It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
From your source:

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Rachel Maddow says Texas routinely receives more federal dollars than Texans pay in federal taxes

..come on dude, Rachel maddow says it so it's fact? You can do better than that. That is her opinion, that's not an actual census figure. How about GDP provided by Texas? Does any other state even compare?

...double post, my bad.
edit on 23-8-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

If Obama is re-elected and Texas seceedes, you can bet OK would be next, and a ripple of conservative states would follow. I live in WI, I would pack my stuff up and move to one of the seceeding states.

Let the Democratic states allow illegals in, pay for welfare, and fight the non-stop wars.

Kick the Fed out of the seceeding states and protect our borders. Make financial deals with the corporations and get rid of NAFTA.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

i was wondering if you could give an example were people using there words have stopped a oppressive goverment? just curious?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow. Overreaction? Look..... Obama hasn't done much for our country that I can see...... but he was handed a platter of S*%T to begin with, so ......... and, he has had to deal with a Congress that is so at odds with each other that NOTHING of worth has gotten done! You can't blame a President for stuff the Congress is supposed to do! On the other hand, Bush, for 8 years before him, started two wars while reducing taxes..... like that wasn't going to backfire at some point in time (borrow, borrow, borrow from China, then let some other Administration deal with it!) and alllll the Homeland Security and TSA and the loss of our privacy and rights while they imprisoned people without charges..... and Obama still has plenty of them behind bars.... sorry, but as far as I can tell..... Both Bush And Obama Have Been Terrible.... but the scary thing is.... ROMNEY! Who would most likely be worse than either of them! Just an ultra wealthy elitist ready to hand more over to the rich while cutting out all hope for the poor or shrinking middle class. Basically..... what we have..... is a terrible recent past, with no REAL LEADERSHIP on the Horizon! Staying the course or taking the only other choice..... both are poor choices! Why are these two the best America has to offer?????????????????? It's shameful! But calling for civil unrest or saying the UN will send in troops.... I don't see it. Hells Bells...... if you don't count hand grenades or missiles or heavy stuff, I'M better armed than UN troops, and they hardly have a reputation for being good troops! So, I think the judge is nuts, Texas secession is stupid, Obama is weak, and Romney is trouble. And the UN would be stupid to face a very well armed American Public!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
Texas and Hawaii are two states that were once recognized as independent nations, before choosing to join the Union. Their voluntary decision to join the Union

This is in part incorrect. Both Texas and Vermont were technically independent nations for a brief period before volunteering to join the Union, but Hawaii was not. The King of Hawaii was forced to sign the 1895 constitution set up by British and American officials turning Hawaii into an American territory. The majority of native Hawaiians opposed that constitution and favoured the earlier one,but obviously their voices were irrelevant back then. Hawaii became a State after it had been a U.S territory for close to 60 years. It's choices was either to become a State in the Union, or remain U.S territory, sovereignty was not an option for them back then. You could understand why they eventually chose Statehood.

All the other states were already calved out of Union territory, they were not sovereign nations necessarily. California, Arizona and New Mexico was calved out of the blood of the Mexican American war.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Why does it shock you that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough of this crap?

Are you "the people"? I'm fairly certain you don't speak for everybody in this country.

Obama is the worst president of my life time( only 34 so not saying much) he has repeatedly refused to follow established law concerning many topics, has murdered 2 Americans at least by simply pointing and calling them terrorists without warrant trial or evidence presented in absentia to a court. He has imprisoned Americans without trial or charge under th NDAA,

And you think simply getting rid of him will end this? I'm sure you're smart enough to know it won't, I'm sure you realize that Bush, Romney were and will not be any different in this case, but then again maybe you don't see it that way??

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ahhh, three things here;

1. Maybe people in positions of "power" can wake up to the simple fact that the US (all countries) are circling the toilet bowl. I don't see why they would be except from rational or critical thinking.

2. He's still a person, he has a right to his opinions and if the constituency in his area are like minded, he is well suited to his position.

3. Obama is preparing to sign additional treaties that could destroy the sovereignty of the US. If the judge understands constitutional law, which apparently Obama does not, the judge has a valid reason to be alarmed.

It would seem to me that the judge is preparing for the worst, that seems to me to be a pretty smart way to go.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MrSpad

You work for the UN and you never heard of the Blue Helmets?

Anytime I've ever been around the Blue Helmets I keep mistaking them for blue canoes!

There's really not much difference between the two IMO

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have found that both Texas and Alaska are special that way. Both states have a "leave us alone" attitude, and share many simularities. It very well could just be Texas being Texas....however if there ever was a nose that could pick up the scent of change with urgency...it would be Texas. They do seem to have their pulse on the vein of the nation as they do hold their freedoms dear to the heart.

Granted texans have a weird way about them (kinda like Utah)......they are not all obtuse and most of them are quite smart to whats happening around them.If a civil war did break...you would find many states siding with Texas actually...not too off the mark with how it was portrayed in the show Jericho.

They would actually have a lot of backing if such a thing were to ever rear its ugly head.

How does that old saying go? Don't mess with Texas?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
this isnt going to happen but part of me wishes it would and with no quarter this time around
we really do need to rid ourselves of some of this bad blood and have a fresh start if were going to continue advancing as a species
think of what we could have accomplished by now if the country (and world) wasnt constantly stalled by power hungry throwbacks to the stoneage piggy backing on certain demographics fear of any kind of change

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

You have to realize that they weren't put into office to do anything...just to be a figure head place holder. the POTUS doesn't run the country anyway...the corporations do. If you honestly think any POTUS past 1950 had a say in anything or was actually in charge of jack shat you are sadly mistaken.

When you vote.....it doesn't matter...its a contest of who has the deepest wallets for the show on stage.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Ah yes....america needs its own version of the french revolution......it would be nasty no doubt....but fun to watch none the less...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think all the militant Obama haters should become suicide bombers. This would take them out of the population and make this a better country.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Ah yes....america needs its own version of the french revolution......it would be nasty no doubt....but fun to watch none the less...

always darkest before the dawn
and i do think that its those that have refused to adapt to a rapidly changing world (socially and technologically) that would suffer overwhelming losses
edit on 23-8-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

again i seriously doubt anything like this will happen though people are just acting butt hurt about not getting their way
edit on 23-8-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

He and Hillary are working through UN treaties.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The two biggest threats to U.S. sovereignty are these:

1. The U.N. Agenda 21 and all related programs.

2. The Communist Manifesto.

Both are extremely dangerous to all individual freedoms.

As both progress in unison, YOU definitely "won't be building anything"

All people need to study and wake up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

i was wondering if you could give an example were people using there words have stopped a oppressive goverment? just curious?

Two examples that come instantly to mind would be Martin Luther King jr. and Ghandi. Both started movements based on civil protest. African Americans got the Civil Rights Act of 1964, India got independence from the crown.

Sure, there were militant elements to both but the overall tone was nonviolent and philosophy based.

Some that didn't come instantly to mind, from wikipedia Nonviolent Revolutions

Warsaw Pact States:
1968- The Prague Spring, an era of politcal liberation in Czechoslovakia

1989 revolutions- Bulgaria, Germany (Berlin Wall), Baltic States.

Other:

1986 – The People Power (Yellow) Revolution in the Philippines, where the term people power was coined.

2000 – The Bulldozer Revolution

2011- Egyptian Spring, largely nonviolent mass protest ousted Mubarak.

edit on 23-8-2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is what happens when republicans have their way..

A question why are the poorest states more republican?

What does it say that most of the 10 poorest states are Republican?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You do realize that was a staged act video don't you?

I think that was Nancy Pelosi's daughter narrating.

Added:
It was a Bill Maher deal

Alexandra Pelosi Debuts New Video, Bill Maher Says It May ‘Make Liberals Go Insane’

edit on Aug-23-2012 by xuenchen because:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join