It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 3~ The Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, today is a great day for me. The day to really start teaching. No, I am not a teacher as you would think, as a matter of fact you are my first and last students. How could I teach you correctly if I told them what I would be. Yes, I have been abscure but know that there are very good reasons for it. But, no longer. My discosure is out there, and I know for a fact that the first people who went looking were successful. So now I've made my plea to them and they know who I am. I am still here, so, what they found tells them I am who I say I am, and that I am real. Again I am just like you. Well, most of us. We get up and go to work and toil the fields as we were instructed and we've left the game to them. But they are caught in a lie, and like always, God turns to the least likely subject to do his bidding. Sure they can desrtoy me but I knew that would be to easy for them. besides, they have been waiting for me. For I am the one that holds the answer to their ultimate question, To Be or Not to Be. And even they are curious as to what the answer is. So, on with it then.
Angels: What are they really? Well of course the first source for me is the Bible. Not hard to figure that out right? I was recruited by a Babtist minister, where else would I start. So, all you have to do is read the opening and there it is, all laid out! The keys to who we are, who we were, and who we are to be. Notice I said who we are to be, not who we are not to be. Because even here in our prison of doubt, at mans core, he has chose to be. But, there are others who would want him to at least think about it.

We will start with Genesis 1~" In the beginning God created heaven and earth. And the earth was without form" Thes are the first words in the Bible no matter how it is translated but is so overlooked. Look at the sentence. There was an earth, but it was without form. Interesting really. How can there be an earth but with No form. "and void: and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, let there be light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." Now, again, very overlooked but telling words. You wont hear preachers or, clerics, or any religiuos people really talk about these words antmore but they are the first thing God wants us to know. So, in essence we overlook them. Again what do they say? So, in the beginning, there was only God, then heaven and earth. But earth was not a form and heaven was dark and God moved among it. So, right there, all you progressionist have it. There was only God, and no other to progress from. He is perfect in himself, able to move about the darkness he was in. Until he Spoke, and then there was light.
Now that's the first time you see or hear about light. And most scholars, inteligent men, have cocluded that this is were we got the spark of life. and that light symbolises life and progression. I'm here to tell you, IT DOES NOT. Man lives by the word of God alone and he needs no light to substain him. How do we know? Turns out, the last time you hear about life, God tells us~ revelation 22- And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne oof God and of the lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river was there the tree of life, which bars twelve manner of fruits and yeilded fruit every month: and the leaves of the river were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse; but the Throne of God, and the lamb shall be in it and his servants shalll serve him. And they shall see his face: and his name shall be in their foreheads. AND THERE SHALL BE NO LIGHT THERE, and they need no candle neither light FROM THE SUN, for the lord God gives them light, and they shall reign forever and ever."
Again, no light at first, and no light at the end. You see, there is One and he has convinced many that man needs light to live, but man needs only God, and no Light to show his way. So, why did God create the light? Lets look at it.
And God seperated the light from the darkness.
Okay, what does this have to do with Angels. Well, seems there was one called,- www.en-wikipedia.org... Lucifer: heylel- shining one, morning star.
Hmn, interesting yes? So again what are Angels really. Well, I hope you checked out, R.H.Charles- The Book of Watchers. Chapter VI. In this we not only get to look at who they were but, their true nature. They definately are not the beautiful winged creatures we fantasize about, but flesh and blood reatures who sruggle with their thoughts and emotions just like us. Eye opening for some of you but not new to others.
Genesis 3~ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the lord God had made, and he said unto the woman, yea hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpant. We mat eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden. But, the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, God hath said," You shall not eat of it, niether shall you touch it lest ye die. And the serpant said unto the woman, "Ye shall surely not die."
Now here's the kicker on that. Who lied to Eve? Was it God, who said that she would die, or was it the snake who told her she wouln't? Well, the craziness is that there is no lie here. She will die, but in so doing, after time, a curse will be lifted and she will live forever with God. So, to me, this is not The lie that the snake will tell. But, according to scripture if you read it through, Adam and Eve was cursed and so was the earth they were sent away to. Clearly an earth, but not the one described in the garden of eden. Your first hint at demisions is here.
So also it says that God said," who told the you could eat of the tree?" Clearly he was more mad at the snake than Eve. And Eve's curse was merely a consequence of her actions. So that is the first Angel we encounter, and he's messing with our thought process, wanting us to doubt God. Bit look what happens when we disobey him. Is he mad at us? Hardly! he only wants the best for us, and he knew that if she chose this path, to know good and evil. that things would be very difficult as we ponder it.
So, was the serpant Lucifer? Revelation 12-9~ And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpant, called the Devil, and Satan which decieveth the whole world: He was cast out into the earth and his Angels were cast out with him. Pretty clear.
So, what else. The other Angels. If you look at the book of the Watchers. You will find catagorised, a group of Angels. Their leader was Samyasa. Their job was to Watch man and report only. Hmn, record keepers. Now they couldn't help thereself and they also defied God who told them not to have contact with man. But have contact they did! They slept with the women of the earth and had children called, en.wikipedia.org... the Nephilim. Again God was not happy. Genesis 6~ And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives of which they chose." CONTINUED ON NEW THREAD

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
are you a modern day Enoch, is that what you want us to believe?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Please continue on your existing thread HERE. There is no need to start new threads.

Closed. All future threads of this nature will be closed as you have an existing one where you can add to and address member questions.
edit on August 22nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

join