It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not the owner of your body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Your body is an infinitely small crystal like structure existing as a point in space. You reflect back to other crystal structures your form and they see themselves in your reflection. The way the crystals match or do not match represents a person's relational value to you. There are no crystals that are exactly the same. What you perceive as life by a timeline is your crystal's program playing out. You do not determine the outcome of a single moment. Everything has already been done. You are viewing a program through this crystal so immersive it feels like you are in control. There is nothing to be afraid of. All fear is perception and illusion that what you are is all there is and what you know is what is reality.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Can you explain how one is viewing through this crystal? Or how this program came to start?

You're onto some interesting things, but there wasn't much to read.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do you really believe the stuff you've just made up?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Actually I am the owner of this body, and many others i own for pleasure.... Enough hogwash....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My husband likes to think that HE owns my body. I let him have his little illusions. Everyone else knows that what's his is MINE and what's mine is mine too!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Your body is an infinitely small crystal like structure existing as a point in space.

Why would these crystal-like structures be infinitely small? And relative to what? And why would crystal size matter at all?

You reflect back to other crystal structures your form and they see themselves in your reflection.
Reflect what? Visible light? (Please don't say "energy.") Where on the spectrum is this thing we're reflecting? And how/why is it being emitted to begin with?

The way the crystals match or do not match represents a person's relational value to you. There are no crystals that are exactly the same.
But you just said that our crystal-like structures are all infinitely small, so in what way do they differ? Are you saying it's the same "amount" of structure, but arranged differently from one body to the next? In which case, what are the building blocks that make up the structure? But then again, the structures themselves are already infinitely small... So nothing can be smaller than the structures themselves, which doesn't make any sense.

What you perceive as life by a timeline is your crystal's program playing out.
What's the programming language. What are the rules that govern the program. And how is the program composed and stored?

And so on and so forth and so on....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
everything is basically down to our beliefs.

Even when we know in our heart that something is the truth, there are still layers of truth which apply. That means that we dont actually ever know the truth until we become one with the universe. Complicated huh?

top topics

join