It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wondered how much your Worth ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
*Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it. tks 1BP

I was digging around looking for another IQ test, I found one, and again I guess I'm slightly above average - which is really amazing because nothing seems to be working for me.... I think hiring managers are checking for people who visit abovetopsecret.com - anyway, I thought that you guys might want to learn how much your worth. I think the Nazi's derived a value of 2marks per corpse (I remember it from some place maybe from here on ATS) but due to inflation in all ... and my personal belief is there is a lot of people here on ATS are a waste of Fresh Air... but thats besides the point - here check this out and lets us know what a computer algorithem thinks your worth.... now thats a conspiracy - huh..... care to share your worth?
Your Worth Test

edit on 22-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
*Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it. tks 1BP

I was digging around looking for another IQ test, I found one, and again I guess I'm slightly above average - which is really amazing because nothing seems to be working for me.... I think hiring managers are checking for people who visit abovetopsecret.com - anyway, I thought that you guys might want to learn how much your worth. I think the Nazi's derived a value of 2marks per corpse (I remember it from some place maybe from here on ATS) but due to inflation in all ... and my personal belief is there is a lot of people here on ATS are a waste of Fresh Air... but thats besides the point - here check this out and lets us know what a computer algorithem thinks your worth.... now thats a conspiracy - huh..... care to share your worth?
Your Worth Test

edit on 22-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

"Above average IQ" but you enter ALL your details into that

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It said i was "priceless" ... Beat that..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

my thoughts exactly.

I know my worth, I do not need someone else to validate it for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Your wealth is determined by your production. That being said their is a lot of fresh air wasters on ATF.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
not a damn thing

totally ok with it too... considering its a daffy circus you believe is real and the mainstream of life.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You are worth exactly $3,362,594

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by VoidHawk

my thoughts exactly.

I know my worth, I do not need someone else to validate it for me.

It looks like some did, maybe the IQ test is - are you stupid enough to enter your details

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol haha you can tell the people who are not worth a dime on here, all bitterly negative nancys about it..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Lol haha you can tell the people who are not worth a dime on here, all bitterly negative nancys about it..

they get your IP too you know!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

And they are gonna do what with it? Theirs at least 5 other people who use this same IP

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have 3 email addresses - one family - one business and one I never check.
I also, use a fake name and I did enter my correct birth date - as IQ can use age and sex as variables.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
But I know I'm worth more

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Bugger.
I'm so worthless it charged me $10 at the end
edit on 22-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

And they are gonna do what with it? Theirs at least 5 other people who use this same IP

Do they have the same willy size as you? expect your doorbell to be rung by a man with a ruler.

top topics

join