It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

I believe the question you should really be pondering is why you equate females with "whores" just because of the way they are dressed.
, spoken like a true _____.

If I am wearing a police uniform and driving a police car, don't you think I might be a police officer?

figure it out yet?

reply to post by SepticSheepHerder to get cock. sorry if this too crude, but it's the truth.

LOL!
edit on 23-8-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by poloblack

Its a represenattion of the "Man" culture, funny how things work out isn't it?
Oh, it works out fine...for The guy. Any woman that listens to slut anthems has no one to blame but herself if she ends up prego, and doesn t have a clue as to who her kid's dad is. All in The name of ''if guys can do it, so can us women'. Pathetic way of thinking, and after The dust settles, she's still viewed as a whore...by men AND women alike.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aethertek

If women don't dress appropriately what else can we call them? After all, at least 80% dress to impress.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

See what you did there? Straight away, sex leads to pregnancy and not knowing the father..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is exactly how the Islamics think "she looks like a whore" or what a "filthy looking sexual girl" wow you might swell become a a Muslim and adapt to Islamic society and have all women wear burqa's and covered in sweetshirts or pink sweetshirts and sweet pants.

Girls have various and many different type of clothing that can be considered sexual or over the line but calling this female a "whore" just based on clothing is really downright wrong. What if this woman you just called a whore actually was a kind hearted person? What if this person you just called a whore may have been on ATS browsing and a regular?

It's your own fault thinking about her body, I'm sure she wasn't completely nude???

Wow...
edit on 23-8-2012 by corporateslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
I dont know about you but i love it when girls dress at their best and Alot of men like to show off their body too. Besides its the style. There is always a new style.

So yeah i disagree with your opinion because I dont mind how they dress. I am more concerned as how they act.
What would you prefer a girl that dresses :whorish: but is very nice and confident or a girl that dresses normal but acts like a total slut? because the both exist
edit on 22-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

Latest style latest fashion the call words of the brainwashed by huge corporate masters!

Gotta have the latest face paint and the presidential wife needs 40K in undies on one trip....

better not wear something comfortable with a clean face society will throw you to the wolves.

Follow all fools....follow!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

See what you did there? Straight away, sex leads to pregnancy and not knowing the father..
Sex can and on multiple occassion, does lead to pregnancy. And if a woman has multiple partners, The paternity is definitely in question. No?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee
I think that most people do not understand this issue from a teen girls' perspective.

When I was a teen, I did not wear skimpy clothes because I wanted attention. I did not do it to attract the boys.
I wore skimpy clothes because they were comfortable (in the summer) and that was what was popular at the time (Britney Spears era).
How could it be sexual, when I hadn't even experienced sex yet? When I was too naive to realize every man from 12 to 92 was staring at my ass when I walked by? And when I didn't yet realize what dressing sexy meant to an adult.

I didn't know that women covered up for religious reasons around the world, or the implications of a woman wearing a scarf. I thought that modest was just a part of their culture. I thought Saudia Arabia was like Aladian.

It didn't even enter my radar that what I was doing was even immodest. It was about wearing fun clothes.

Which is why it really upsets me when I read questions like this, coming from an angle of someone who thinks that girls who wear certain things are automatically slutty or immoral or "asking for it" when that is rarely the intention of young girls.

Yes, when a teen ages, she might want to start expressing her new found sexuality by bareing her stomach, or by wearing a short skirt when she knows she will be meeting a guy she likes. But even so, she isn't thinking about sleeping with him, she is thinking about getting his attention so that they can start getting to know one another.
(Even if sometimes that means too well, too fast.)

Of coarse, as I matured and had to enter the workforce, I learned to dress apropriatly and now sometimes feel over-exposed in a tank-top.

But you shouldn't be so quick to judge those girls. If Victorian era dresses were in fashion, they would wear those.

Kids today are not like you were. They are aware of sex and sexuality by lower grade school.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
Well firstly not all young girls dress that way. My daughter is 15 and if she attempted to leave the house dressed to provocatively then her mother would probably smack her in the back of the head, dust off the brain a little.

Seriously though there are many factors.

1) The media portrays women as sexual objects so some will see themselves the same way.

2) Chemicals; BPA has been shown to cause girls to enter into puberty earlier and develop quicker.

3) As stated above Household, your child will get away only with what you allow her.

Just one fathers opinion.
edit on 22-8-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

Most kids today have either two parents, both working or one parent but mostly they are raising themselves. as soon as it can be done the expensive babysitters are dropped and the kid takes care of themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Actually I think females should dress however they feel comfortable. If its Sex appeal they are going after then GREAT.

If it is quiet church goer than great.

If it is conservative soccer mom than great.

Because no matter how a girl dresses....in the bedroom every single one of them is a Wh8-e deep down inside!

HAHA!

But and I do say butt...this should be illegal EVERYWHERE,

edit on 22-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

I thought we were all supposed to be friends here why would you do that to us?

There is definitely a fine line that has been crossed lately. I have a 14 year old and if she tried to dress like some of her friends do she would be in for a world of hurt, Parents want to be there kids friends now days not parents and that is where the problem stems. To many broken homes, single parents or parents together still just in a #ty relationship where the child is just left to fend for them self, or look up to celebrity types that they shouldn't. Kids need attention and they will get it any way they can good or bad.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For starters women don't determine what current fashion will come up with. Granted there are a range of options available to them but the industry as a whole drives itself and basically tells women what is currently / in style every season.

This question came up in another form once at dinner. I was with a Muslim friend and a very liberal couple who worked at a company we were attending training at for a week.

The lady asked my Muslim friend about the dress restrictions for Women and what his own wife practiced (which I could tell from the look in her eyes was a loaded question, she wanted him to respond so she could express her opinion about Islamic oppression of Women).

He responded that being more secular Muslims, his wife mainly wore long dresses, that covering the ankles and wrists was necessary. Fortunately her husband gave her a sharp look and she refrained from unloading both barrels.

I found myself coming to his defense and though I did a poor job of explaining it at the time I've come up with a better line of reasoning since then.

The same exact dress practices his wife lives with were considered fashionable in the US and Europe back in the late 1800's / early 1900's. Shorter skirts and exposed arms were not seen until around 1920 and even then were "shocking".

It's not that I agree that these limitations say anything about a woman's morals but what occurs to me is that back in that time, the sight of a woman's ankle or bare wrist was as exciting to a man as seeing a low cut top is today. I think there was more mystery to a woman's body back then and I would imagine it gave women a lot more to work with in terms of attraction. It's hard to explain but I hope everyone follows.

At heart, most people dress as an expression of social competition. We impress potential mates, showing our power and success as males and our fertility as females. The more risque a woman's dress the more she triggers the mating response in males. Believe it or not, like it or not we express our availability and willingness to mate with our mode of dress.

I've always felt that women are far more competitive w/ each other than men, especially in relationships / sexuality. Women will tear each other apart over a potential mate and some can even be manipulated by this behavior. I think it's that competitive drive that pushes the boundaries of fashion - Women keep moving the social norm out of sexual competition. Celebrities who dress to extremes probably accelerate the process.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

to get cock.

sorry if this too crude, but it's the truth.

yes because it is SO hard to find a willing man if you don't dress just so.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Alternative4u
just sluts, with body markings everywhere with odd names on them mostly of boys they were with for a couple of days last summer, the girls really do know how to look cheap.

Hang on there, hondo ... you're riding too hard on that pony of yours.

So, if a girl hangs out with a guy for a couple of days ... she's a whore. What about the guy, who hung out with the girl for a few days ... what does it make him?

So, a girl who thought she loved a boy but they boy moved on to the next one ... now, she's cheap ... why?

Excuse me, sir ... but I read a lot of religion fanatism in there.

Sex is just a body function, just as going to the bathroom ... you may not want anyone to watch you pee, but I sure don't agree that there is anything wrong, with people not hiding that they need to pee. People have to speak, and they got this ugly mouthpiece, and they put lipstick on it ... and there are people who read lips, and think this lip is prettier than the next lip ... maybe we should ask you to hide your lips, sir. I mean, foul breath is horrifying ... but, to be honest ... why should anyone have to hide their mouth, or fear about using it. Why should anyone have to hide their lust, or fear having it ... there is a sexy girl out there, and she isn't ashamed of it ... what is it to you ... got problems with looking at a sexy female body?

I seriously think you have some real issues with sex ... maybe you need some consultation.

Unfortunately your attitude has led to more and more children on welfare many not even knowing their fathers name.

yes we have to Pee, no we don't have to have sex, it is a choice.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3

Women do not choose a specific dress to please others. It is what feels good when they put it on. Mode of dress and restrictions came from religions whose time is ending I hope.

That is a total joke! They do dress the latest style to please everyone! They will teeter around on a 6 inch heel in pain and sigh when they can get them off when they get home...not pleasing themselves at all!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Do people like the freedom to dress how they want or would you prefer the Saudi Arabia way of doing things??

Yes that is a serious question.

I do agree that some girls today dress slutty but I feel this question needs to be asked in all fairness.

Too much freedom or would you like less freedom??

Im thinking many of the people here would love burkas here covering up our women by the sounds of it.

In the end, i couldnt care less how people dress. The europeans have a much better attitude towards this kind of thing. Hell, in the Netherlands, saunas are co-ed. It doesnt throw anyone into a tizzy to see young girls in there, because they are not sexually repressed like all those in here expressing their displeasure at the way some women dress.

Men can walk around without a shirt all day and its fine, woman try it and they get arrested. Breasts are mammary glands used to feed children, simply because they are sexualized in peoples minds doesnt mean they should be covered up at all costs. I laugh at the people who let their children watch all types of acts of violence on TV, yet the minute something sexual happens, they hurry the children away.

Sex is natural, you people are freaking prudes.

The subject is NOT about sex. And yes if we did not have a sick culture we could all go nude and no one would try molesting you or your toddler.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You obviously was not around in the 1960s, during the sexual revolution, were you? I remember school teachers wearing mini skirts, and not going through a day without seeing panties.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As of mother of three ( one daughter, 12) I see young girls as always. I'm almost 40 and when I was young girls dressed different ways.

Boys now a days show their little butts. Their underwear showing all the the while their shorts are sagging. Here in my state the boys also wear long Nike socks??

Different fads for different folks.

Not all girls dress provocative which you term " like whores". They probably wear what they can get away with. If their mom is lenient she will let her daughter wear short shorts, or more on the provocative side. Young girls will get attention just like a boy, only she will use her body becuase a woman's body is prettier. :-)

My girl has to look nice or classy if she wears shorts that are real short. Can't be showing her little butt, cant be showing any cleavage, she has to appear as though she is twelve and not trying to look like she is sixteen.

Kids, both male and female should be encourage to enjoy their youth. Too many want to grow up quick, then once they do, they want to revert. It's quite confusing without guidance.
edit on 23-8-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You just assume its unprotected sex, and sex with multiple people.

We can say one thing, and do ANOTHER you know
The song I posted is just WOMEN asserting what the COULD do, and SHOULD be able to do with getting judged in a manner in which men don't.

But I already know whats in your mind, so I dunno why I just bothered to type this.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As long as their ass is not showing .

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
The subject is NOT about sex. And yes if we did not have a sick culture we could all go nude and no one would try molesting you or your toddler.

And once again, ill explain it slowly.

If a woman chooses to walk around completely naked and is molested or raped because of it, its the RAPISTS fault. The only thing the woman would be guilty of is public indecency. The rape is never her fault, its the mans fault he cant control himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join