It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I really don't know exactly why some of the women in society dress in such a way that leaves not much to the imagination. For various reasons; to be noticed; to fit in; peer pressure; to be comfortable...etc.

Several years ago 2 friends and I did an experiment. One friend was a guy and he sat next to a group of men hanging out (outside) at a college campus...so he could over-hear the groups reactions.

My other friend (a young woman)...dressed in a very short mini skirt and a bathing suit top...she has a very good figure. I dressed in a long (to the ankles dress) that was not low cut and it had sleeves.

When my girlfriend walked by wearing her skimpy outfit...the group of guys said these various comments: "Look at that rack; I would like to tap that." "I bet she is good for one night." "Let's get her drunk."

After 5 minutes passed by I then walked by; in my long dress. Some of the comments from that same group were: "I wonder if she is in any of my classes." "Pretty face...wonder if she has a boyfriend." "If I see her again..I am going to ask her out for dinner and a move."

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I really don't know exactly why some of the women in society dress in such a way that leaves not much to the imagination.

I hate thongs and love the art of seduction and geisha girls.
Thongs leave nothing for me to imagine....the art of seduction is still an art.
They could make you excited by just showing a piece of skin from their wrist.
THATS a smart woman who knows what she is doing.

edit on 23-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
I don't think its fair to blame men for having sexual urges, especially when women walk around half dressed.

That's like putting a bowl of soup in front of a hungry man and asking him to not eat it.

We are basically telling men that there is something wrong with them for feeling what comes naturally, and putting them down for wanting to act on it.

Yes, there are ways to relieve that urge without resorting to rape, but why incite men , and dangle carrots in front of them, just to tell them they lack self control for wanting a taste.

If women want to be desired sexually by every man who walks down the street , then they need to be prepared that some men will want to act out on that desire.

Its the game of "I want you to want me, but you can't have me when you do want me"..and I don't see that as fair play.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD YET! And to me that is the truth. From observing the world around me I hate seeing what is happening to girls and women in modern society. More and more they are turning into manipulating, deceiving and treacherous creatures, adopting ways for the sole purpose of tempting men and nothing more. It makes me sick and slowly but surely I'm developing a deep hatred for the female species.

People say I must be a bitter virgin who never had a GF. And they are right. But you know what? They fail to see that I'm this way because of them. It's a sad state of affairs.

So S&F for you!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think all women should walk around topless for 1 full year

then all men will be sick of seeing it

problem solved

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
no one thinks that a naked woman on the streets deserves to be raped
is she gets raped, no one will say that the rapist did no wrong

However, based on how our society is, a lonely naked woman out on the streets can be expected to be raped
or be at high risk of rape

based on that knowledge it is clear that parents would not want their kids to dress too provocatively, because that brings a risk with it. It's just like parents who don't want their teen son to go around in a motorcycle. There are no laws that ban teens from riding a motorcycle but the parents are right in worrying about the high chance of death and not buying their son a motorcycle. Furthermore, any bystander that cares for the kid is correct in wishing for the kid not to ride a motorcycle.

It is clear and safe to say that dressing provocatively is a foolish act, unless you don't mind the possible results. It does not matter who wronged who. Parents who let their kids dress like prostitutes are putting their daughters at harm risk. In this case, there is no doubt the parents lacked and there is nothing wrong if bystanders express concern.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by poloblack

Nudists would be a good example. Jesus Christ, if your sexual urges are that bad, you must be one lonely, desperate guy.

I'm pretty sure that you're one of those broads that wears skirts that look more like a thick belt and get pissed when a man stares.

Want to add me on facebook and review that comment? FALSE PRESUMPTIONS AS USUAL.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by mikeone718

I'm pretty sure that you're one of those broads that wears skirts that look more like a thick belt and get pissed when a man stares.

had to chuckle at that, because it could very well be true.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whats wrong with girls wearing thick belt skirts anyways?

Hating just to hate, enjoy the world around us.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by poloblack

Nudists would be a good example. Jesus Christ, if your sexual urges are that bad, you must be one lonely, desperate guy.

Want to add me on facebook and review that comment? FALSE PRESUMPTIONS AS USUAL.

No need to get butt hurt sweetie, just sayin'.
Post a pic up though, I'm not a part of the Facebook flock.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

You did miss the point however.
Myself, I don't mind one passing by every now and then, but, I don't get it when they get upset and act harassed when men show interest in what they're flaunting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Me either...thats for the attention seeking crowd.
Facebook is for morons who need the attention.
I don't youtube,facebook or twitter.....if I need attention...I can play with my friends pets.
Animals are cooler than the post you replied to.

edit on 23-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Society tells us that sleeping with women after women is wrong, and then you have a vast majority of women walking around with sexually provocative and stimulating clothing playing with your mind and human basic nature which is to go mate with that healthy female, which of course you can't do because that is absolutely perverted and unacceptable (dressing slu**y is not perverted apparently). This repression of human nature in turn makes you stressed and after some time is enough to make you frustrated and lead to depression. But don't be fooled those girls and women wouldn't have made it easy for you anyway. They just dress that way to play you.

That's right. It's not about attracting a mate anymore. It's about makin' you crave and then bringing the burning house crashing down on you. This world is going to hell. Actually it's halfway there...
edit on 23/8/12 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Hey! Thanks for painting Christianity as intolerant of woman as Islam!

Guess its only women who can be immoral in that way, huh?

Has nothing to do with christianity, that came from the hebrew bible. Christians are supposed to dress with modesty, our bodies are the temple to our God.

Stop putting words in my mouth, i didn't say only women can be immoral now did i? The title of the thread is:

"Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?"

All i did was warn against strange women. I didn't say all women were strange.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Its not the point that they wear thick belt skirts..its when when they get angry at men for staring at them that is the issue being discussed in that post .

edit on 23-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Many young girls do not understand the way males think. Most young girls who are dressed this way are not thinking that guys are checking them out for sexual reasons but because they "look pretty." They are not equating pretty with sexual attraction.
When a young girl is checking out a guy, they are strictly judging them in terms of how "cute" they are They are not thinking in terms of sex, so they do not realize that is how guys view women.
They want guys to think they are pretty, not be sexually attracted to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The sad part is that it's all about society forcing men and women to conform to society's standards, and usually can't see the harm things like this can cause.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yay! I called it!

Thanks for being that guy.

Also, I'd like to apologize to myself for replying to a thread with such a ridiculously loaded title -- presupposing that the reader agrees with OP's idiotic sentiment.

So I'll conclude to say: girls are not dressing like whores now-a-days. I'm glad that's settled.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Many young girls do not understand the way males think. Most young girls who are dressed this way are not thinking that guys are checking them out for sexual reasons but because they "look pretty." They are not equating pretty with sexual attraction.
When a young girl is checking out a guy, they are strictly judging them in terms of how "cute" they are They are not thinking in terms of sex, so they do not realize that is how guys view women.
They want guys to think they are pretty, not be sexually attracted to them.

the more reason why parents should act accordingly and explain to them why it is wrong/dangerous

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The title of the OP pretty much reveals all on this matter...

A total abnegation of responsibility...

'Why do girls dress like whores'...???

...sorry...wrong question!

A99
edit on 23-8-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace
Yay! I called it!

Thanks for being that guy.

Also, I'd like to apologize to myself for replying to a thread with such a ridiculously loaded title -- presupposing that the reader agrees with OP's idiotic sentiment.

So I'll conclude to say: girls are not dressing like whores now-a-days. I'm glad that's settled.

"that guy"...although youre another who missed the point.

reading fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join