It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Hallucinations (or Premonitions?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This was a tad bit weird, even for me.

The first time was about a month ago when we moved. My dad and I were sitting in the UHaul at a stop light, and to my right I see an old car. Not too old, but maybe the 50s. Well, it had about 7 people jam packed into it looking all beat up and dirty, covered in scratches and blood. The car looked pretty damn clean, but the people looked like they just got there asses handed to them. Well the light turns green and we pull off, I look to my right for a second and dont see the car anywhere. I roll down the window and stick my head out to try and spot it, and its nowhere to be seen. Then on the way back from my new apartment to get some more stuff from the house I see something similar. About 5 miles away from my house I spot about 4 Desert Clad Humvees looking all dirty on the side of the road. There are about 12 Marines (atleast from the jarhead haircut it looked like marines) again, looking all dirty and cut up, but still carrying themselves like soldiers.They seemed to be carrying what looked like those things that are like, 2 sticks with a little bed in the middle for the sick and injured to be carried on, i cant think of the name. But I couldnt see if there were any people on it or not. So i ask my dad if he sees them and if he wondered whats going on. He looked, and looked again, but said he didnt see anything. Then about 5 minutes later we had to turn around because we forgot the trolley, and then the Humvees werent there.

The second time was about 2 weeks ago. I was walking around exploring my new home and I see a black APC (??? One of those personnel carriers that have hatches that open up top with a mounted machine gun) roll through the street with a guy on a blowhorn and his hand on the Machine Gun, I distinctly heard him say "Please Move Back Into Your Homes!! The Situation Will Be Resolved Shortly!!" then it kinda faded out and wasnt tehre when I looked back.

And lastly, the reason why I am posting this. Just about, 5 hours ago on the way home from school I saw something very similar to all of these. Me and my dad were driving along 301 on the way back from school, and I see 2 of those BIG black vans that you always see those guys in full protective suits come out of, drive by, gotta be doing ATLEAST 90, and yet nobody honked at them, nobody slowed down, my dad said he didnt see anything and he woulda been PISSED cuz i know him when theres somebody driving like that.

This may sound kinda...far fetched....but I swear on....well...somebodys grave. All these sightings seem to show some sort of nuclear attack, or some other mass explosion to have done what I was seeing. Anybody else seen anything like this? Know anybody else that has? Or has some sort of explanation?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You could be viewing an overlapping reality. Others with you may not necessarily see it unfold as you see it.

join