It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dempsey attack was a failed Israeli Hit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you my friend, yes PressTV is a great source, but then others dismiss it automatically just because it is PressTV or RT, yet they quote FoxNews lol

Just want to add to the opinion on media really as I have nothing more to add on the original story.

I think many pick and choose what to support based on their beliefs, that's why the right wing chooses Fox news. They don't inform, they just keep the cheer leading going.

I don't think there is one single credible outlet for unbiased news. The secret is to gather as much information about a story as possible from various sources and then come to your own conclusions.

When I see an interesting story I check the BBC, Sky, RT, YouTube, ATS, Reuters etc to get as much information as possible from different perspectives.

However, the one thing I will not do is pay any attention to US media, which is not news, it's a load of talking heads giving the biased opinion of whoever controls their pay, supporting whichever biased opinion brings in more money from their gullible audience.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rock427

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is.

This thread alone has ignorance stamped all over it on the fact that so many are hoping it's true, which it is most definetly not.

Just like the Lavon Affair, right? Because its hard to believe a country that has attempted to stab America in the back in the past, wouldn't do so again...
en.wikipedia.org...
If we wanted to get really controversial, we could throw in the USS liberty incident.

Israel will do anything to make others fight their war for them. This is what weak powers with exceptional deception capabilities do.
edit on 24-8-2012 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

Lavon Affair?

Yep, you are right. Israelis are perfected trained assasins. They are so manipulative and devoid of human emotions they never question their own actions:

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe we should inform ourselves of other countries real succesful false flag operations...

en.wikipedia.org...

remember, deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You act like the USS Liberty is a farce that never happened.

Unfortunately for your heated opinion, there is overwhelming evidence that the USS Liberty event was a human error, and very little evidence in the form of conspiracy nuts that it was intentionally for some reason even though it negates all logic considering Israel was at war at the time and needed the US to remain it's ally. But that is off topic.

Thank you for bring up that example of Israeli terrorism

I actually brought forth an example of sheer idiocy and hypocrisy by the likes of you and you simply took the bait. Very foreseeable.

I'm pretty sure you did your daily megaphone search and came up with this thread and decided to join us with your off topic deflections. IsraeliGuy,

How amusing. An accusing thread with no shred of evidence to any of it's claims, and I'm offtopic for pointing that out. 0/10 for thinking.
Also, Megaphone? Haha please, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually you and your buddies who use social networking in order to have your usual orgies of stars and mass of silly useless posts. Megaphone and the likes are for losers, and it is only pathetic on your behalf to mention it just because I questioned where the hell is the evidence for any of this thread's claims. Pathetic, yes - Surprising, hardly.

come on dude, you bring the USS Liberty in here as if it might help your argument

Evidently it does, seeing as your post only strengthened my case it's pretty hilarious as well.

but it only enforces the point the OP and many other posters are trying to make.

Yeah, pointing out the obvious line of thought by the anti-Israel/US crowd enforces the point of the OP? Weird, I thought the point of the OP is that the attack on said airplane was an Israeli attempt.

So, where is the single shred of proof in this entire thread that makes his point valid at all? Did you, during your rant about being off topic, forgot that this was the actual topic? Have you got any useful information to contribute to OP's (and presstv's) baseless accusations?
Anything other than bringing out old conspiracy nut stuff, like many others did earlier?

Unfortunately for logic's sake, people think that by citing some historic events, they present valid proof for this to be an Israeli attempt. The same logic failure as if I would be accusing Germany for Syria's massacres because they had no problem waging world war a century ago. Simply ridiculous.
edit on 26-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticaluser

Lavon Affair?

Yep, you are right. Israelis are perfected trained assasins. They are so manipulative and devoid of human emotions they never question their own actions:

You can rationalize any crime... But it still won't change the fact that Israel hired foreign mercenaries to carry out a crime against its allies on its behalf.

Maybe we should inform ourselves of other countries real succesful false flag operations...

If only you could...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You act like the USS Liberty is a farce that never happened.

Thank you for bring up that example of Israeli terrorism

It was just a accident, like these incidents.
en.wikipedia.org...

An American A-10 during Operation Desert Storm attacked British Warrior MICVs resulting in nine British dead and numerous casualties.

In the Tarnak Farm incident of 18 April 2002, four Canadian soldiers were killed and eight others injured when U.S. Air National Guard Major Harry Schmidt, dropped a laser-guided 500 lb (230 kg) bomb from his F-16 jet fighter on the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry regiment which was conducting a night firing exercise near Kandahar

British soldiers in operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, fired Javelin anti-tank missiles at Danish soldiers from the Royal Life Guards, killing two.

etc etc.

During the gulf was the USA lost more soldiers due to accidents and friendly fire than enemy action....

There is zero proof that the attack near where Dempsey was staying was done by the Israeli's, in fact it follows the pattern of continual attacks by arab terrorists, but some people just want to blame the jews for everything!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Lavon Affair?

You can rationalize any crime... But it still won't change the fact that Israel hired foreign mercenaries to carry out a crime against its allies on its behalf.

If only you could...

Egypt as Allies... I wouldn't consider so much as an ally a country hiring at the time ex-nazis for their scientific programs...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Egypt as Allies... I wouldn't consider so much as an ally a country hiring at the time ex-nazis for their scientific programs...

lol are you seriously entertaining the idea that America has not been Israels greatest ally for the past several decades?

Did these "ex-nazis" build weapons to help America destroy the jewish state? Thats what I thought...Your post serves as nothing more than a red herring to the argument you were attempting to respond to.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

lol are you seriously entertaining the idea that America has not been Israels greatest ally for the past several decades?

Did these "ex-nazis" build weapons to help America destroy the jewish state? Thats what I thought...Your post serves as nothing more than a red herring to the argument you were attempting to respond to.

With all due respect, I think you should refresh your memory about why Egypt became allies with Israel, and you will see the difference between US and any of the Arab countries accepting peace after capitulation.

In the meantime, pay attention to the fact that Israel had the whole of the Sinai under its control at the time after the war had ended, which was given back quite a bit later as a gesture of good will in exchange for permanent peace. Wrong move in my opinion considering it was useless anyway, as the people of Egypt still hate Israel, the actual reason none other than because they lost the war really. Which is their problem. Don't attack in the first place.

I know, it's easy to omit details when it helps your argument.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join