It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: U.S. Marine Held In A Mental Hospital Against His Will Even Though He Has Committed N

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If you haven't heard of Ben Swann he is one of the few real journalists left. Here is his report on the Marine who was held 72 hours at the hospital and then held in front of a lawyer in a "civil commitment board" who ruled he will be held at least 30 days.

Arrested and sent to a mental hospital with no charges... this insanity is beyond belief.

He faces no criminal charges.

Why held? FBI told his mother: "what he was posting on facebook"...

I mourn for my country.

A U.S. Marine locked up and held in a mental hospital in Virginia. Why? Because the FBI felt threatened by what he was posting on Facebook.

So what was he posting? And how can someone simply be locked up without having committed a crime or harmed anyone?

Ben has the Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

link

ETA: Most of the things quoted are easily found here on ATS. The thing on the Bush's Castle where they rape, I just heard about this week. I think the source he is quoting I quoted here: ATS link.

So should everyone on ATS be locked up in a mental hospital?

edit on 22-8-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Even though I think this is wrong there is one thing people seem to be forgetting. He is in the military when you join the military you give up a lot of your rights and become government property. Also talking about the shadow government is a big no no JFK did it and look where he ended up.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I really have no problem with holding someone in a mental hospital when they are spouting off crazy rhetoric like this guy was.

You want to talk about killing people and chopping peoples heads off...you need to be checked out before you actually do go out and start killing people.

He isn't being held in jail...he is in a hospital to get help...because he was acting crazy.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join