It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agencies warn of possible anarchist activity at conventions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
they are telegraphing their punches,Comicon might be a place they would start.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No doubt they will try to pull something at either event. They still have to try and save face after being squashed in Chicago during the Summer Summit. Chicago was pretty quiet despite all the radical rhetoric leading up to that event.

Don't expect them to get very far... Reports suggest that as many as 5000 are planning to descend on Charlotte for the Dem Convention. Charlotte just happens to be the home of Bank of America as well...

Security will be tight...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, I think it's just a hurricane.
It will be interesting to see if there are changes in the weather when they shut CERN down though this winter. It will be hard to tell though because there is also a peak of the solar Max close by which causes a change in the space weather which influences weather here on earth. It's nice to see that NASA finally recognises that space weather indirectly influences our weather. They kept saying before that there was no evidence. Now they say that there is evidence showing it's influence. Gees, nothing changed except that evidence was acquired. It existed before the evidence was there.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well it does look like HAARP and all their cronies are going to be on the obama side. That alone gives me the sense that obama is worse than I thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join