It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dempsey attack was a failed Israeli Hit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Planned war on Iran and the General who said No!

Today, General Dempsey, Chairman of America’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, the man who flew to Tel Aviv and informed Netanyahu that America wanted no part of his scheming against Iran was the subject of an assassination attempt in Afghanistan.

it is an interesting theory that Dempsey who stated unknown to many that he did not want part of the murder of more innocents for Israel that he was the subject of a failed attack. I highly suspected an inside job from the beginning of the attack as evidenced by this post but failed to attribute it to the correct party:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn, they have stepped up their game and are going for the gold, they musta known there was a high value target on that aircraft...inside info possibly..

I stated that insider information was likely and I initially thought it might have been the Afghanis, but it seems that it is highly possibly that Israel was behind such an attack as they are known for this type of thing.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
America has far to much blood on its hands, and our pocket books are empty.

We need to turn our attention inward, fix the problems at home before we try to solve other countries problems.

The fallacy of supporting human rights abroad by invading these countries becomes more and more transparent for the lie it is.

Mean while thousands in Africa die daily with out so much as a peep from the MSM.

Mean while our "allies" continue to take pot shots at us, from police trained by us killing our troops abroad, to Israel trying to wrangle us in yet another war.
edit on 22-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for getting this out there

I don't have much to contribute other than a star, flag, and a well deserved bump.

Some members automatically refuse to any press tv reports but they have the courage to report on stories other outlets won't. Sure, press tv is biased but so is every other outlet out there.

I see more truth coming out of press tv than all the other MSM outlets combined.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Star and Flag sir!!
I propose the US commence bombing on the terrorist regime of israel right now!
This would not be the first time these terrorists have attacked or killed US boys.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you my friend, yes PressTV is a great source, but then others dismiss it automatically just because it is PressTV or RT, yet they quote FoxNews lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That was a very enlightening read

S&F thank you

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That would explain a lot
and what if they were successfull ?
would have Obama cancel the Iran attack ?
and condemn Israel in any way for the failed assasination attempt
i dont think so..

is there any link from CNN talking about this incident ?

SNF thank you the Pro for the thread
thats what everyone wants .. the truth

Real patriots are Truthers !
edit on 8/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Game changing event if true.

It is still quite a stretch to link the attempt on the generals life with Israel. This isn't the movies were hits happen in such a public fashion. The link appears to have been made because the people who fired the rocked evaded security...

The connection as previously mentioned does make sense to me, but would israel actually consider doing what is being accused.

Just offering the boring other side of the argument

Good find. S+F
edit on 22-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LMAO!!! Whatevere. PRESSTV credible? Only if it fits the ATS poster's ageneda. PRESSTV = Debka + RTNews.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is.

This thread alone has ignorance stamped all over it on the fact that so many are hoping it's true, which it is most definetly not.

If the Mossad wanted Gen. Dempsey dead, they would kill him at a better location, where the PR spin would be more easily managed.

These were more than likely Katusa rockets fired hastily. Happens on a daily basis over there regardless of who is visiting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This failed hit fits perfectly with Mossad MO (modus operandi)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So, I am to gather that Foreign Agents attempted to eliminate this important fellow
while he was on a Diplomatic Mission to one of The United States most highly regarded Allies.
Allies whom contain opposing factions that We do not always agree with for that matter.
That is generally the condition of State Department interaction these days.

When such information presents itself, one must not only consider the source,
but the potential outcome of the event described as well.

Shall we have a view of his public Dossier here :

www.defense.gov...

Here is a link this Outstanding Gentlemans Official Website:

www.jcs.mil...

Just for Hoots and Giggles, Here is a link to General Dempseys Facebook
Account Contact.

www.facebook.com...

I would suggest that any of you interested parties and specifically the OP of this
Thread, step up to the plate and ask him personally as to his comments on
this matter of injustice.

Best Regards, Stay Above Top,,,,, Wildmanimal
edit on 23-8-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LMAO!!! Whatevere. PRESSTV credible? Only if it fits the ATS poster's ageneda. PRESSTV = Debka + RTNews.

Sorry, gotta fix your math a lil bit;

Presstv = Debka + RTNews x Faux news

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

I hear they are fond of motorcycles and magnetic bombs these days. Progress ya know.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I absolutely cannot believe how many are willing to jump upon this poorly executed PSYOP.

Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is.

This thread alone has ignorance stamped all over it on the fact that so many are hoping it's true, which it is most definetly not.

If the Mossad wanted Gen. Dempsey dead, they would kill him at a better location, where the PR spin would be more easily managed.

These were more than likely Katusa rockets fired hastily. Happens on a daily basis over there regardless of who is visiting.

You say ignorance....yet you state "more than likely". So, that's what? knowing?? Or is it guessing? And guessing what....well, exactly what you said..."Just because it fits with their world view, as narrow as it is."

I like it how people are denying ignorance with guesswork. Way to go....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The more i think about this
they never wanted to kill him or he would be dead .. if mossad wanted him to be
killing him would be worst then an act of war and Obama
would not be able to back them up any longer or he would have a mutiny on all level or the military

this was to scare the general off .. it was a political death threat
im sure many have heard about that before .. not the first time

Will Dempsey be strong enough not to be scared ?
what if the mossad start threatening his familly ..
this disgusting tactic to assimilate someone has been used for thousand of yrs
do what we told you or else ..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Very good find, spot on the mark in many ways.......not everyone is blind in america to what Romney represents. Still am not happy with my choices however as they both tend to suck wind.

S&F

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by petertheskinny

I hear they are fond of motorcycles and magnetic bombs these days. Progress ya know.

(Pilot to ground control)

Um, ground we have traffic at 3 oclock level, um, looks like a flying motorcycle. Has two people on it um..... I suppose this is what progress looks like.

Yea like, ya know!

P

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'll give you stars, for bringing it up on the table ... but!

Where is the information, that this guy said "no" to Israel? Now, this is an important piece of information if true, so please provide better sources than merely an Iranian source. No middle-eastern source is credible ...not even CIA backed Al-Jazeera, and Iran is not to be trusted on either side of the table ... anymore than Israel.

Please a credible source, that this guy went to Israel to say "no" to a war on Iran.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Of course it was Israel. They fired rockets at the airport ,missing the aircraft so it was hit only with shrapnel. Plus the general was not on board aircraft at the time. Typical Israeli cunning.
Also, to not draw attention to their evil murderous zionistic genocidal actions, they periodically fired rockets at this airport for years,each time disabling sophisticated US equipment apparently.
It is clear to every non-thinking individual that Dempsey is the one who decides whether US will support Israel in its strike on Iran or not. Obama is just Zionist puppet that happens to be the president that gives Dempsey orders. But since evil genocidal Zionist puppet masters control Obama but not control Dempsey they had to kill (or threaten) Dempsey so he would be ordered by Zionist puppet Obama to strike Iran. Complicated? Illoogical? Stupid?
Does not matter, read PressTV second rate divide and conquer propaganda piece aimed at people who start to foam at their mouth once they hear the world Israel and then loose all ability to think for themself and now i know it was Israel. Yes sir. Where is my knife/pitchfork/torch/sharp weapon of choice?
All heil PressTV.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join