It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Judge is ill informed.

If the U.N. were to gather troops to cross the border of the U.S., I wonder where the U.N. would get those troops from? Zimbabwe? Peru?

Just pure ignorance masquerading as a truth to rile up a following.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
reply to post by Viesczy

[snip]

Agreed but that is their strongest fighting point. A few bad apples and the whole state has to burn. What a shame that that's the attitude of our nation and her people.
edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: Personal attack in quote removed

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That is a pretty wild and crazy claim by this judge.I mean that would be a full blown all out civil war.
Obama is not gonna do that assuming He gets re-elected.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by PvtHudson

Not quite on the level as the conservatives, however.

By what measure?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by becomingaware
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Rachel Maddow says Texas routinely receives more federal dollars than Texans pay in federal taxes

..come on dude, Rachel maddow says it so it's fact? You can do better than that. That is her opinion, that's not an actual census figure. How about GDP provided by Texas? Does any other state even compare?

So you didn't even read the link....why would I continue to try to give you information when you refuse to educate yourself???

of course I read the link. Rachel Maddow is giving her opinion. Besides that being a far left news source its not a viable representation of the actual cash flow of Texas.

Seriously, did you think I would look at her opinion of a state that she hates and accept it?

We have a saying down here. It goes "eff you, Im from Texas."

Don't bother trying to give me an actual census link, I've already seen it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by bobs_uruncle

3. Obama is preparing to sign additional treaties that could destroy the sovereignty of the US. If the judge understands constitutional law, which apparently Obama does not, the judge has a valid reason to be alarmed.

Oh, I'd love to see proof of that.

I'm thinking I'm going to be seing a source of Alex Jones...no???

Every treaty that Obama or any other politician has signed has eroded the sovereignty of every nation (or colony, you should see some of the crap Harper signed in Canada) once signed. It doesn't matter what treaty it is. The new gun treaties, codex alimentarius based treaties, gmo treaties, who treaties, gatt treaties, copyright treaties, vaccine treaties, etc.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This is what happens when republicans have their way..

A question why are the poorest states more republican?

What does it say that most of the 10 poorest states are Republican?

Pure unadulterated awesomeness!

It's like watching a train wreck of clowns; equally torn between hilarity and tragedy.

In fairness you should also include this gem. Try not to buy into your partisan programming. This country as a whole is headed down the #ter. Left or Right is not the correct way to view the world. We should all TRY to be human beings.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm with him. This is the most likely scenario.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

of course I read the link. Rachel Maddow is giving her opinion. Besides that being a far left news source its not a viable representation of the actual cash flow of Texas.

Seriously, did you think I would look at her opinion of a state that she hates and accept it?

We have a saying down here. It goes "eff you, Im from Texas."

Don't bother trying to give me an actual census link, I've already seen it.

You obviously didn't read the link at all, because it was to a fact checking website that backed up her statement with actualy facts and numbers.

The fact is that Texas takes more federal money than they pay in taxes...I'm sorry...that's just the fact...Texas is relient on the Federal Government.

That's a nice saying you got there from Texas...except to the Government, your state says "Help us, we're from Texas".

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So exactly what treaties is Obama going to sign and what specific language in those treaties hand us over to the UN???

Paranoia is not healthy my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by SadButTrue

look into Hillary Clinton on the US border for information about HER and the administration threatening UN power...... I'm not gonna educate your blissful ignorance. Try reading about stuff other than what you want to read and research... You may be actually "awakened," instead of blissfully naive.

You made the claim...you provide the proof.

I'm not going on a wild goose chase trying to track down proof that doesn't exist.

So let's see some solid proof that Obama and his administration has threatened to bring in the UN on US soil to enforce their agenda...I'll be waiting.

Not that I agree with your opponent outkast, but what about this?

its a year old

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Delete This
edit on 23-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So exactly what treaties is Obama going to sign and what specific language in those treaties hand us over to the UN???

Paranoia is not healthy my friend.

Paranoia is not unhealthy, paranoia keeps you on your toes. As long as it doesn't consume you, it fine. I am always watching and scanning my surroundings in case something happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Why does it shock you that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough of this crap? Obama is the worst president of my life time

Hold up here, did you forget about GWB, you know the president that pretty much broke the world?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

It's one paragraph on a conspiracy website about a UN training mission...is that supposed to be proof that Obama has threatened to use UN troops against Americans???

And why would we care if the UN is holding training missions??? Are we part of the UN??? Where do you expect them to train...in the UN country that doesn't exist?
edit on 23-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What in the hell is going on with Republican officials making ridiculous statements???

In my opinion, it isn't only Republicans that make ridiculous statements.

It just really really disturbs me that there are people in power that have these kind of thoughts and beliefs

OMG, all people don't hold the same beliefs and think the same way as the almighty OutKast Searcher. Just curious, do you live in or anywhere near Lubbock?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When is he going to get picked up for the mental evaluation

Lot of "if" statements the OP has taken liberty with to paint picture much darker that warranted.

1. if Obama is re-elected.
2. If civil riots break-out widely.
3. If Obama acts in extra-constitutional manner (not if, but again)
4. If foreign troops are brought onto Conus soil.
5. If UN Troops show up in Lubbock.

At one time or another most all of these were just far-fetched events very unlikely to happen. In the past couple of decades many things I would have thought just to be conspiracy has become common place - its as if nothing is out of the realm anymore and surprise is no longer felt, only resignation at the sorry state this country is in, IMHO chiefly due poor and biased public education system that has substantially dumbed down the citizenry. Things happening now dovetail nicely with fiction that I read 10-20 years back strangely enough - I am considering many of the authors precient of mind as we progress rapidly over the cliffs edge.

If my county Sheriff came out and asked for more local dollars for the common defence of the county and especially if he said it was to replace federal dollars that come with strings attached - I'd be all for it and double down if it was to uphold my constitutional rights and freedoms.

The Judge and Sheriff may be onto something here thats been perculating on boards such as ATS for years and now the OP is incredulous that its made its way to offcialdom seemingly because it flies in the face of big, bigger and enormous federal government power. The current administration seems hellbent on ticking off the other 50% that did not vote it in by things such as deeming patriotism as terroristic, wargaming study of teaparty vs federal government, buying whats thought to be 1.5 BILLION rounds of non-military ammunition, exspousing a better-armed civilian army, institutionalizing ardent critics, ostracizing veterans as mentally unstable, dangerous and choosing which laws to uphold and those it will not enforce - basically ignore rule of law as it sees fit.

Its no wonder the judge said what he said.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'
What in the hell is going on with Republican officials making ridiculous statements???

Heard the same kind of crap out of the democrats for years ... In fact, wasn't it Tipper Gore who said that the entire country would be in a state of civil distress with riots etc etc if her hubby wasn't elected? Yep.
There are extremists in both parties ...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join