It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skepticoverlord 2012 cmon ATS it a much better choice than either candidate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The reason I say this is 2 fold.

1 both candidates suck the back side of a dead animal! Are both basically the same guy, and neither will change the actual problems at hand in any reasonable manner, they will honestly IMHO only make things worse than they are now.

2 skepticoverlord somehow managed to help create one of the true master works of our time. ATS! He has shown unfaltering commitment to truth, not yours, not mine, but actual truth. He somehow manages to keep us all from differing lifestyles and political views from killing eachother( in an internet sort of killing manner) and recruits only the best for his staff( not saying springer doesn't help, we all know and appreciate his efforts)not to mention, we don't all always like his rules and methods but we can agree they have proven results that we can all live with quite easily most of the time.

3( bonus point) I would love to see his face, the day after the elections when the secret service show up to pick him up for his introduction to his addoring masses as the president elect!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

But he refuses to say whos funding him?

2 million in secret seed funding?

Wheres your tax returns?

www.crunchbase.com...

www.finsmes.com... inSMEs%29

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No offense to skepticoverlord but running a website makes you

no more qualified to be president than being say....... a community organizer.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What if he is actually G.W. Bush? mobile hasn't been updated since 2010! Thats more important than president! Shows how much he cares

No I like this idea, ATS could be our new congress

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We've already got an overlord that we're trying to kick to the curb, not really anxious to sign up for another one...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well...I've already been contracted by Springer, to throw a spectacular fund raising 12 course dinner for SO's campaign.

We're looking to raise a minimum of 1.5 million flags for his advertising needs.

I'm looking for volunteers to donate buns, weenies, ketchup, mustard, marshmellows, graham crackers, hershey's bars,
and 200 cases of box wine. Could use some dancers too!

Who's in...huh....

Des

[
edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Lol, good point. I forgot about that. Hhmmm, maybe I should have done a little more research first, damnit to late I mailed out my ballot already.

I wrote his name into every single open seat, oops!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Another terrific exampled of my short sightedness, I really should try to be more mindful about these things considering the importance of the result carry.

Sorry, I guess brittney said it best...oops I did it again!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by mwood

Another terrific exampled of my short sightedness, I really should try to be more mindful about these things considering the importance of the result carry.

Sorry, I guess brittney said it best...oops I did it again!

So..are you saying the election's off?

What the heck am I supposed to do with 26,954 weenies,....some are already cooked...

What about the Bacon Buffet...huh...

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by Destinyone

You could create an epic meal time video, the female version, insta-internet fame

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Jack that has to be the best political add I have ever seen in my life, I am going to print out and make a poster for my wall.

Star for the gratuitous promotion of your masters...err um I mean favorite candidates.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The way this forum is "moderated" sometimes...

No thanks.

top topics

join