It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
***UPDATE***

Judge Tom Head of Texas has been removed from his position. It's not up online yet, however, I was watching NBC news and just heard it between eight and nine in the morning.

I don't know, I guess having an opinion, and voicing a prediction - is treasonous and punishable.

Let the WITCH HUNTS commence.

Seems like the wolves higher up the chain didn't like the sheep rattling their cages. It is only a matter of time now.
edit on 24-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Been all over NBCs website, cannot find this news that you heard.

In looking for this, I also checked the online versions of local Lubbock media. I did find that the local democratic party wants him to resign. The local Republican party has had mixed feedback on this issue. I found that his fellow commissioners/judges are not asking him to resign. I found that his position also is that of Emergency Management Coordinator and that he states that this was taken out of context as he has to think about worst case scenarios. I also found that Texas has no recall provisions for this office. I thought a local attorney's putting up UN flags outside his office was humorous. I also read that this was in reference to wanting a tax increase that was more about competitive salaries for the police and the prosecuting attorneys.

Personally, I think that this is a local issue for the voters in Lubbock county.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

There are always people who believe that such and such a candidate being elected will lead to civil war. Not surprising that a judge can be just as paranoid as the rest of us Americans.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: Move along nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
GWB is from there and celebrated... that's all needed to KNOW about Texas.

Or look at the giant headed broads in the beauty contests.

Derek

Probably one of the most unintelligent things I have ever read. Anywhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Viesczy
GWB is from there and celebrated... that's all needed to KNOW about Texas.

Or look at the giant headed broads in the beauty contests.

Derek

There are things I like about Texas...but their politicians isn't one of them. GWB and Rick Perry...and know this Judge....all pretty frightening.

It is also a bit disturbing that a lot of Texans believe they have the right to seccession.

We do have the right [snip].

"The US Constitution is silent on the issue of secession. There is no provision in the Texas Constitution (current or former) that reserves the right of secession, but it does state that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States" ... not to the President of the US or even the Congress of the US.

Both original and current Texas Constitutions state that political power is inherent in the people and (just as the Declaration of Independence declares) "the people have the right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Texas and Hawaii are two states that were once recognized as independent nations, before choosing to join the Union. Their voluntary decision to join the Union did not come with an explicit agreement that they could never leave. "

Wiki about Texas
edit on 22-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: Personal attack - name calling

Then Texas shouuld STFU and leave already, its pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

HAHAHAHAHA , too funny coming from someone living in Denton...
lol

edit on 24-8-2012 by AHUGE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
***UPDATE***

Judge Tom Head of Texas has been removed from his position. It's not up online yet, however, I was watching NBC news and just heard it between eight and nine in the morning.

I don't know, I guess having an opinion, and voicing a prediction - is treasonous and punishable.

Let the WITCH HUNTS commence.

Seems like the wolves higher up the chain didn't like the sheep rattling their cages. It is only a matter of time now.
edit on 24-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

I live in Lubbock, He has not, and IMO , will not be removed until his term is up in 2014.

However , I do not agree with his statements.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AHUGE1

two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

HAHAHAHAHA , too funny coming from someone living in Denton...
lol

you better believe it mr. i live in the 1940s, texas. DENTON>LBK !!!

enjoy the mental inbreeding out there and the SH*T SMELL!!!

haha

edit on 24-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident
Then Texas shouuld STFU and leave already, its pretty simple.

Just like I don't divorce my wife every time we disagree over something secession is a very final act.

No going back from it.

Also, we all know how it will turn out; however, legal or justified morally the US would react militarily.

The US is the first to back the States that seceded form the Russian Federation claiming their rights to self determination etc. In fact almost every time a state has wanted to break from its parent nation the US has backed the secessionist.

However, let it happen here and the federal government's reaction will be swift violent and deadly.

When the people of any State reach that tipping point they will succeed.

Again with the divorce analogy - we often disagree on money matters but we invariably reach some compromise. Yet if she unilaterally kept making costly decisions that became a burden to me over time I'd be gone. At some point all these "federal mandates" and "laws" are just gang to tip the scale and make succession more affordable than remaining in the Union.

I foresee a Federal bailout of one of the irresponsible blue States - most likely California as a tipping point for some of the States. Especially the "flyover" or red States in the middle of the nation whose citizens have little in common with their West and Left Coast and Illinois countrymen.

The red States and citizens thereof don't agree with most of California's indulgent spending as it is and will likely see no reason why they should now pay for their many years of excess.

edit on 24/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
His Mama named him wrong.
His name should have been Richard.

Crazy people like him will do anything;
Sabotage the US's economy like the tea party did.
(thanks for the downgrade) and generally stir the pot.
I'll say it again. Everyday that Obama looks like a shoe in
is another day closer to a Sheldon Addleson funded false flag.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

HAHAHAHAHA , to funny coming from someone living in Denton...
lol

haha

I'll agree Lubbock has its issues, but to be talking smack living in Denton, .... lol C'mon man

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

lol

haha

I'll agree Lubbock has its issues, but to be talking smack living in Denton, .... lol C'mon man

Has it's issues? LOL Sorry that's an understatement.

Having lived in Lubbock, Yes I believe I am allowed to talk smack about Lubbock from Denton. It's actually the best place for it in the Texas bible belt or in Texas period! Keep Denton Beard!

What you all know about Denton? BRING IT!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

I lived in Denton...briefly...and I grew up and still live about 3 hours from Lubbock, but in NM.

I'd say you are perfectly within your rights in what you are saying...I won't even go into the thoughts that have crossed my mind in reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

lol

haha

Having lived in Lubbock, Yes I believe I am allowed to talk smack about Lubbock from Denton. It's actually the best place for it in the Texas bible belt or in Texas period! Keep Denton Beard!

Enough to know based on your previous demeaning comments I'd be arguing with a fence post.....and I will take the high road leave it at that...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
pretty eclectic out here (for texas). can't say that for lubbock that is for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As much as I don't care for either of the two, I'm inclined to vote for Obama just to see the SHTF. This judge in Texsas talking about a civil war!? He seems to be advocating vilolence. And now The agencies buying bullets!? NOAA, VA, just to name two. It's crazy. The government seems to know something is about to happen and I would assume many people are going to be in harm's way.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

two words:

LUBBOCK TEXAS

lol

haha

Enough to know based on your previous demeaning comments I'd be arguing with a fence post.....and I will take the high road leave it at that...

Sure because this conversation is so dangerous!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
lol, no worries mate ! I don't take much to heart from the internet. I just LOL'd your comment being as I have family and friends from and living In Denton some like it, others bash it just as you are doing Lubbock. ...
I just thought it was funny how you think its apples and oranges... thats all. Just opinions I suppose

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by AHUGE1

If he hasnt been removed from his position he needs to be. A judge should not be saying things like that about the president in an official capacity. Especially since judges are supposed to be unbiased observers and upholders of justice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join