordinary careers and are extremely successful.

I doubt anyone told them to tone it down for job interviews and work since we are expected to have a smart respectful appearance from the moment we start school. When they go to work they dress accordingly, when they aren't they still dress however the hell they like.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

In fairness, we do live in very different places. Even areas of the U.S. are very much like you're talking about, but the buckle of the Bible Belt wouldn't be among them.. lol.

I didn't mean to give the impression that I mind the dress code at the K-12 level schools. It's unfortunate they're needed is the main thing. Seeing how the kids dress outside school shows why they have to be so strict and times change alright...because it is downright borderline lewd in what passes for fashion some times.

The college thing really varies greatly. We have a number of colleges in town from M.S.U. to Drury, a Seminary and Bible Schools. MSU students look really professional when I'm across that campus for anything. I'm at a community college personally where it's more the grade issue.

Professionalism is a part of each class grade outside of General Ed courses...and that's where the people who dress like it's a day at the beach or a night club tend to get a nasty surprise at the end of the term. Short Shorts/Hot pants and halter tops may look nice to some people...but I understand they don't grade very well at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by poloblack

Yes they should *ABLE* TO ...IF THEY WANT TO. Doesn't necessarily mean they will. You men really are primitive.

By the way, even if women, OR man chose to walk around naked, its a human body, its natural, you don't see animals going round raping the other sex of their species because they don't have clothes on.

Nudists would be a good example. Jesus Christ, if your sexual urges are that bad, you must be one lonely, desperate guy.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)
I'm not lonely or desperate my dear...quite The contrary. And I never even mentioned rape in any of my posts...as I'm not a proponent of such deviant behavior...don't know where you got that from. All of this stemmed from me responding to some slut lyrics that you post. I just happen to think that women should carry themselves like ladies, and LADIES would never carry themselves in The way that Ms. Aguilara so eloquently portrays in her lyrics. I stand by my belief that if a women beds down multiple men, she's no lady, say what you will. If a woman believes whorish dress and behavior attracts men, she's right, but it's not a very positive attraction. No real man wants a whore as his lady. Believe that. And I'm no prude by any means...I just happen to know that perception is a reality.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Yes they should *ABLE* TO ...IF THEY WANT TO. Doesn't necessarily mean they will. You men really are primitive.

By the way, even if women, OR man chose to walk around naked, its a human body, its natural, you don't see animals going round raping the other sex of their species because they don't have clothes on.

Nudists would be a good example. Jesus Christ, if your sexual urges are that bad, you must be one lonely, desperate guy.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)
I'm not lonely or desperate my dear...quite The contrary. And I never even mentioned rape in any of my posts...as I'm not a proponent of such deviant behavior...don't know where you got that from. All of this stemmed from me responding to some slut lyrics that you post. I just happen to think that women should carry themselves like ladies, and LADIES would never carry themselves in The way that Ms. Aguilara so eloquently portrays in her lyrics. I stand by my belief that if a women beds down multiple men, she's no lady, say what you will. If a woman believes whorish dress and behavior attracts men, she's right, but it's not a very positive attraction. No real man wants a whore as his lady. Believe that. And I'm no prude by any means...I just happen to know that perception is a reality.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I respect and appreciate your opinion, but I disagree with it.

And I hope in a few more generations, the taboo's will have been outgrown by society as a whole.

I would also like to address K-12 dress codes. There have always been dress codes, but I was never reprimanded for anything I wore in the 80's (perhaps they were more lenient in those days, I'm not sure, I never actually read the dress code I was subject to....in hindsight though, I would think they'd be more shocked then, and more lenient now, seems a little backwards to me).

It wasn't till people were getting beat up FOR THEIR SNEAKERS that they implemented the UNIFORM policy.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Girls dress like whores for many reasons but it's certainly not MANS FAULT for them choosing their suits. Grow up.
Men are judged and scrutinized much more than women IMO. If you're broke, you're a loser/ If you're rich, you're a snob, if you're handsome you're gay, if you're empathetic you're a pussy. if you're aggressive, you have anger management issues.
When people don't get what they want, they attack, especially females. They will pull your strings and the claim you're overreacting for calling them out.
Not all females of course, but the loudest of them.
I feel bad for the girls who have zero character and bomb looks: they get dumped and NEVER figure out it's their personality, not the smile

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

The media is promoting everything that has to do with pornographic images, because if the NWO can control sexual orientations, it can control half of your mind and desires.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join