It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

to get cock.

sorry if this too crude, but it's the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coven83

I think you nailed it, unfortunately Parents have stopped being the moral compass for their children, they cannot get it from school so they replicate what they see on the media, LADY GAG ME and the nonreality shows. I have raised 3 daughters, respect of yourself and others was our rule, withjout respect you have nothing and will never be more than follower, dress to impress, excite and gain attention.

The world is a much worse place, I feel for parents today.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

this is an easy question to answer....

simple...SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

when you get down to the bare minimum function of a homosapien AKA human beings, it all boils down to 1 thing... REPRODUCING... forget about all that "beauty is skin deep" bullcrap because the fact of the matter is that we see the person first before we get to know them.

the women who dress sluttier usually tend to get the most attention from men, and it brings out this sleeping cave men inside us to just have sex with them plain and simple, i guess it all traces back to our ancestors, the fittest and best looking women who bred with the fittest and best looking men, usually had the same outcome of an offspring...

so women dress slutty, it gets our hearts pumping, we want to mate with them, and they get to pass on their genes..

personally i prefer a woman to dress however she wants, but i lean more towards the sluttier kind, because at the end of the day we are all animals wearing clothes..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I see no problem checking out girls/women that want to show off there looks through a certain dress code. However, you ask me if I would go out with them, I would say no. Sleep with them sure.

Damn them attention getters hahah

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

With all respect, that was nothing against women what I wrote. Don´t know your issue?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe because there are no decent, reasonably priced clothes available? ???

It's winter here now and I have yet to see a long skirt in the shops (I need to replace one of mine - the puppy ate it). It's all micro-mini. I haven't found anything decent to wear in the last 3 years - everything is either really short or doesn't have enough material to cover my boobs. We are not even going to mention the "shoes".

I also agree with most of the other reasons given. It's probably a combination of several of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sorry for the obvious "rhetoric" here, but I never new whores have a special dressing code?

I mean, what is it you object to ... is it that you can see women's titties? That you can see their hips, and their crouch ... their shiny legs, their pretty belly button ...

So, tell me ... how does a whore dress. I never met a whore, so I don't know. It's a fascinating idea, that whores have some specific dressing code .. it'll help me identify them in future. Do they have some price tag hanging on them too? Maybe I can see how much one cots, just from her cloathes?

If your intention here, is to say that women should dress like muslim women do .. hide their body away from public, and quickly turn into an ugly, fat troll, that has lost all resemblence to a woman. Then I certainly beg to differ, sir ... I thank god for the opportunity to see all those pretty women walk around, and to be able to see so much beauty. It certainly helps keep up the good spirit, in this war infested world.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
to get cock.

sorry if this too crude, but it's the truth.

Now, why would a beautiful woman, with some pretty titties, hips and golden body ... not to mention golden locks, and eyes that shine like rubies. Wanna go out, and look for something so crude, so ugly and something that just plains spits ... whenever you touch it.

Yuck, that's the dummest idea I've read all day.

Damn, what guy hasn't dreamt of having a six pack man? shining muscles ... a six pack, and horse sized penis ... if that was me ... I'd sure walk around all day, and let people just see WHAT sort of equipment I've got stored in my panties.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am under the impression that this began with crack coc aine in many ways. Women would do degrading things and dress in skimpy attire because it got them access to the drug, then rappers rapped about it (and put it in their music videos) and it entered the general consciousness, eventually becoming commonplace. This explains why it has happened in the last 30 years but wasn't really an issue before.
edit on 8/23/12 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Charter subscriber to Playboy, eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by bjarneorn

Charter subscriber to Playboy, eh?

Heffner, is my hero man.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalPriapism
I am under the impression that this began with crack coc aine in many ways. Women would do degrading things and dress in skimpy attire because it got them access to the drug, then rappers rapped about it (and put it in their music videos) and it entered the general consciousness, eventually becoming commonplace. This explains why it has happened in the last 30 years but wasn't really an issue before.
edit on 8/23/12 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

The only rappers I encountered in my youthful *hardly any clothes* days were the ones covering sweets.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The only rappers I encountered in my youthful *hardly any clothes* days were the ones covering sweets.

You mean wraps ... oh my god, sweets, wraps ... my dirty mind just explodes at all those sweets under the wraps.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Suspiria

You mean wraps ... oh my god, sweets, wraps ... my dirty mind just explodes at all those sweets under the wraps.

*Hands you a tin of Quality Street and a bog roll*

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just love how this thread appears just above the ATS vote for "Hottest Woman on the Planet".
edit on 23-8-2012 by pennylemon because: no reason

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well I have sisters but unlike lots today they respect there own bodies and the way they look, it is odd how many girls and women love to tell people they are what they are, just sluts, with body markings everywhere with odd names on them mostly of boys they were with for a couple of days last summer, the girls really do know how to look cheap.
Women must be charged with child abuse if they put body markings or holes in children under 16, as I think young one's should make there own mind up about that being done, not stupid mothers.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
just sluts, with body markings everywhere with odd names on them mostly of boys they were with for a couple of days last summer, the girls really do know how to look cheap.

Hang on there, hondo ... you're riding too hard on that pony of yours.

So, if a girl hangs out with a guy for a couple of days ... she's a whore. What about the guy, who hung out with the girl for a few days ... what does it make him?

So, a girl who thought she loved a boy but they boy moved on to the next one ... now, she's cheap ... why?

Excuse me, sir ... but I read a lot of religion fanatism in there.

Sex is just a body function, just as going to the bathroom ... you may not want anyone to watch you pee, but I sure don't agree that there is anything wrong, with people not hiding that they need to pee. People have to speak, and they got this ugly mouthpiece, and they put lipstick on it ... and there are people who read lips, and think this lip is prettier than the next lip ... maybe we should ask you to hide your lips, sir. I mean, foul breath is horrifying ... but, to be honest ... why should anyone have to hide their mouth, or fear about using it. Why should anyone have to hide their lust, or fear having it ... there is a sexy girl out there, and she isn't ashamed of it ... what is it to you ... got problems with looking at a sexy female body?

I seriously think you have some real issues with sex ... maybe you need some consultation.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

The bottom 2 lines weren't for you , they were a follow on

but while were here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder
I said 'girls' for a reason, but the trend is spreading to women aswell. I know the excuse is that women finally get to express their sexuality or something like that but I don't see it that way. I see it as a huge competition. Who can get the most attention, who can look the sexiest, it's all a big competition. And the trend is gaining ground in younger and younger girls. What ever happened to being a kid? I know the media is a huge influence, so why is the media promoting this? What is the reason?

most girls today have nothing other than the way they dress to compete with other women.
its hard to find a girl that has any interesting qualities today, hobbies, interests, sports... anything.

they are out there, if you find one .. hold on to her lol

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
answer:

girls dont make their own clothes.

Question:

Who makes womens clothing styles?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join