It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dempsey attack was a failed Israeli Hit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Looks like the Jew hating morons decided to make their presence felt....

Looks like the JIDF Megaphonies decided to make their presence felt.

There is no way Israel would ever participate in an assassination

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Other than the fact that they made it sound like Romney is the first candidate to collect money from overseas, nice story.

Remember, Obama took millions upon millions in small donations from un-trackable debit cards, much of which originated outside the US. I don't have any patience for double-standards.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Yea yea its always the Evil Jews on this site. Sorry I mean "Zionists". People on this site are cowards why dont they just come out and say Jews instead of hiding behind "Zionists"
edit on 23-8-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

Because calling all Jews Zionist would be an insult to the Jews. You don't have be a Jew to be a Zionist. Zionism is a extremist right wing political ideology it has nothing to do with religion the just claim the Jewish faith so they can hide behind people that have been persecuted throughout the ages.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by thedman

If Mossad wanted him dead would be DEAD . Mossad has much better methods than randomly launching
rockets.

I'd have to agree. But i can think of some people who launch randomly fired rockets in hopes of scaring up some collateral damage. Muslim terrorists. Cowardly way of fighting, like grabbing a kid to use as a human shield. He who fights and runs away, live to run another day.

You and the guy you replied to need to research more. Besides suicide bombing the Zionist do the same things as the Muslim terrorist. They use kids as shields and they blow up innocent people.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Other than the fact that they made it sound like Romney is the first candidate to collect money from overseas, nice story.

Remember, Obama took millions upon millions in small donations from un-trackable debit cards, much of which originated outside the US. I don't have any patience for double-standards.

If the cards were untraceable then how do you know they came from outside the US? It is illegal for a person running for president to accept foreign donations. So if Romney or Obama took these donations then they should be busted for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by petertheskinny
This failed hit fits perfectly with Mossad MO (modus operandi)

Not so. Mossad doesn't fail on their hits. Ask some Iranian Nuclear scientists if you doubt that.

The Mossad hired people to do those hits. Looks like the Mossad can't do anything on their own they need to hire someone to do it for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wow.

It's always Isreal's fault isn't it? Yes, obviously they tried to kill a general that wasn't in his plane with random rockets that have been known to hit the place for years, that only left nominal pieces of shrapnel in the plane.

And Press TV? Are you serious? They are WORSE than Fox!

Always them Zionists plotting to destroy everything right? Always them making America bend to their will. Always the Zionists who control the media.

If they have so much control, then how do we get things like Press TV or RussiaToday here in the US? Wouldn't these masters try to control that?

And how do you know that the people we fight aren't assholes too? Sure, the US behaves like a sniveling imperialist, and sure Israel treats Palestinians very badly, but who is to say Iran or whatever other interested power isn't just as bad, slightly better or worse? You know the Muslim radicals do use children as shields? Thet blow up marketplaces? They have extremely strict laws on everything? You know they actually exist right? Or is that more Zionist propaganda? KEEP IN MIND I speak of the RADICAL MUSLIMS ALONE. I am aware there are groups who have different ideas, so no, I am not saying the Middle East or any Muslim country we happen to be in ONLY HAS radicals.

What is wrong with you people?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by PragmaticBeliever

What "this"? Where is one shred of proof that Israel has anything to do with "assimilation" in the post you agree with.
Dempsey does not decide whether to start/join/stop the war. President of US does.
Who is blind?

I don´t want to "fight" with you or your beliefs, but are you SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT THE US PRESIDENT DECIDES ANYTHING ? AND ANYTHING WAR RELATED, BTW?

Please man.... If you feel comfortable believing that it´s ok.... but you´re either being naive or plain blind.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Boy, this is unbelievable how many paid shills/trolls are on this website.

True, one only has to look at the jew haters that start anti-jew threads, and the shills/trolls that support them!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

any valid proof at all for that claim....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mannerhouse911
My first post and i would like to say i'm proud white american but damn! i despise jews vehemently.

A souvenir for hobbits.

And I hope it's also your last post.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is.

This thread alone has ignorance stamped all over it on the fact that so many are hoping it's true, which it is most definetly not.

Just like the Lavon Affair, right? Because its hard to believe a country that has attempted to stab America in the back in the past, wouldn't do so again...
en.wikipedia.org...
If we wanted to get really controversial, we could throw in the USS liberty incident.

Israel will do anything to make others fight their war for them. This is what weak powers with exceptional deception capabilities do.
edit on 24-8-2012 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PragmaticBeliever

I don´t want to "fight" with you or your beliefs, but are you SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT THE US PRESIDENT DECIDES ANYTHING ? AND ANYTHING WAR RELATED, BTW?

General Dempsey decides? He is the real puppet master?
The point is, US decision to go to war or not is not in the hands of that respected general. He follows orders given by US president. Whether someone else gives orders to US president - is irrelevant for this issue. Israel trying to kill/scare US general (with impressive military record and who does not appear to be coward to me) is pointless in trying to get US join the war.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mannerhouse911

Pathetic you would get 8 stars for nothing more than a self-admitted anti-semtic post. Too bad we cant see who stared you so we can know beyond a doubt once and for all who all our jew hating ATS comrades are.

But then again, we already know, dont we?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Funny thing I have noticed, usually these individuals side with the left as well. Wonder if there is a connection.
edit on 24-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So .. umm.. ANYTHING that ties Israel into this? Anything at all?
Ah okay, just the usual.

Random anti-Israeli accusations without evidence - Check.
Random accusations of people being paid Zionist shills - Check.
Random antisemitic video posted by a new user - Check.
Random mass orgy of stars to any post that denounces Israel - Check.

The only thing that's missing is the usual rambling by the usual nuts about 9/11, USS Liberty, Jews=Annunaki reptilians, and we have a classic ATS thread.
edit on 24-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You act like the USS Liberty is a farce that never happened.

Thank you for bring up that example of Israeli terrorism

I'm pretty sure you did your daily megaphone search and came up with this thread and decided to join us with your off topic deflections. IsraeliGuy, come on dude, you bring the USS Liberty in here as if it might help your argument but it only enforces the point the OP and many other posters are trying to make.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
People in this thread fail to realize the author of this article, Gordon Duff. Claiming that his insiders have ABSOLUTE proof UFO's from another planet contact the U.S. Government, and blah blah blah a whole bunch of other wack out stories I don't even feel like reading into any of that BS

Instead of people reading this thread and getting your panties in a bunch, step back and say outloud, "Wow PressTV actually lets this guy write for them?" And just laugh it off, this article did a very lousy job trying to convince people that Israel attempted to assassinate Mr. Dempsey. Basically all it did was make me laugh at PressTV more and think wow what a joke. I said it before, if Sorcha Faal wrote for the Boston Globe, would you take the Boston Globe serious?

Have a nice day.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rock427

I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is.

This thread alone has ignorance stamped all over it on the fact that so many are hoping it's true, which it is most definetly not.

Just like the Lavon Affair, right? Because its hard to believe a country that has attempted to stab America in the back in the past, wouldn't do so again...
en.wikipedia.org...
If we wanted to get really controversial, we could throw in the USS liberty incident.

Israel will do anything to make others fight their war for them. This is what weak powers with exceptional deception capabilities do.
edit on 24-8-2012 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

That was then, this is now.

The world has changed and moved on.

It ain't that hard to catch up.

But really, what would Israel gain by such a move? Pretty much nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

But really, what would Israel gain by such a move? Pretty much nothing.

Zion is at hand, only a few more countries to topple and Israel takes its place to rule over Earth. The perfection of Judaism is Zion. We all will bow or die.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join