It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
nice. opinions indeed. this world could use more people like you that don't get all worked up about subjective/opinions.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are" -Anais Nin

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by AHUGE1

If he hasnt been removed from his position he needs to be. A judge should not be saying things like that about the president in an official capacity. Especially since judges are supposed to be unbiased observers and upholders of justice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I agree !

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
nice. opinions indeed. this world could use more people like you that don't get all worked up about subjective/opinions.

Ditto !
You do have points I was not going to argue (like the smell at times lol) I also understand majority rules, even (and maybe especially) with stereotypes ! I lived in many areas of the country while in the military and chose to come back to Lubbock to raise my children based more on the people in general, not such much the political views of the community !

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
EDIT: blah blah blah...speaking into a vacuum....ignore me.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I kind of like the guy. Look, this ain't no game that's being played out here, there's really a bunch of folk pizzed off at the state of the nation. Some of these Vets laid their lives on the line, saw there buddies blown to bits, and I ask do you this....do you really think the U.S. population is gonna roll over and play red october?

I suggest you read the following article from which this quote was taken....

"Abraham Lincoln, during his first inaugural address in reference to the turmoil brewing between the North and the South, wisely stated: “The government, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.”

digitaledition.qwinc.com...

So, either Lincoln was right in his assessment, or he was wrong eh? As for this ole boy, I believe Liberty reigns supreme in the U.S., and also believe the powers to be are gambling that they can squash it forever. It should be an interesting battle to come.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think the judge understands what is actually happening, I dont think it has anything to do with the silly political sides, but more of the bigger picture, and I will be right along side this man and hopefully millions others

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think the judge understands what is actually happening

This is what this dude is about:

According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law

Anyone who said that is a certifiable nutcase, and so it anyone supporting this moron.

I dont think it has anything to do with the silly political sides, but more of the bigger picture

...what picture precisely?

and I will be right along side this man

Seems like the two of you belong together. I'll send flowers.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AHUGE1

Ditto !
You do have points I was not going to argue (like the smell at times lol) I also understand majority rules, even (and maybe especially) with stereotypes ! I lived in many areas of the country while in the military and chose to come back to Lubbock to raise my children based more on the people in general, not such much the political views of the community !

word i hear ya. im sure there are good people in Lubbock.

but i stand by what i said.... "two words: lubbock texas"

from Denton.

because in lubbock its 98% conservative and in Denton is a good mix between conservative and liberal and independent and progressives (u know for texas). The closer to the universities the more liberal the further away the more conservative. No where else in a small town in Texas can you find a decent mix between liberal and conservative than Denton.

Denton's crazies are hardly on the news for some political BS because most people are chilled out out here.

edit on 25-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ditto !

Interesting....

I was born and raised in Lubbock and moved away so my kids wouldn't be raised in a racist, judgmental, extreme religious/fundamentalist, intellectually constipated, atmosphere; exhibited by the majority of the citizens of Lubbock. When I was married to a Hispanic [I'm anglo] in Lubbock we experienced snotty comments and racism almost daily and so did our kids.

Judge Tom Heads remarks are not surprising to me.
edit on 25-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Ditto !

Interesting....

I was born and raised in Lubbock and moved away so my kids wouldn't be raised in a racist, judgmental, extreme religious/fundamentalist, intellectually constipated, atmosphere; exhibited by the majority of the citizens of Lubbock. When I was married to a Hispanic [I'm anglo] in Lubbock we experienced snotty comments and racism almost daily and so did our kids.

Judge Tom Heads remarks are not surprising to me.
edit on 25-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Interesting... I guess maybe its different types of folks we associate our self's with. IMO there are those types of people everywhere. In general people in TX seem to be more polite and caring than anywhere else I have lived, which include OK GA NM CA PA and MN. But again, maybe its the company we keep that makes the difference. Its all opinions i suppose.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I don't think you understand the "obama haters", we're all about self-preservation, not suicide like the obama lovers.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by earthdude

I don't think you understand the "obama haters", we're all about self-preservation, not suicide like the obama lovers.

Having read this, I think that "obama lovers" are all about sanity and respect for healthy mental process.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The two biggest threats to U.S. sovereignty are these:

1. The U.N. Agenda 21 and all related programs.

2. The Communist Manifesto.

Both are extremely dangerous to all individual freedoms.

As both progress in unison, YOU definitely "won't be building anything"

All people need to study and wake up.

1, 2 and 3 - Yes, thank you!
4 - no thanks
5 - No banks as we know them today are needed.
6 - Sure, why not? Will help the environment if public transport is free.
7 - Production that isn't of national importance could be private.
8 - Would love to see the suits pick up a shovel or wrench.
9 - People should go where they please - no thanks.
10 - FxxxING RIGHT!

So what's your point? There's no no room for social justice in USA?
Sure there is. People just need to get informed, that's all.
The needs of the masses. > The wants of the establishment.
Lets see the 1% take up arms against the 99%.
Would love to see them try.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Summerian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join