It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Angels- part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Now after the Angels slept with the daughters of men, man became so wicked that God sought destroy all but one. Noah, the only pure soul left. Thank you Noah!!
The story of the Nephylim seems earily similiar to another story or two. www.en.wikipedia.org... How bought this. The Twelve Olympians. The Gods of Mythology. Sure some people don't want to go here but I contend this is so. The numbers are different but the story is the same right down to the sons of the gods haveing giant children with the daughters of men.
www.journal.oralttradition.org... And more- The Tibetan Mountain Gods.
There are also great Indian traditions that tell this story, in fact, like the flood, it seems to be everywhere.
Now the Angels, unlike God, need wings, and smoke and fire to move around. Unlike God who freely moves about the waters. So, lets ponder where we should go from here. Seems that they're is a certain story that skims the news every now and then about things in the sky.
Yes, I know I'm entering dangerous territotr for in fact here is the part of the story that THEY don't want you to think about. But it is written that it shall be so, so it shall. But first, to ease the mind of those who deem me a threat to what I am about to do. I will ease their mind a little bit and show that I am following protocol and give you this to end this section~ This is an initiation and therefore I will give you something to wrap your mind around. It's a tough one.
So, we established about the Light and when it was created and who was described by it, But did we reach a clean conclusion? Think again~ I Jesus have sent mine Angel to testifyunto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offering of David, And, The Bright And Morning Star. Till tomorrow. Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You're supposed to keep these things in your first topic and stop starting new topics. The mod has already said this to you once, please post in your first topic instead of starting new ones. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
Now after the Angels slept with the daughters of men, man became so wicked that God sought destroy all but one. Noah, the only pure soul left. Thank you Noah!!
The story of the Nephylim seems earily similiar to another story or two. www.en.wikipedia.org... How bought this. The Twelve Olympians. The Gods of Mythology. Sure some people don't want to go here but I contend this is so. The numbers are different but the story is the same right down to the sons of the gods haveing giant children with the daughters of men.
There are also great Indian traditions that tell this story, in fact, like the flood, it seems to be everywhere.
Now the Angels, unlike God, need wings, and smoke and fire to move around. Unlike God who freely moves about the waters. So, lets ponder where we should go from here. Seems that they're is a certain story that skims the news every now and then about things in the sky.
Yes, I know I'm entering dangerous territotr for in fact here is the part of the story that THEY don't want you to think about. But it is written that it shall be so, so it shall. But first, to ease the mind of those who deem me a threat to what I am about to do. I will ease their mind a little bit and show that I am following protocol and give you this to end this section~ This is an initiation and therefore I will give you something to wrap your mind around. It's a tough one.
So, we established about the Light and when it was created and who was described by it, But did we reach a clean conclusion? Think again~ I Jesus have sent mine Angel to testifyunto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offering of David, And, The Bright And Morning Star. Till tomorrow. Peace.

I am trying to unravel.
This was said in your other post yet you are going to tell us something.
HOW! If you are I am trying to unravel.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Sorry, I'm learning the rules as I go along. Thanks for helping lead me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I will say this is off topic.
BOLLOX!

SORRY MODS.

edit on 22-8-2012 by edged1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i dont know why it matters that he makes new threads.. i think it is easier this way

but really. why do the "mods" care?.

but nevernothing.. thanks again for the read.. this one got pretty interesting.. but still.. there is nothing that you have really revealed yet.... you have made me think about things pretty deep.. but still nothing really blew my mind... and im not even sure if what your telling us is supposed to blow our minds, but thats kind of what im waiting for..

well i will be awaiting the next one!... hopefully itll get more interesting

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by edged1

The initiation is to make you think. But our story starts with our experience with the Angels and ends with them so I had to start here.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

It does!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You mean piss right.
Sorry ive been on here for years n crap like this is just regurgatated at an alarming rate.
I dont want to be rude but quotes are weapons of the ignorant.
Deny ignorance and read religion.
OH! sorry you do.
Yawn,keep quoting.
I never post or quote or reply to any ones post's but the last few weeks i just couldn't help it.
Must be something in the air.Or space.Or Nib.......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It is not a mystery that the flying disks and light anomalies in the sky that people call UFO's and aliens are the fallen angels. Unfortunately for many when that fact will be revealed it will leave many speechless because the truth will be undeniable. Trust me that part is 'Not' the mystery.

In fact much of what is believed will be turned upside down when the truth unfolds.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hey man I'm glad your posts are now containing content.
I agree with what you are saying so far.
I wonder "are we not pure?"
I don't see too many giants...

Doesn't feel like the end days that are supposed to be "as the days of noah"

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
i dont know why it matters that he makes new threads.. i think it is easier this way

but really. why do the "mods" care?.

but nevernothing.. thanks again for the read.. this one got pretty interesting.. but still.. there is nothing that you have really revealed yet.... you have made me think about things pretty deep.. but still nothing really blew my mind... and im not even sure if what your telling us is supposed to blow our minds, but thats kind of what im waiting for..

well i will be awaiting the next one!... hopefully itll get more interesting

The only person who can reveal things to you is you.

Has anyone ever told you a joke you don't get? It is not until you get the joke that it is revealed to you.

That's the trick, different angles, it's hard for us because we don't have tools, and if we have them we don't know how to use them.

For me and you and others it will take time and the same joke told different ways until we laugh.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by edged1

The initiation is to make you think. But our story starts with our experience with the Angels and ends with them so I had to start here.

I didn't have any experiencewith the angles nor did you.You are quoting from a book.In John hustons opinionTHE Greatest"STORY"ever told.And it is.I think it is a fab read but its all hearsay,ie, or fiction take your pick.But you are using something to start a thread that is well known and given no more than is allready known.Christ! i dont even have to research on this because im clued up.Suppose wrong thing to say for a jew. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Has anyone ever told you a joke you don't get? It is not until you get the joke that it is revealed to you.

That's the trick, different angles, it's hard for us because we don't have tools, and if we have them we don't know how to use them.

For me and you and others it will take time and the same joke told different ways until we laugh.

The Rat.

I like this. It is correct. No one can know for you.
I made a quote one time and hopefully I was the first to make it but here it is..

"A teacher cannot teach a student, the student, must learn from the teacher."

It has to be your learning, not someone elses revealing.

I'm enjoying the read now that he's talking.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

The Rat.

And now you are qui jan Kane untill you can take the rock from my hand?..........................................

I like this. It is correct. No one can know for you.
I made a quote one time and hopefully I was the first to make it but here it is..

"A teacher cannot teach a student, the student, must learn from the teacher."

It has to be your learning, not someone elses revealing.

I'm enjoying the read now that he's talking.

And now you are qui jan Kane untill you can take the rock from my hand?..........................................

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As I have said, you need to add to your existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join