America, July 5, 2015, Under President Romney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by camaro68ss

Your "answer" talked about corporate tax rate...not individual tax rate...that is an entirely seperate conversation.

We are talking about income tax breaks for wealthy individuals.

Answer me this...what creates a job...a demand for that job...or a rich person having extra money laying around???

A job is created when a good or service is demanded. That good or service then must turn a profit to pay for that wage and all cost associated. What do “rich” people do? They invest their money. They buy stocks, intern giving money to companies for an ownership share of the company. Companies then uses that extra capital and open up new markets or branches.

A new branch is now planned to be opened. They must build the building, hire a crew to frame it, hire plumbers, electricians, and all other trades that go into building a building. Those trades must buy materials to build the building. They buy the materials from local material distributes intern creating a demand for material distribution jobs to service the locations and distribute materials.

The material distributers then need to fill their locations with raw goods. They buy lumber, piping, copper wire. The copper wire is crated in a manufacturing plant that employees people to make copper wire and copper piping. The raw copper to make the wire must be purchased from a copper mine, creating a demand for copper miners to harvest the raw copper from the earth. That copper must be shipped from the mine to the manufacturer and crates demand for transportation and drivers.

A driver must have a truck so he purchases a truck from a trucking lot creating jobs there. The trucking lot then purchase the trucks from the factory starting the supply chain all over again.

Only the privet sector can create value, create a tangible good. You can say government crates jobs and build roads. True, but those jobs don’t create revenue, permeate jobs, or a non-diminishing return tax payer.

Another avenue is Rich people buy big toys. They buy privet jets. Those privet jets must be made in a factory starting the chain all over again.

Rich people stash their money in banks creating capital for those bank so they can lend money.

your turn
edit on 23-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No mention of the $716 BILLION saved by repealing Obamacare and the fact that Medicare is still in existence??

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

No need for false "talking points" in 2014. Romney obviously got elected and the $716 billion is now lining the pockets of Romney, Ryan and the Koch brothers. Medicare is a voucher system, that only partially covers the needs of the seniors, and their Medicaid is all but dried up, as the citizens eat canned dog food for dinner, in order to pay for their prescriptions.

Want more?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by micmerci

No need for false "talking points" in 2014. Romney obviously got elected and the $716 billion is now lining the pockets of Romney, Ryan and the Koch brothers. Medicare is a voucher system, that only partially covers the needs of the seniors, and their Medicaid is all but dried up, as the citizens eat canned dog food for dinner, in order to pay for their prescriptions.

Want more?

better to have partially covered bill then no care at all. Because under obamas plan, he has no plan, there will be no more cash left in medicaid by 2020. leaving everyone out in the cold with ZERO cost covered. The way i see it Obama is anti-youth, Anti children and grand children. He wants to line the pockets of the old now so the youth can suffer later.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I find it hilarious that pro-Romney folks are saying this is ridiculous and pure fantasy...but all you did was take what he is saying in his stump speeches.

Tax cuts for the rich don't make much sense when put into context...do they Conservatives????

I find it hilarious that you assume that just because someone doesn't like this that they are pro-Romney. I am pro common sense, and there was none to be found in the OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I find it hilarious that pro-Romney folks are saying this is ridiculous and pure fantasy...but all you did was take what he is saying in his stump speeches.

Tax cuts for the rich don't make much sense when put into context...do they Conservatives????

let say the "rich", whoever that is, dont get tax cuts and they are taxed more. how does that help the economy? how does that create permanent jobs?

By giving the money to the government. Which will spend it. Which creates jobs, as most of the money will stay inside the USA. I really, really hope that is not a too difficult concept to see.
It works here quite well. A rich government is a spending government. What would be the worst? Paying debts?..

The trickling down doesn't work. TAKE from the rich and build with it.

Wow... talk about delusional. I for one do not want to give my money to the govt. and hope they create jobs with it. Just sheer stupidity!

Wow, I am completely convinced. Not.
I really don't even want to start a discussion with you as this seems really, really fruitless - I would bring arguments and points, you would just throw back "stupid! i wanna have my money for myself!" - this leads to nothing.
A government cares for you. If you don't believe that, just make your holidaytrip to a country which doesn't, like Somalia. Or any other country with a similar non-existing system.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

reply to post by camaro68ss

Your "answer" talked about corporate tax rate...not individual tax rate...that is an entirely seperate conversation.

We are talking about income tax breaks for wealthy individuals.

Answer me this...what creates a job...a demand for that job...or a rich person having extra money laying around???

A job is created when a good or service is demanded. That good or service then must turn a profit to pay for that wage and all cost associated. What do “rich” people do? They invest their money. They buy stocks, intern giving money to companies for an ownership share of the company. Companies then uses that extra capital and open up new markets or branches.

A new branch is now planned to be opened. They must build the building, hire a crew to frame it, hire plumbers, electricians, and all other trades that go into building a building. Those trades must buy materials to build the building. They buy the materials from local material distributes intern creating a demand for material distribution jobs to service the locations and distribute materials.

The material distributers then need to fill their locations with raw goods. They buy lumber, piping, copper wire. The copper wire is crated in a manufacturing plant that employees people to make copper wire and copper piping. The raw copper to make the wire must be purchased from a copper mine, creating a demand for copper miners to harvest the raw copper from the earth. That copper must be shipped from the mine to the manufacturer and crates demand for transportation and drivers.

A driver must have a truck so he purchases a truck from a trucking lot creating jobs there. The trucking lot then purchase the trucks from the factory starting the supply chain all over again.

Only the privet sector can create value, create a tangible good. You can say government crates jobs and build roads. True, but those jobs don’t create revenue, permeate jobs, or a non-diminishing return tax payer.

Another avenue is Rich people buy big toys. They buy privet jets. Those privet jets must be made in a factory starting the chain all over again.

Rich people stash their money in banks creating capital for those bank so they can lend money.

your turn
edit on 23-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Apple? 600 billions worth. 200 billions not invested cash. Banks need money from their customers? They could lend it nearly for free now!

Rich people tend to hide their money so they don't have to pay taxes. Can't deny that. Enough evidence for it. This money is lost to the trickling down.
Rich people are spending their private money (which we are talking about) for luxurious items. There are not that many providers for this on earth. Trickling down is a myth! Middle class is evaporating and you know it - therefore you are not commenting on my points in this case.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
CNN, Washington, DC. Today, after a relaxing 4th of July weekend, President Romney held a press conference to address the issues faced by the growing numbers of unemployed. With the release of the adjusted unemployment numbers for May 2015, the official figures now stand at 12.7%.

President Romney promised that his newest round of tax cuts for people making over $1 million a year and his reducing corporate income tax to 5% will create more jobs for middle class America, and that the new rate for millionaires of 15% on earnings to replace the rate of 20% they were paying after last years cuts will definitely bring unemployment down to 6% by year end. He stressed that last summer's removal of unemployment extensions beyond six months of payments for all Americans was not causing unnecessary hardship.

In the meantime, President Romney promised the 100 million Americans without health insurance that there will be a plan "coming soon" to replace the Affordable Healthcare Act, but did not say exactly what that plan was. He did make a statement that "Under the Obama Administration, the costs of providing healthcare to Americans with pre existing conditions was simply unsustainable for the insurance companies".

President Romney also addressed last month's debt ceiling increase to $22 trillion dollars, saying that the ongoing annual spending increases for the Department of Defense were necessary for the security of the nation, and that the unfunded job creating tax cuts for the rich will continue. Americans can expect further cuts to social services, medicare, food stamps, education and essential services such as 911, to help reduce the ongoing deficit, expected to hit $2 trillion by the end of 2015.

When pressed by reporters to discuss the ongoing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico caused by relaxation of safety measures after the massive deregulation of the oil and exploration industry in 2013, Romney refused to answer any questions, simply saying that he has faith that the oil companies will make sure the spill is cleaned up from the Texas coast to Florida, as they will act responsibly and do the right thing. He declined to provide a timeline for the cleanup, or the shut down of the well that has been spilling for almost 9 months now.

While President Romney couldn't provide any timeline for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan after last years' admission that a 2014 timeline for withdrawal was "unattainable", he blamed the administration of Barack Obama for setting an unrealistic timetable for this goal.

President Romney praised the recent fact finding mission to Israel by Vice President Ryan, saying that diplomatic efforts there will ensure that Iran will not actually use the nuclear weapon that was tested just last month. The President refused to discuss the ongoing bloodshed in Syria, saying simply that this was a complicated situation and that an internationally acceptable diplomatic solution would be "coming soon", reiterating what he has been saying since being elected in 2012, but was not willing to discuss this topic any further.

In closing, the President said that the current field of Democratic challengers for the Presidential Candidate race in 2016 was looking incredibly weak, and that as usual, none of the candidates could provide any solutions to the problems that he was fixing for America in his Presidency, and that he was confident that his ongoing "good sense for America policies" would win him relection.

You forgot the part about the war with Iran because Israel ordered Romney to bring the US into the mix.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Bingo that is what I was thinking. Same people Obama and Romney just difference names and faces.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Obamite fantasies.
The other choice is to have a fully collapsed economy and complete tyrannical control enforced by domestic drones.
When you have a choice between 100% chance of failure or a probable failure, you kind of have to go with the probable.

Why do Democrats think that humans, especially minorities and women, are pathetic and inferior to the elites who must centrally control us as dependents?
Democrats must truly hate humanity.

Have you done any research at all into Paul Ryan's federal budget plan? I have news for you: unless you're already filthy rich, it is going to harm you. Lower taxes for the rich, increased taxes for everybody else. It has striking similarities to the supply-side economics plan that Reagan initially used. You know, the one that failed so miserably that he had to institute one of the largest tax increases in US history in order to repair the damage it had done?

And are you not aware that the drones will be flying in our skies no matter WHO wins the next election?
edit on 24-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who wins, both of them are pro banks and pro big government. Just look at the NDAA which Obama signed and Romney said he would've signed.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join