It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls dress like whores now-a-days?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace
reply to post by Vandermast

Let's see what he said:

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by SepticSheepHerder

It is getting bad tho. The other day I was driving and saw a woman with long brown hair, a little red dress and heels walking a dog. As I passed her I couldn't help but look over, I'm a guy. She had to have been like 14 years old. Who in the world would let their 14 year old daughter leave the house like that? Where are the parents?

The implication is that, despite doing nothing sexual, her clothes were "bad" and that she shouldn't have left the house "like that." That the 14 year old tricked him into being interested in her body and, for that, she's at fault.

The fault (for lack of a better word) lies with him.

Children should dress like children, not like adults. Just because they can is not a good enough reason for me for children to dress like adults. I agree that she shouldn't have left the house "like that", however, being a child, her parents should have been there to advise her on how she could come across.

The fault, lies with the parenting. Not the child, nor the person who "leered" at her.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thanks for sticking up for me guys. I really appreciate it. You have no idea.

I guess this is a lesson to me. Don't tell personal stories. I saw a hot girl walking a dog wearing a cute dress and heels.

Sorry for sharing my story.

If you are a guy and you won't admit you'd slow down to look at her, you're a liar.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender Ace

Also, pretend I've never seen a "whore" before. Please describe one to me.

It's easier just to show you...............

These dolls are available in the toy section of most places.......

Yes - it is parenting that controls it and my fight to protect my 8 year old daughter's innocence is a bloody uphill battle

"For we wrestle not against flesh but against principalities, powers and rulers in high places"

The parents of this child should be held accountable....poor little thing my heart goes out to her.

Todays media run society is getting bloody pathetic and the target audience for this crap is getting younger and younger - FACT!!!

BUT as they get older the struggle is greater. The fight is on...............

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Because they want too, because they want too! Also because we men like it, im not being sexist, its there choice. No one forces them to do anything they do not wish you see the Police frown on that these days!

I should point out im referring to women and not children.
edit on 23-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oh, western culture is so stuffed up it is quite funny.

Young girls have been dressing in short skirts for generations. Just have a look at old TV shows. Lost in space, the Brady Bunch. Pick your decade, pick a TV show.

This crap about short skirts is a recent thing and is caused by the disease know as Political Correctness. This disease is spread by carriers called Politicians who immediately infect Journalists.

A women who notices a 14 year old 'boy.' secretly admires him, after all, it is just her mother instinct.

When it is a man admiring a girl, all hell breaks loose. Why. So what if he acknowledges that she looks good.

When I was growing up adults would compliment teenagers. things like "Wow, you're growing up faster every time I see you." The comments helped the teenager feel positive about puberty. Now, all they get is silence. Adults are too scared of being labelled to comment. Too many Moms are so insecure that every one is out to get them. The world is crazy.

Is it any wonder that our teens are so screwed up.

P

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek

I believe the question you should really be pondering is why you equate females with "whores" just because of the way they are dressed.

Have you ever seen how actual whores dress? Did you know that "whore" is a job title for these ladies?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast

Well there you go!, sorry..but you just went against yourself there. What you just said is that she was merely walking the dog and no matter what she was wearing the sexual thoughts could only come from the mind of the man looking and checking her out, not her fault at all since it not like she was pole dancing...are you saying that a pole can actually CAUSE sexual thoughts and feelings on their own and therefore is NOT the fault of the observer?
So you are saying that certain accessories CAN CAUSE sexual feeling and thought...like the whores's uniform but only when paired with a pole?

excellent observation. I think it should be clear that short skirts, hotpants and such are considered to make the one who wears it more appealing/sexy. If that´s intended or not it just works like that in men. Now the wearer of such clothes normally knows the effect. But a girl maybe can´t see this from the start so their parents should tell them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Its so they can whine and moan and bitch when guys stare at them. I stay away from these types of women. Theyrr always annoying the # out of me.

As far as teenage girls, its probably a competition. Theyre kids.

Im sick of the 5 year olds dressin like sluts. Wtf is wrong with their mothers

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When they are allowed to have idols like this

and this

To a young girl both these examples blatantly say 'dress like this and you'll get the boys attention' and while they might not be thinking about sex when they dress that way, the same can't be said for a lot of guys.

In the end it's the parent's responsibility to make sure their child is not dressed inappropriately, or better yet make sure they don't grow up idolising such sorry excuses for human beings.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you go to wally world you dont leave fifty dollar bills hanging out of your purse or pockets. Can anyone tell me why?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder
I said 'girls' for a reason, but the trend is spreading to women aswell. I know the excuse is that women finally get to express their sexuality or something like that but I don't see it that way. I see it as a huge competition. Who can get the most attention, who can look the sexiest, it's all a big competition. And the trend is gaining ground in younger and younger girls. What ever happened to being a kid? I know the media is a huge influence, so why is the media promoting this? What is the reason?

Ask their parents why the # they buy those clothes instead. Of course children whants to like like thei idols, I wanted to dress like a ninja turtle when i was a kid.
But i didnt have the money to buy me costume, my parents did it for me. Do you think thats kids today have those money to buy all that fancy label-clothes? Of course not. So dont blame the kids, uumkay.

And Why?...money, what else. it sells right?

PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Girls dress like whores because we've sexualized everything in our culture. They imitate what they see because they have no individual self-image.

We've taught them it's okay to look like a tart.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Girls and women, however, must take responsibility for the way they dress. What we wear sends clear messages.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by aethertek

I believe the question you should really be pondering is why you equate females with "whores" just because of the way they are dressed.

If I were in a police uniform, you'd most likely think me a cop, figure it out yet?

Well said.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by jiggerj

If you don't want 40 year old dudes checking out your 14 year old daughter don't let her leave the house to walk the dog wearing heels.
Are you freakin' kidding me?! The problem is with the 40 year old, NOT the 14 year old.

Exactly right!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
If I were in a police uniform, you'd most likely think me a cop, figure it out yet?
I...can't...tell if you people are joking or not. You actually think exposing parts of the body = being a whore? That's got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on ATS.

Also, pretend I've never seen a "whore" before. Please describe one to me.

Certainly not being a lady.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

People may not be a "gangster", "criminal" or "whore", but the that kind of dressing gives the appearance of such.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

When a female fires back
Suddenly the target don't know how to act
So he does what any little boy will do
Making up a few false rumors or two

That for sure is not a man to me
Slanderin' names for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through controversy
But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

If you look back in history
It's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore

I don't understand why it's okay
The guy can get away with it & the girl gets named

Here's something I just can't understand
If the guy have three girls then he's the man
He can either give us some head, sex her off
If the girl does the same, then she's a whore
But the table's about to turn
I'll bet my fame on it
Cats take my ideas and put their name on it

www.lyricsfreak.com... _20030782.html

All you whinging men are just sore, cuz you can look but can't touch

Grow a pair.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePatientMental
When they are allowed to have idols like this

and this

To a young girl both these examples blatantly say 'dress like this and you'll get the boys attention' and while they might not be thinking about sex when they dress that way, the same can't be said for a lot of guys.

In the end it's the parent's responsibility to make sure their child is not dressed inappropriately, or better yet make sure they don't grow up idolising such sorry excuses for human beings.

The same Idol made the video directly above this post too!

And Diirty was a bangin song btw

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just me that doesn't see any girls dressed like whores in my day to day life?. I just see girls expressing themselves in the way they dress and being comfortable with their body image. But hey who am I to talk, I go out on a weekend dressed like this.

If I'm feeling particularly peacocky though I am oft to whip out the crinoline and mourning clobber.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join