It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nah, Obama wouldn't do any of those terrible things.
He's done such a wonderful job so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I remember last year Rick Perry prayed for rain and suggested all Texans do the same. When no rain came, he asked the Federal Government for funding to fight the wild fires due to drought conditions.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But you forgot to mention the part where Tipper is an idiot. If it weren't for her and her censorship campaign, I would have considered voting for Gore. At the time he seemed the more dangerous candidate. Boy did I get that one wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This is a bad thing? How?

Big government is getting to big. The only time i would take up arms against the government is if i had a State that was rebelling or in revolution. I would not take arms personally or with a small group because you will be labeled a terrorist and killed like the rest or worse , spend the rest of your days behind bars.

However, the government is moving from the people keeping it in check, to keeping the people in check. They are ruling over the people more and more and is coming to a point where it isn't far from getting tyrannical.
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

I love how my funny picture gets removed and ' OFF TOPIC"ed but the looney toon who wants every Texan to become a suicidal bomber gets to keep his comment up? What in Sam Hill is that? A guy openly said he wishes people would become SUICIDAL BOMBERS and you MODS don't think that's hateful or tasteless in a slightest bit? Pft cause faq logic
edit on 23-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

Picking and choosing at it's finest.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'
What in the hell is going on with Republican officials making ridiculous statements???

Heard the same kind of crap out of the democrats for years ... In fact, wasn't it Tipper Gore who said that the entire country would be in a state of civil distress with riots etc etc if her hubby wasn't elected? Yep.
There are extremists in both parties ...

I'm not familiar with that quote....looked for it quickly, couldn't find it.

And Tipper Gore isn't in a government position...so yeah...kind of different.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Its clear what they're planning on using for the "cowering-in-fear" votes this time. I'm not pro-Obama, but I think the Republican party is absolutely ridiculous these days. For Bush's re-election, it was basically, "vote for Bush or there WILL BE another terrorist attack.". Now it's "Vote for Romney or the UN will take over."

For the sucker cowards who fall for this stuff...eh, nevermind. No use in trying to explain 6th-grade concepts to these types of people.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I think all the militant Obama haters should become suicide bombers. This would take them out of the population and make this a better country.

Where are all these "militant Obama haters"? Just who are these "militant Obama haters"?

Looking at your stand on Iran in a previous thread ( I quote)

You seem to be promoting violence by asking for leaders to be "taken care of". This kind of hate should not be tolerated on this site. Moderators should "take care of " you.

I see that you seem to be "promoting violence" in your statement. Advocating violence because someone has a different opinion then you? Should your kind of hate be tolerated on this site?

Hypocritical much?

Practice what you preach and be careful what you ask for......
edit on 23-8-2012 by pwndnewb because: rinse and repeat

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Glad to hear we have some public officials that understand the Constitution of the United States of America! If people think what Obama has done the past 4 years is bad, just wait until he gets his last 4 to do whatever the hell he pleases! This judge is spot on!!!

I call it, "The Final 4" - It will be...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pwndnewb

Originally posted by earthdude
I think all the militant Obama haters should become suicide bombers. This would take them out of the population and make this a better country.

Where are all these "militant Obama haters"? Just who are these "militant Obama haters"?

Looking at your stand on Iran in a previous thread ( I quote)

You seem to be promoting violence by asking for leaders to be "taken care of". This kind of hate should not be tolerated on this site. Moderators should "take care of " you.

I see that you seem to be "promoting violence" in your statement. Advocating violence because someone has a different opinion then you? Should your kind of hate be tolerated on this site?

Hypocritical much?

Practice what you preach and be careful what you ask for......
edit on 23-8-2012 by pwndnewb because: rinse and repeat

I

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

the terror threat event...the false flag event....

will possibly spring from these radical Islamic that are intent on destroying the American system
and will engage in most all types of anarchy/insurrection/ treachery upon the rule of Law under the Constitution-Bill of Rights we have increasingly have LESS of becAuse of the traitor in disguise in the head leadership role.

see: www.redstate.com...

Charlotte NC ...should.. IMHO arrest these socia l terrorists that have wormed their way into the good graces of the Democrat elites...

...when radical ideologues like this do a demonstration of “solidarity” in the name of our faith and choose an imam like Siraj Wahhaj who I saw with my own eyes in 1995 seditiously say it his duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the US Constitution with the Quran- then we need to speak up!

...In fact, Zuhdi Jasser is correct, Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj have said and done radical things in their past. Which means either the Democrats failed to utilize due diligence or they simply didn’t care. In addition to the Muslims being misrepresented, Democrats and Charlotteans also have a right to know how the DNC has failed them before they even arrive in Charlotte.

Jibril Hough may be a name many in Charlotte are familiar with already. He is the leader of a Sunni mosque, The Islamic Center of Charlotte,...

shameful !
edit on 23-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Truth About Texas

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
The Truth About Texas

I feel like this might be bashing Texas, though I can't watch it at work. Is there another format?
Lol and by format I mean a place that isn't blocked like 99% of everything that usually is at works/schools?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I think we would do just fine, ma'am. Texas cranks out the most oil of any state in the union...the state that comes closest is North Dakota, and they produce only half per year what Texas does. We have our own independent power grid, and a one trillion dollar a year economy. We do all this with no state income tax.

Personally, I think Texas would do very well, indeed.

As far as the OP, I live out here in the boonies, 100 miles from Lubbock. You would be shocked to learn how many of us feel the same way. We anticipate the federal government allowing the United Nations to invade our sovereign soil. The only point of departure between myself and the others is, I see no difference between a republican and a democrat, save for the idiotic wedge issues like gay rights and abortion. Most of the people out here feel that Obama is the Anti-Christ. I hold no such illusions. He's just a sock puppet, and whether that sock puppet is red or blue makes absolutely no difference to the puppet master controlling the actions.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Nicely said, while I have been saying "Nobama" a lot, I don't like him cause he is smug. The faces he makes are enraging. And Bush was bad too don't get me wrong. He fumbled with his words more than Romo, lol sorry Dallas fans

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

So exactly what treaties is Obama going to sign and what specific language in those treaties hand us over to the UN???

Paranoia is not healthy my friend.

I'm former military with CI/Armscor/SADF projects and strategy overseas, so paranoia actually keeps you alive. As my CO (the Chief of CI) used to espose, "Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness." I would be dead four times over, two instances on borders in hot zones, one attempt during surgery and another on a plane, if I wasn't overly cautious ;-) You have no idea of what goes on in the world unless you have been immersed in the corruption, I have and have even been a whistleblower.

I will go lookup all of the upcoming treaties (many of which tend to be non-public), I still have friends in both the UN and intel community. Give me a day or so, I am pretty busy with other real world matters right now.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Simple answer to an obvious problem but apparently you can't see it. The judge is stickig

The judge is not happy with Obama being president, this has little to do with oath and plenty to do with partisanship. This is why people like him kept shut during the Bush administration, and this is why they keep shut if Romney wins the elections. You know this full well, can you seriously picture this guy saying the same thing under a McCain or Romney presidency? I'm sure you can't.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
I remember last year Rick Perry prayed for rain and suggested all Texans do the same. When no rain came, he asked the Federal Government for funding to fight the wild fires due to drought conditions.

That was a legitimate request considering all the wildfires in various states. Once a wildfire spreads, it can cause tremendous damage to both lives and property, to the earth and everything. What is wrong with praying for rain? Oh that's right, seculars think that is simply ridiculous. You seculars don't pray for anything do you? You believe that man alone can do everything and is responsible for everything. Yet, somehow you won't take responsibility for the putrid thoughts which flood the world everywhere. Thoughts are things. Did you know that? Through the Will, they can precipitate into the physical. Why do you think that people make Treasure Maps? Hurricanes are an element of nature, but the elements often outpicture the swirl of ugly human thought.
God said Let there be LIGHT and there was LIGHT.

www.metaphysics-for-life.com...

www.esoteric-philosophy.net...

As a side note to the wildfire thing, counties in Montana have bans on open flames and sometimes fireworks

A ban is also in effect for Yellowstone County, which is under Stage 2 fire restrictions. This includes a continuance on a ban on open flame and a ban on smoking outdoors.

Here are more details on the Billings ban:

You may not use explosives (fireworks)

You may not use internal combustion engines (power tools)

You may not use an welding torch or any other torch with an open flame

You may not drive a motorized vehicle off road or off of a designated trail

Also, fireworks will not be allowed in Laurel, after the city council passed an emergency ordinance, at a special meeting on Friday.

Am ordinance prohibits fireworks except for select days of the year; this emergency ordinance temporarily bans fireworks discharging on July 2, 3 and 4.

The ban does not include the annual 4th of July fireworks show put on by the Laurel Volunteer Fire Department. That show will go on as usual.

Violators will face a fine of up to $500.

The emergency ordinance expires in 90 days.

So that's in lieu of the damage done to plant and wildlife, homes, and people due to the dry conditions. I would pray for rain too.
www.krtv.com...
edit on 23-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
as long as 5% to 10% of the population is awake ...and...aware...there won't be enough blue helmets in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join