It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Magic,, POOF!! Now You Are An Anarchist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you happen to hold the COMMON SENSE notion
that both of our political Parties,,GOP and DEM
are the Major Source of the Problem with American Politics,,

well,,
Abracadabra,,, wallie wallie bing bang,,, and POOF!!!

YOU ARE NOW AN ANARCHIST,, and soon will be picked up by one of your favorite Letter departments of the gooberment!!! Jez [snip] WOW!!

did you know it? How does it feel to now be labeled as such?

Do you have that Bible they are always talking about,,, and thumping,,,, hmmmmm the Anarchist Bible???

What Chapter gives details about making those Eggs? Do you use plastic eggs? Or Organic Fresh Hen?

Are the Feds worried America has Woke the [snip]?

FEDS Warn Anarchist could................

please check it out and then Check In Here,,

But ONLY IF YOU ARE AN ANARCHIST!!!
stars and flags show our numbers,,,,
edit on Wed Aug 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's pretty damn disturbing when having your own ideas automatically makes you an anarchist.

I recognize the trend. The federal government also tried to tell us that if you are a patriot and you love your country, you are also probably a terrorist... Please.

Scary times to be a free thinking, liberty loving human. These days going against the accepted BS can get you labelled as the enemy.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Although I understand the overall message of your thread...

I just wish more people actually understood what anarchism as a philosophy really stood for.

Hint. Not a group of young hooligans running amok destroying public property.

Chomsky can be a dry speaker, perhaps better in written word... but he's a great thinker.

This one is easier to follow, and a great vid.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't believe they are the major problem. I believe they are a big problem and a symptom of the problem.

The big problem is money. That's all they really care about. That's why they work for the wealthy elite. There will be competing interests, such as gas versus electricity, of course, but other than that, it's the money.

They don't care about anything else. They don't care about the little guy struggling to make ends meet. They want to give the rich 600,000 dollar tax breaks and give billions of dollars right to the CEOs' pocket in bailouts. But they'll regulate the little guy all to hell and back.

They just don't care about us.

And it's time to kick them all out in favor of people who won't be bought or interfered with by the wealthy elite. It's time the little guy got the breaks and got a breather.

I do have something in common with the Anarchists already, is I hate big intrusive governments. But I am not against governments, ebcause like it or not we need a government to protect our rights among other things.

Because like or not, rights don't mean a damned thing when it's everyman for itself. We had that back in the 1800s. It led to the rise of robber baron tactics and the unions that opposed them.

Like it or not, in an Anarchy only the strong survive because there are no such things as rights.

So I can never be a true anarchist.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thank you for putting those video links up!! I was looking for the correct definition myself to post,, you did it wonderfully, thanks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Definitely an anarchist. Glad others are beginning to look into it also. It is the truest form of democracy, direct democracy. The fascists hate true direct democracy though, don't they? That story mad me smile, it means anarchism is actually spreading as a viable option in peoples minds which is why they have directed their propaganda campaigns against anarchism. Let it spread like wild fire!

Anarchy is social organization without rulers. It is vehemently against all forms of coercion and state-sponsored violence. It demands a voluntary society, not one founded and maintained through force or manipulation.
edit on 22-8-2012 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Isn't there a common belief among all political people that to stereotype a group of people does not mean that all people in that group are the same?

For instance if you consider yourself an anarchist meaning that you want no government control...But you are smart enough to understand that unless you own a private army of terrorists you have no business going around and harming others. (That is if terrorists ever had any business harming others in the first place).

Now, the people who claim to be anarchists here have to ask themselves if they are really anarchists. if they are not willing to go to the RNC and join their fellow Anarchist friends even after the warning which was ironically sent out by the government you apparently hate. What's the point? To whine on the internet?

It does you no good screaming and whining on here. That's a problem with anarchism on here. Because the internet is the closest form to anarchism you guys will get, and that's where your most vocal and feel most comfortable. If you were a true anarchist you'd join your stupid anarchist friends out in tampa regardless of whatever a random government agency says. Right?

*In No Way Does this post Condone anarchism or terrorism.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No thanks ive had enough of my stupid friends and i want to hang out with smart people like you

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Isn't there a common belief among all political people that to stereotype a group of people does not mean that all people in that group are the same?

For instance if you consider yourself an anarchist meaning that you want no government control...But you are smart enough to understand that unless you own a private army of terrorists you have no business going around and harming others. (That is if terrorists ever had any business harming others in the first place).

Now, the people who claim to be anarchists here have to ask themselves if they are really anarchists. if they are not willing to go to the RNC and join their fellow Anarchist friends even after the warning which was ironically sent out by the government you apparently hate. What's the point? To whine on the internet?

It does you no good screaming and whining on here. That's a problem with anarchism on here. Because the internet is the closest form to anarchism you guys will get, and that's where your most vocal and feel most comfortable. If you were a true anarchist you'd join your stupid anarchist friends out in tampa regardless of whatever a random government agency says. Right?

*In No Way Does this post Condone anarchism or terrorism.

Albeit Jokingly, I was Implying that to Post here,, meant you ARE AN ANARCHIST!

hmmm,, not sure how to take you,,,
seriously?

Me thinks, thee protests to much........ (and talk about screaming and whining!)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Like it or not, in an Anarchy only the strong survive because there are no such things as rights.

That's chaos.

That presupposes chaos is the only state a society can be in with the absence of a governing social hierarchy. That's fundamentally against the belief of anarchism, which necessarily believes in the goodness of humankind in which it bases its philosophy. Anarchy is not against rules also.. Voluntary associations can have rules.

I don't want to derail the thread more than I might have already. Anarchism itself isn't the topic... I don't think.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Like it or not, in an Anarchy only the strong survive because there are no such things as rights. So I can never be a true anarchist.

Your understanding of anarchism is obviously from hollywood's portrayal of it in movies. What we have now is only the strong survive, it is called state-sponsored capitalism where wealthy capitalist collude with government to oppress and exploit the poor and middle classes. In anarchism the gun is taken out of the room, and humans are allowed to actually be humane.

PS: Start reading, you'll be an anarchist by the end of the night. Guaranteed.
theanarchistlibrary.org...
edit on 22-8-2012 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

so all of ATS is anarchist??? I find that really hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

so all of ATS is anarchist??? I find that really hard to believe.

Nevermind.

Do you understand the this Thread?
Maybe follow the LINK?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Could the Moderator contact me and help me understand what I did in my OP for the edit?
Thanks in advance.
my Apologies in advance.

Nevermind,, I see why.

Understood. Thanks.
edit on 8/22/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: i figured it out,, duh. on me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is the part of the story that really got to me,,

but again,, they were talking to Fox News.

Anarchists "see both parties as the problem," so both conventions are prime targets for them, a federal law enforcement official told Fox News.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Of course I understand and actually read the article. Now, did you actually read my post with an open mind and figure out what I was saying?

I was saying that you are a whining about nothing and if you really were an anarchist you would be down there with your friends regardless of what a random government organization says would happen to you, because you should want to advance the cause of anarchism.

Anarchists are usually people who want to see the government destroyed! They are the ones who will go out and do it to

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I was thinking that ,,, am I the Only One who sees the Irony here?

How have our political systems engendered the need for a group or more of Governmental departments to be out tracking everything we do in the Fear, that we will rise up against the workings that they so cling to for power and profit.

Were are the Hero?
Are they somewhere in the small crazy groups that we all read about, fighting against the Machine Matrix?

Does anyone understand that the Military Industrial Complex/Corporation USA Inc. is fighting for its life right now because people are waking up to the fact that our governments are turning us into instant criminals so to safeguard their duplicitous acts against its own citizens.

This is not a good thing people.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Of course I understand and actually read the article. Now, did you actually read my post with an open mind and figure out what I was saying?

I was saying that you are a whining about nothing and if you really were an anarchist you would be down there with your friends regardless of what a random government organization says would happen to you, because you should want to advance the cause of anarchism.

Anarchists are usually people who want to see the government destroyed! They are the ones who will go out and do it to

If you were as your Avatar says, ''bringing balance to "" anything,,, then you would not be so presumptuous as to assume anything about me.

I seek to destroy nothing but ignorance. And the Only thing I am Going Out to do is to drink a beer after reading this response,,,

You are way off in knowing anything about what an anarchist might think or do.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Don't paint anarchists with such a wide brush.

Many anarchists very much oppose violent or forceful revolutions. Which I assume is what you mean with "go out and do it".

“You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin

top topics

<<   2 >>

join