It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

In a sense sure i could see that, people have had it easy for so long they cannot see a life brought down a few pegs to a more simpler and less superficial existence.

We'll know soon I imagine...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This is what happens when republicans have their way..

A question why are the poorest states more republican?

What does it say that most of the 10 poorest states are Republican?

Pure unadulterated awesomeness!

It's like watching a train wreck of clowns; equally torn between hilarity and tragedy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Now I know that a lot of people here on ATS share this Judge's conspiracy theory that the UN is going to take over the country...but that is ATS...not the real world of people in leadership positions.

It just really really disturbs me that there are people in power that have these kind of thoughts and beliefs

I usually don't respond to your ridiculous non-sense but I had to laugh at your inference that the people of ATS are not real people and that the corrupt thieves and liars in positions of power are what you consider real people... That speaks volumes about you..

We need more people like this judge willing to speak out. While I disagree with him that UN troops will ever try to enforce laws on US soil (it would be suicide and galvanize the American people and the military against them) he is right about Obama and all presidents using treaties to try and trump the constitution...

Bu please carry on with your non-sense some seem to find it entertaining...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is exactly why the american public need to be disarmed. As soon as they start hearing things they don't like they start making threats with guns.

An american's stock response to anything they don't like => 'i'm gonna go and get my gun' , and, 'from my cold dead hands'

sad and pitiful society.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

What in the hell is going on with Republican officials making ridiculous statements???

Democrats say crazy # all the time. It's just that the Democrat dominated media ignores it and you happily pretend as if your side is any better.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Maybe more people are awake and aware and see what consequences may actually happen than you give credit for.

I despise Mitt Romney.....as what Obama has done during his term.....but what did Romney say that was really all that bad? Or out of touch?

By saying people are "awake"...are you meaning that people should revolt if Obama is re-elected??? Because that is the whole premise behind this Judge's statement. That if Obama is re-elected...he believes people are going to revolt and Obama is going to call in the UN. I'm sorry...but that is a bit crazy.

As for Romney's statement...the UN can't do anything...any UN resolution signed by the United States is simply a pledge to attempt to follow it...the UN can't enforce anything onto us.

Why the baited question?
You the Obama police or what?
Unlike you most people have wised up to the joke that is Obama

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Now I know that a lot of people here on ATS share this Judge's conspiracy theory that the UN is going to take over the country...but that is ATS...not the real world of people in leadership positions.

It just really really disturbs me that there are people in power that have these kind of thoughts and beliefs

I usually don't respond to your ridiculous non-sense but I had to laugh at your inference that the people of ATS are not real people and that the corrupt thieves and liars in positions of power are what you consider real people... That speaks volumes about you..

What speaks volumes about you and many on this site is the fact that you completely misunderstood the following phrase "but that is ATS...not the real world of people in leadership positions." and reinterpreted it as "the people of ATS are not real people and that the corrupt thieves and liars in positions of power are what you consider real people". And then you went ahead and placed the two statements right next to each other as proof that you really can't tell the difference between the two statements. To me, that's just plain amazing, since I can see a huge difference between the two.

His statement focuses on the fact that making irresponsible conspiracy statements on this board is - well - what this board is all about, and why it exists., whereas making the same sort of reckless statements by a sitting judge has extremely obvious (and potentially negative) implications if made in public and if published in the media. Your statement suggests that his statement is describing ATS people as imaginary or fake personas, which isn't true. In fact, it's obviously not what he's stating. And not anything close to what he's stating.

This happens on this board all the time, and over the last 3 years or so, I've really come to understand exactly how it is that seemingly intelligent and capable people can become so amazingly mistaken about what's happening right in front of their faces. Those two statements are not at all saying the same thing, and yet - I'm assuming - you do honestly see them as being two versions of the exact same statement.

I know you won't be able to understand what I'm pointing out here, but I'm posting this for any readers/lurkers who are on this thread looking for some clarity in all of this inanity. That judge is just as confused as you are with what he's perceiving as he reads what he reads and sees what he sees. And it's all just as real to him as that completely wrong interpretation of OutKast's post statement is to you. And that's why this nation is in the trouble it's in.

If there ever is a Civil War, it'll be because the super wealthy elite has bamboozled the not-so-bright folks into honestly believing that they have to "take their country back" from the people who are trying to pull their *sses out of the fire that those super wealthy elitists have set under them. And those not-so-bright folks will be the cannon fodder that they've historically always been for the same sort of super wealthy elites. It'll suck, and a lot of people will suffer, but even with all the information at everyone's fingertips, there's obviously no way to improve how people interpret all that information. So much for anything ever changing as a result of making information available to the masses.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Not quite on the level as the conservatives, however.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Dear Politicians,

Kindly STFU.

Love,

America

Dearest America,

We ourselves have no power and have been longsince comprimsed in the extreme.
We do not follow our own (or god forbid the peoples) agendas, but cede to the wills
and wishes of those who have sponsored us (and kept quiet about our indescretions)
throughout our corruption ridden careers.

We are pawns and bit-players you see, so telling us to STFU is futile. Our public thoughts,
words and deeds are not our own. Some of us do not like what we have to do, but we are all
members of the club (of rome). If we didn't do it, someone else would, see?
(Besides, we have all done pretty well out of this, LOL).

Anyway, we are well into the endgame now ( (faked) 9/11 symbolising the beginning of the
endgame that is the collapse of the dollar (and ultimately the U.S. itself)), and you
can rest assured that all your suffering, upset and internal turmoil will soon be resolved.
(We wouldn't be this blatant in our treachery otherwise!).

East is where it's at. The West (America) has served it's purpose as the frontman (scapegoat)
for the (Roman) Empire building of the last century. The (fake) currency used to (successfully)
buy up the world must be destroyed, as must the bulldogs used to carve it up.
The obvious incriminating evidence regarding U.S. government involvement in the many,
many conspiracies of the the last century has been purposely put in place so that America
can be allowed to destroy itself from within, when the time comes to disclose this 'guilt' on
the MSM and to the public. Fiendish, no?

Anyway We have places to go and people to meet. We have said too much already, but
it matters not. Time is short now
All that's left for us to say is 'Here's to better times for all in the club'.
As for the rest of you (America included)....well.....
...So long, and thanks for all the complacency.

Yours, Truely(?),

Politicians (of the world).

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Now I know that a lot of people here on ATS share this Judge's conspiracy theory that the UN is going to take over the country...

The UN can't even take over it's own self

It's fear mongering and civil-unrest-making - they are not patriots

I have a hundred different words I could use to describe how this sort of thing makes me feel - for right now I'll just settle for sad

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well then maybe we should pit this guy against the Black Panthers in Florida who want to kill all the white men, women, and babies. Kind of like a survival of the least fittest.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I think all the militant Obama haters should become suicide bombers. This would take them out of the population and make this a better country.

Comments like this are pointless and the MODS should do their job and block/delete such hateful comments and warn the users. Apparently you weren't taught basic manners, if you don't have anything nice to say, then stfu. Er well that's how my uncle taught me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Most you guys on here talk about rising up to revolt against the MAN. But all the sudden a politician says it out loud and its some racist slam on obama and the worst thing ever?? I wont say its not a bit drastic, we know alot feel like this but keep it to themselves, he should not have said this on camera to be honest. But if you think there is no animosity with the people of this country you are crazy, we are a powder keg ready to blow, no jobs, no hope in sight really to fix it. The gap between have and have nots is getting so big its beyond repair and people are fed up.

Texas could bail if it wanted to, its probably the only self sustaining state in this failing nation. But we wont ever do that, unless it does go to civil war again then I can see it happen, otherwise its a non issue. Texas is a state you dont want to jack with, or its people but at the same time the people here are very friendly its a southern thing I guess. Sure we have our share of idiots like everyone else, its a great state and there are lots of dumbasses that want to come here and they are free to do so. Which brings me to Bush...hes a freaking yankee from Connecticut, stop saying hes from here, he just moved here after college and decided he liked it, so hes not a Texan.

You guys are the same ones that say dont lump the american people with the government , dont lump a few bad people that happen to be in or from Texas either.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by Druscilla

I hear the big cities in Texas are very liberal...it's just that Texas is so damn big, even multiple big cities can't overcome the rural conservative vote.

I really don't want this to be a bash Texas thread...it just so happens that is where this judge is from.

Nice job stereotyping. Liberals sophisticated big city people, conservatives country bumpkin hicks.

Where do you get stereotyping out of that?

Do you deny that is the voting demographics in Texas???

And it is YOU that called conservatives country bumpkins....not me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

Rachel Maddow says Texas routinely receives more federal dollars than Texans pay in federal taxes

..come on dude, Rachel maddow says it so it's fact? You can do better than that. That is her opinion, that's not an actual census figure. How about GDP provided by Texas? Does any other state even compare?

So you didn't even read the link....why would I continue to try to give you information when you refuse to educate yourself???

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So someone put this judge into this position? He seems like he is not impartial to me. How can a man with an attitude like his do a good job respecting the rights of citizens. Seems like his comments should get him taken out of his position, judges have an image to uphold and shouldn't make comments like that. This is just my opinion, it has no bearing on the reality at hand. He does have a right to an opinion as everyone does, that is not the problem. The problem is in his comment to the public itself.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Only justification for armed rebellion against a democratic government would be that the voting process has been manipulated and the voting public therefore totally disregarded. Else you take up arms against a government elected by the people.

So you would have to show that a process everybody supports has been corrupted, by what amounts to fraud. Only then is an forced removal of an illegitimate government viable.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

3. Obama is preparing to sign additional treaties that could destroy the sovereignty of the US. If the judge understands constitutional law, which apparently Obama does not, the judge has a valid reason to be alarmed.

Oh, I'd love to see proof of that.

I'm thinking I'm going to be seing a source of Alex Jones...no???

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So did this thread just die off cause someone said Alex Jones??

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Man, this is kindergarten all over this thread. Again.
Both sides (no neutrals or other parties, please!) argue that the other side's candidate is a lunatic, obviously breaking laws and as close to satan as possible.

Do you know how childish this is from the outside?

You are not discussing, because that would mean to answer the other sides questions and accusations.

I am surprised that the USA still is intact, as everyone seems to be ready to take up arms and fight for his side. Whatever effects this would have for the country (and world, btw).
Oh, Internet, how much have you freed our thoughts and souls.. *FACEPALM*

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join