It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This guy should be certified and given a nice little padded room of his own -

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

- source

He's using this excuse to propose a tax increase so hte local Sherrif's office can hire enough people to drive off the invaders....seriously......

What on earth are people on over there? Why are so many fiction writers getting into politics??

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't think it's far fetched w/ all the news coming out of wire-tapping..people being taken away for calling out our Government on YouTube...Errr Fb
edit on 22-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

They have alot of sheriff deputies to hire.
The US has its largest base right there in Texas.

www.militarybyowner.com...
edit on 22-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think it would be great if Texas seceded. We can stand on our own. We have the Port of Houston for trade, we have quite a few military bases and not to mention 90% of the guns in the US ( sarcasm) and we have NASA, should we ever decide to make that a prime concern again. Texas would survive, but would the US?

Always find it funny that when a Texan begins talking about seceding, some yank talks about throwing him in a looney bin.

edit on 22-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You of all people should know how to use the search function by now....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
repub nutters are showing themselves almost on an everyday basis now!....what a massive onslaught of mental dysfuction has befallen the GOP...now it's going from laughable, to just plain sad and pathetic.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ive noticed Texans are bowing up a lot more lately to each other, the tension at the grocery store, and their driving behaviors etc.

Hell...I don't go to Golds Gym just to exercise anymore....I go to be entertained by the tough guy special forces wannabe MMA fighter mentalities there and all the tattooed muscle chics with the strange oversized boobies and big muscles.

In my professional social anthropologist opinion....Texas is probably just about ripe for the pickens and is teetering on snapping.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
I think it would be great if Texas seceded. We can stand on our own. We have the Port of Houston for trade, we have quite a few military bases and not to mention 90% of the guns in the US ( sarcasm) and we have NASA, should we ever decide to make that a prime concern again. Texas would survive, but would the US?

Always find it funny that when a Texan begins talking about seceding, some yank talks about throwing him in a looney bin.

well, if texas does secede, it will have to pass new laws to raise taxes...it's in debt for 20 billion dollars, the last time i heard. it won't happen anyway, too many refineries down there for the nations supply

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

to be fair, outkast only posted 2 minutes before he did, they were likely writing at the same time

Also it is pretty crazy the whole situation. I still don't understand why the UN would come to the US
edit on 22-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wish they would just bomb texas aready.... Let it be its own country again and then blow it up

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

well, if texas does secede, it will have to pass new laws to raise taxes...it's in debt for 20 billion dollars, the last time i heard. it won't happen anyway, too many refineries down there for the nations supply

Who would stop us? Not the President or the Congress?

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US. "

Wiki about Texas

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I wish they would just bomb texas aready.... Let it be its own country again and then blow it up

And I cant wait for California to sink into the Ocean cheers to you a$$hole

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You know what really bothers me about your comment? Is the fact that you would seem to be so nonchalant about millions of people dying that are you brothers and sisters, well were. Doesn't mean we would hate the rest of ya'll. I mean I wouldn't hate the actually PEOPLE of the States if we did secede.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

And I cant wait for California to sink into the Ocean cheers to you a$$hole

We will ever fall in the ocean, alaska is going to split off and make us bigger

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You know what really bothers me about your comment? Is the fact that you would seem to be so nonchalant about millions of people dying that are you brothers and sisters, well were. Doesn't mean we would hate the rest of ya'll. I mean I wouldn't hate the actually PEOPLE of the States if we did secede.

Dont take it personally, i would also bomb canada, NY, and san diego...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I too think it would be great, but you do realize that those military bases and NASA would no longer be there right? You don't get to keep that stuff, what you get to keep is a bunch of oil fields and then some of the most easily lead people in the nation though. So please leave the Union, pretty please. Maybe you can get W to be your first President in the modern age.
edit on 22-8-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

You of all people should know how to use the search function by now....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I searched for the guys name and got zero hits on the first page (but now both threads show) - IMO "you didn't search" cant' be used when the search engine sucks!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Dont take it personally, i would also bomb canada, NY, and san diego...

You do know San Diego is in California?? And yea bomb Canada one of the more peaceful and beautiful places attached to the sh!t stain on Earth we call USA. Why don't we just bomb everyone we don't like huh? You'd fit right along with our current masters.. i mean leaders

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

I too think it would be great, but you do realize that those military bases and NASA would no longer be there right? You don't get to keep that stuff, what you get to keep is a bunch of oil fields and then some of the most easily lead people in the nation though. So please leave the Union, pretty please. Maybe you can get W to be your first President in the modern age.
edit on 22-8-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

How do you plan them to move their military bases? And NASA? Those are buildings with probably miles of underground wiring and plumbing systems. They would have to go into now semi-foreign territory and TRY and TAKE it...so again..how?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I guess I didn't read the part about him being a Republican or actually anything that told his political affiliation.

Just because somebody is against Obama doesn't mean that they are GOP.

Sounds like OP is trying to spin a story again....

They don't like the guy you like, so they must be crazy or even worse, they must be a Republican.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join