It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by dayve
I wish they would just bomb texas aready.... Let it be its own country again and then blow it up

You know what really bothers me about your comment? Is the fact that you would seem to be so nonchalant about millions of people dying that are you brothers and sisters, well were. Doesn't mean we would hate the rest of ya'll. I mean I wouldn't hate the actually PEOPLE of the States if we did secede.

Dont take it personally, i would also bomb canada, NY, and san diego...

You do know San Diego is in California?? And yea bomb Canada one of the more peaceful and beautiful places attached to the sh!t stain on Earth we call USA. Why don't we just bomb everyone we don't like huh? You'd fit right along with our current masters.. i mean leaders

I know, but it would just be a miniature missile n make a nice lil waterway between mexico n California... And canada is not all that peaceful, those blockheads need a bomb filled with smoke sent their just to rattle them up.. Texas has no pride for the US, if i had huge catapult to launch everyone from texas to canada before i sent that smoke bomb, I'd do it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Posted 3 minutes earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

~Tenth
edit on 8/22/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Well you get to keep the buildings of course silly but all that wonderful equipment and personnel inside belong to the US you don't get to keep that. Unless you are saying you want an armed conflict over it, in which case again they aren't staffed solely by Texans. Personally I'd rather not have to start bombing the State to get our stuff and people back.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
This guy should be certified and given a nice little padded room of his own -

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

- source

He's using this excuse to propose a tax increase so hte local Sherrif's office can hire enough people to drive off the invaders....seriously......

What on earth are people on over there? Why are so many fiction writers getting into politics??

He's either a very clever man with foresight, or he's genuinely delusional.

My opinion is that he's delusional. However, states DO need to prepare for massive civil unrest when the € collapses - and the $ follows. He could know this and just want to make a political cover for it. No member of the "elites" (presumably including him because of his position and connections) wants to explain the real reason. So he's possibly using the anti-Obama stance as a political cover.

In addition, he doesn't want to be going after the rich who have avoided paying tax, they're his buddies. So the better option is to scare the public into accepting more taxation to pay for their own protection.

He's hitting several birds with one stone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join