It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Planning a False Flag Operation During the GOP Convention?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
According to a White House Insider, the Obama Campaign is sending VP Biden down to Tampa next week during the GOP Convention. That's been leaked and well televised, so nothing new there. But the question to ask is Why? Why are they sending Biden to Tampa?

Here's how it will go down: (According to a military insider who has been leaking to Ulsterman)

-Biden scheduled for event Monday prior to official opening of the GOP convention.

-There is to be some form of altercation, protest, outbreak, etc. Not sure on specifics. Purpose is to make VP look sympathetic but more important, give media portrayal of “radical” conservatives a timely visual upon which to build that right through to Election Day.

-Source relayed they confirmed whispers of this locally by some media in Tampa later this afternoon. Biden’s arrival in Tampa already deemed “provocative” which will ensure significant media coverage. The event/false flag will be used to overshadow the Monday convention ceremonies, as well as cast a shadow on convention for remainder of the week.

I know some ATS'ers aren't fond of Ulsterman, but if you read his blogs religiously, you'll find his "insiders" have been right on the mark throughout the campaign.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, the Insider is connecting this event somehow with the administration's ongoing purchase of ammo. Here's what he had to say about that:

Tie this in with earlier reports regarding the ammunition purchases. Originally I ignored your questions on that. Last week it received my full attention. It’s the real deal. I am gonna add that you don’t do target practice with hollow point. Those are designed for one thing and one thing only. Let that sink in. Why is the Obama government buying up this kind of ammo in such massive amounts? Place those ammo purchases with their willingness to stage a confrontation such as what they intend this Monday.

Source: [url=http://theulstermanreport.com...]

edit on 22-8-2012 by MRuss because: added some text

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Funny I was just thinking about this and wonder if obama sending in his rival Biden is a sign of something violent going down? I also think that they will do whatever the plan is prior to DR. Ron Paul speaking. All the eyes will be on the convention like never before. Could this be the last good chance for obama to call martial law before the elections?
edit on 22-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Can we PLEASE get ulsterman on the instant Hoax list????

PLEASE????

He is full of fail...none of his "insider" information has ever been acurate and his "predictions" never come true.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sorry OutKast, but I don't agree with you. Much of what he's said is pretty accurate. Would you be willing to tell us which predictions/leaks didn't pan out?

And while you're doing that, maybe you can explain why Obama is sending Biden down to the GOP convention. Any ideas?

And thanks for derailing my thread. I was hoping to hear other members ideas on why Biden might be going to Tampa.
edit on 22-8-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That is the 64,000$ question. When does a democratic VP attend the GOP convention? Why?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Apparently, according to some other posts I've seen on this site, the Dems are using HAARP to send hurricanes to Tampa.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

Well, I don't know about sending hurricanes to Tampa.....

But I think it's rather interesting that Biden is whirling into town.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
delete
2nd
edit on 22-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by MRuss

That is the 64,000$ question. When does a democratic VP attend the GOP convention? Why?

This is why I hate when mis-information is left up on ATS.

Biden is not ATTENDING THE GOP CONVENTION.

He is going to TAMPA (Tampa is a large city) to have campaign events of his own.

:bnghd:
edit on 22-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
False flag prediction #4912 -- could this be the one!?
No offense to the OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

reply to post by MRuss

This is why I hate when mis-information is left up on ATS.

Biden is not ATTENDING THE GOP CONVENTION.

He is going to TAMPA (Tampa is a large city) to have campaign events of his own.

:bnghd:
edit on 22-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

dont worry, these people wont let facts get in the way of some good, old fashioned nonsense.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yep, no disinfo here just getting the facts together.

Obama campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the president, first lady and Biden would be "laying out the choice the American people are facing in November, cutting through some of the political chatter." She said that by sending Biden to the city where Republicans will hold their convention, "he's going to the belly of the beast."

What I find of interest is this:

Obama was traveling to Charlottesville, Va., on Wednesday for a rally that will come hours before Rep. Paul Ryan's convention address. Vice President Joe Biden was to visit Florida on Monday and Tuesday, including a stop in Tampa, the site of the GOP convention. First lady Michelle Obama, meanwhile, was scheduled to appear on "The Late Show with David Letterman" on the GOP convention's third night as part of a back-to-school media tour. Her late-night TV appearance that Wednesday will air shortly after Ryan's address and ahead of Romney's convention speech the following evening.

Media hogs...

www.businessweek.com...
edit on 22-8-2012 by antar because: Link

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Seriously Outkast--- let's just buy your story for a minute here. Okay. We know Biden isn't ATTENDING the convention. Duh! Who said that?

But you seem to think it's perfectly normal for him to go to Tampa during the GOP convention to hold his own campaign events?

Really?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Seriously Outkast--- let's just buy your story for a minute here. Okay. We know Biden isn't ATTENDING the convention. Duh! Who said that?

But you seem to think it's perfectly normal for him to go to Tampa during the GOP convention to hold his own campaign events?

Really?

umm, yeah, it is. Very common. Its what you do in a campaign.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

He isn't attending the convention. He is going to be there for campaign events. The GOP is planning to do the same thing during the DNC. Is the GOP mad because the Dems get to do it first?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It's standard operating procedure to try and steal the other parties thunder. It happens 100% of the time.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I read the Ulstermann thing....I suspect it is a surprise move to steal some focus away from Romney / Ryan. There can be no other reason, because every time the man opens his mouth, he gets into trouble or creates more fodder for the gaff-o-meter to register. Nothing like stealing the other party's thunder, eh? If this is the only thing Obama has going for him, he's in trouble.

I don't know about the hurricane angle, except that it is my fervent wish that it blow them all out to sea, Biden included.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Sorry OutKast, but I don't agree with you. Much of what he's said is pretty accurate. Would you be willing to tell us which predictions/leaks didn't pan out?

And while you're doing that, maybe you can explain why Obama is sending Biden down to the GOP convention. Any ideas?

And thanks for derailing my thread. I was hoping to hear other members ideas on why Biden might be going to Tampa.
edit on 22-8-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Here you go...I made a whole thread on it....OVER TWO YEARS AGO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can go read how wrong Ulsterman has been from the start....on the last page you can find a description on how this was a hoax to drive traffic to newsflavor...and it worked....and continues to work.

But hey...if you think his information is accurate...let's see some examples of his accurate information and predictions...this should be entertaining.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And this is where I draw the line. Moderators, in order to get your attention I will say: #

Thank you.

I thought that Skeptic Overlord and others have said that ATS isn't about Political Partisanship. What is this thread except the height of such a thing? Accusing one side of creating some imaginary false flag so that the other side is ignored and or injured? Are you kidding me, mods? Are you all seriously going to allow ATS to be "this way"?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Not exactly correct there...

Presidential candidates have typically kept a low profile during the conventions of their opponents, but that has changed in recent years. During the 2008 Republican National Convention, for example, Obama campaigned in Ohio and Pennsylvania while Biden courted voters in Florida and Virginia.

It was not an excepted way to show respect for the opposing side until recently. It is disrespectful and just a little underhanded really, I guess the obama campaign is getting a bit nervous since they have so much tied up in winning rather than running a country.

www.businessweek.com...

<<   2  3 >>

join