Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Dempsey attack was a failed Israeli Hit

page: 2
65
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


Thank you my friend, yes PressTV is a great source, but then others dismiss it automatically just because it is PressTV or RT, yet they quote FoxNews lol


PressTV, RT, Fox News, they are all the same, they each have an agenda, and people find the News outlet that best suits their view of things.




posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
lol, you guys are so quick to accuse people..always blaming Israel for doing stuff, what proof do we even have that it's a legit source saying this or, it was even Israel..once again, they're isn't any proof. I swear the way this forum acts, It's like any terriost can do an attack and it would be blamed on " Israel or America " at the rate this is going..Yeah America and Israel arn't perfect, Nor is any country..Only reason you're all think otherwise is we don't hear much on these other countries..Everything is pretty much focused on America..every country has shed blood and vast amounts of it..



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Ben81
 


The more i think about this
they never wanted to kill him or he would be dead .. if mossad wanted him to be
killing him would be worst then an act of war and Obama
would not be able to back them up any longer or he would have a mutiny on all level or the military

this was to scare the general off .. it was a political death threat
im sure many have heard about that before .. not the first time

Will Dempsey be strong enough not to be scared ?
what if the mossad start threatening his familly ..
this disgusting tactic to assimilate someone has been used for thousand of yrs
do what we told you or else ..



THIS...

I´m still amazed by the blindness to the facts that some people tends to exibit when "the bad guys" are Israel and the USA.... Wich, btw, they ARE in this particular case.

And still innocent people will die...



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PragmaticBeliever
 


What "this"? Where is one shred of proof that Israel has anything to do with "assimilation" in the post you agree with.
Dempsey does not decide whether to start/join/stop the war. President of US does.
Who is blind?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Were the attackers apprehended?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666
 


I do not think so since rockets can be launched from kilometers away.
PressTV way of presenting it makes it look like ninjas broke through into some fortress when in al, other sources it is described as:


Shrapnel from indirect rocket fire Tuesday damaged the plane that had carried the top U.S. military officer to Afghanistan, officials said.
Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was in his room on the base at the time of the incident and was "not in any danger," said his spokesman, Col. David Lapan.

edition.cnn.com...
CNN (and US military) can lie about this case, but then how Iran knows the truth?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Probably just a random attack by the Taliban.

The attack could've been done by a BM-21 or BM-17 from miles away, there's no evidence of Mossad or anyone else at this point.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
All heil PressTV.


I wouldn't go that far, but it's obviously "wishful" thinking. I can't imagine any source saying he went to Israel to say "no". So, they probably "feared" he was going to Israel to "plan" an attack on Iran. When he returned, without anything happening ... they made the "judgement", that he said "no".

If this is their line of thought, it says they're "scared out of their pants" ... and really have no clue.

Israel's line of thought is much harder to read ... they bolster, and lot of people mistake their bolstering for being the puppet master. While it really should be read, that they're just another middle-east country that is acting like a gorilla that is making big chest sounds (like Ghaddafi). Of course, this particular gorilla has a big mean, man-eating lion supporting it though.

I think Israel will probably bite it's tongue, when all of the middle-east are in the hands of some rebel band, that ousted the previous leaders, like Ghaddafi, Assad, Mubarak and probably Arafat too ... because all of these guys, chicken out from the fight, and stood at the sidelines in the war on Iraq. And now, the big man-eating lion is supporting this "new" faction in the middle-east.

I really don't think that's good news for Israel, long term. I pretty much understand their desire to have any Iran nuke program ended. It's not gonna happen though ... and then I'm beginning to wonder why not.

edit on 23/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   


Hilarious about how you all go on about the USA being a puppet of Israel, how they are allied and so on. Yet if this was positively tied to Israel, there would be a massive public backlash against Israel in the US, wouldnt there? I would hazzard to say it would be so bad, public pressure would force the US to distance itself from its Mid East ally, or even worse a complete break in ties.

Why in the hell would Israel be so very stupid as to take a chance at such a thing? What purpose would it serve if it was successful? One general would be dead, but this general does not control foreign policy does he? Everything would carry on as it was, but Israel would have lost their #1 ally. Think.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Probably just a random attack by the Taliban.

The attack could've been done by a BM-21 or BM-17 from miles away, there's no evidence of Mossad or anyone else at this point.


Correct, I worked at Bagram AB from 2010-11 and there was always random rocket (RPG) attacks while I was there, during warm weather. The tallies didn't do much attacking during the winter.

The attacks were always random hits due to the fact they were using unguided munitions and relying on some kentucky windage. Sure they have gotten lucky and hit some assets both human and vehicle. I worried more about walking around at night and dealing with a random whacko than being hit from enemy fire (I was a civilian contractor and we were unarmed).

I wouldn't read to much into this one. Lucky shot at best...if they wanted to take the principle out they would've hit it while on final, taxiing, or on take off.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr


Hilarious about how you all go on about the USA being a puppet of Israel, how they are allied and so on. Yet if this was positively tied to Israel, there would be a massive public backlash against Israel in the US, wouldnt there? I would hazzard to say it would be so bad, public pressure would force the US to distance itself from its Mid East ally, or even worse a complete break in ties.

Why in the hell would Israel be so very stupid as to take a chance at such a thing? What purpose would it serve if it was successful? One general would be dead, but this general does not control foreign policy does he? Everything would carry on as it was, but Israel would have lost their #1 ally. Think.


If this were Israels doing there would be no backlash in America because it would never appear on television. Just look at all the human rights violations Israel commits on a daily basis in Gaza the west bank and other places and how often do you see it talked about on television? When Hamas fires one rocket into Israel you hear about it but when Israel drops white phosphorous on schools not a peep about it.

No this general doesn't control foreign policy but when a general starts talking about it you can bet the president listens.

This also makes me think it was a Israeli operation and not Taliban.


The culprits, “militants,” managed to escape undetected from the most sophisticatedly defended real estate on earth, the perimeter of Bagam Air Force Base. Lucky for them they attacked at night, a time when America’s 5th generation night vision, ground radar and other detection systems were mysteriously disabled."
edit on 23-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PragmaticBeliever

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Ben81
 


The more i think about this
they never wanted to kill him or he would be dead .. if mossad wanted him to be
killing him would be worst then an act of war and Obama
would not be able to back them up any longer or he would have a mutiny on all level or the military

this was to scare the general off .. it was a political death threat
im sure many have heard about that before .. not the first time

Will Dempsey be strong enough not to be scared ?
what if the mossad start threatening his familly ..
this disgusting tactic to assimilate someone has been used for thousand of yrs
do what we told you or else ..



THIS...

I´m still amazed by the blindness to the facts that some people tends to exibit when "the bad guys" are Israel and the USA.... Wich, btw, they ARE in this particular case.

And still innocent people will die...


To you and anyone else, I will say this:

USS Liberty



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wait, what? We told Israel we want no part of its scheming? This has to be one of the dumbest lies. We are scheming against every one, 24/7.

By the way, Generals don't make the decisions. They make it happen with what they are told by the politicians. There is a common mis-conception that ' Generals ' are the decision makers. They are not. Washington is.

By the way, that Article was 100% hearsay.

----

I like how people say that a court ruled Iran was one of the main perps behind 9/11 , presented a crap ton of evidence, credible mind you, and it is called a propaganda and a lie. Then you have ... this ... which is not propaganda or a lie but 100% truth right!?

Lol
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

If the Mossad wanted Gen. Dempsey dead, they would kill him at a better location, where the PR spin would be more easily managed.

These were more than likely Katusa rockets fired hastily. Happens on a daily basis over there regardless of who is visiting.


If you break down what you just said, your final statement completely contradicts your argument.

'If the Mossad wanted Dempsey dead..[they'd use a] better location to be better managed...'

BUT this was Afghanistan, so it was perhaps the perfect place and location to carry out an attack to blame on Taliban militants for example.

See my point?

Doesn't make the OP right, but your argument and undermining tone does not hold up to scrutiny.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I'm thinking that "if" the Mossad wanted him dead...he'd be dead.

But what would that get Israel? Not much in my opinion.

The radical muslims are doing just fine on their own turning world opinion against them. They really don't need help from the Mossad.

Just as radical christians don't need help from the CIA...get it?


This PressTV piece is PSYOP, nothing more...nothing less.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


I swear, the Mossad also fabricated the moon landing and are responsible for spreading fast food chains to dumb down world's population.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I love how you just coldly assume as fact what is nothing more than baseless accusation.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee
 


NOOO!! Only foxnews has an agenda.

PressTV, RT, Al Jazeera, Al Arabiya, Al Mayadeen - ALL GOOD GUYS. No propagandizing from them!!!!

Nope. It's impossible. Their brains dont operate that way. Only Jews - Israeli's, and Neoconservatives would stoop so low as to try to influence peoples opinions in indirect ways.

All universities teach this. There are no books written by leftists - such as Saul Alinsky - who advocate dishonest means to persuasion.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If this were Israels doing there would be no backlash in America because it would never appear on television.

Bull. One simply has to look at the Gaza flotilla incident to see thats not true. All over the news, and it made Israel look horrible, even though your supposed "zionist" Western media cropped pictures taken on the deck to remove a knife clearly held over a bloodied, assaulted Israeli commando by a so called "peace activist". Kinda makes any claims that western media is strictly controlled by the Jews preposterous, doesnt it?

Originally posted by buster2010
Just look at all the human rights violations Israel commits on a daily basis in Gaza the west bank and other places and how often do you see it talked about on television? When Hamas fires one rocket into Israel you hear about it but when Israel drops white phosphorous on schools not a peep about it.

No. Unless you read Debka, JP or another Israeli rag, you will simply never hear about 9/10ths of the rockets fired into Israel.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358
 


UH, the General eventually has to procure ground transport......he cant fly everywhere.





new topics

top topics



 
65
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join