It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would-be toy collectors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What T.V. show would you like toys to be based on?

They usually make toys based on movies, but I'm talking T.V. shows.

Anyhow, I'd say Sons of Anarchy. You know what collections go for later in life. Them Sons of Anarchy toys would be worth something in the future I bet you.

Now what say you?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm what most people would call a bit of a geek.. HAHA to say the least.. I have a massive batman collection ranging from 5$ action figures to 400$ sideshow collectible museum quality busts..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think mcfarlane could do a bitchin SOA toy line, include the bikes and such.

As someone who has stacks of Sw and BSG die cast toys around, Id always like more Scifi stuff.

Say from some of the more obscure sci-fi, Farscape, Firefly.

I know they exist just not satisfied with whats out there.

and now I shall reign in my inner nerd...

ETA

best toy store ive found so far.

Big bad toy store
edit on 22-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Mcfarlane is a great line to collect.. I use to be a member of the collectors club, I had a pretty impressive spawn collection for awhile but I let most of them go on ebay, I traded one for a sideshow shredder statue..

I am also really big into the designer toys/vinyl , kidrobot etc. Just warning you with the vinyl blind box's it gets addictive, and EXPENSIVE very fast..

Check out this link.. My plastic heart.com

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I went through a phase collecting all the different collections they offered, I ended up giving them to my brother who is a much Larger spawn fan than I.

My recent obsession is the Diecast Star wars and Battlestar Toys, I have shelfs filled with enough small ships to make a fleet...

Thats a cool link, man Im such a nerd I want a maker bot to make accessories for my toys

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Any reality show!
So everyday nobodies can have their very own action figure.
Imagine Chef Ramsey with cauliflower grip!!
I dunno, it seems like there are dolls for every show on, and if not there will be soon.
All of that crap made in China too.
If an American...err US company would make it, it would surely sell.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How about a Seinfield line of action figures?
I would like a George Costansa action figure that when you raised both his hands in the air he would yell "TWIX!"

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Breaking bad.

i want teacher Walter...i want bald Heizenburg Walter..and cooking gear Walter..

i want Gus, in pollo restaurant uniform AND mafioso suit.

Drug dealer Jessie from season 1., drug dealer Jessie from season 2..drug dealer Jessi with money to spend, ( car included) and cooking gear Jessie.

i want "Skinny Pete" in black methhead tanktop.

heck id get a family set, with Skylar in business suite with baby, and Walter Jr. with pt cruiser.

also i would want paraplegic Hank, as well regular clothes Hank with DEA badge and Marie with purse full of spoons...

tuko and grandpa limited editions...

and finally.. 1/4 scale figurine with stand of Mike holding a handgun and balloons to display in my living room to cherry the whole sunday.

oh yea and i guess a Saul miniature with money filled briefcase, and an actual ringing cell phone.
edit on 23-8-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Breaking bad toy's would be AWESOME!.. You forgot to mention a Badger figure..

new topics

top topics

join