Romney Adviser Compares Homosexuals to Drug Addicts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So tell me the difference between 22 year old guy having sex with a 13 year old girl and gay couples just one.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

So tell me the difference between 22 year old guy having sex with a 13 year old girl and gay couples just one.

consent, for one...

If you dont know the difference, i cant help you. You need more therapy than I am qualified to give. Admit your hate.

Its funny that you talk about closeted gays, yet you are in the closet with your hate. Just admit it.
edit on 22-8-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by Domo1

hahaha Nice that made me laugh

On the body of your actual post, I assume you are right mostly. You can't forget there is always the possibility of sexual abuse, sometimes that can lead to homphobia as well. Also possible that he himself is gay, and he is battling with it to try to fit into sociocultural "norms". Thats kinda why I asked him, I was leaning towards the latter.

Always makes me feel bad for the little gay kids, who are staying in the closet cause people say it's so wrong.
As I always say "More gay dudes, means more women for me, and I would totally be a lesbian if I were a woman"

Anyways... can't really blame anyone for being in the closet... Even Batman and Robin wore masks haha

Its sad world when the person whose against gays has something wrong with him and the gays are just normal natural people

You're right, its sad that a person has something so wrong with him that he hates others this much.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

3. 2 men/2 women having sex is unnatural if it was natural they would be able to reproduce. If you are not producing then you are in a sense useless.

Okay, that part I actually kind of have a problem with.
Everything else, is more belife based, on experience, not factual, but I can kind of understand you, although I might not agree.

Now the reason I have a problem with number 3 is that, by that logic, you are only useful if you are reproducing.

I don't want to have kids. I don't understand why people would want kids to tell the truth, I have a bunch of nieces, and they are great, for short periods haha. I like my own freedom too much to have kids.
So in a sense, you are saying I am useless.

That is offensive, but don't worry, I am not hurt by it, just kind of upsets me a little.

ETA: Sorry having hard time keeping up with this. But LordD, I didn't say anything was wrong with you.
(referring to the comment about something being wrong with you, and gays being normal thing)
edit on 22-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: ETA

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

The age of consent in Spain is 13,

This is something you should probably consider before alleging homosexuality and what you may consider to be pedophilia as being one and the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
He does have a point, just not the one he intended to make, well two points.

1. Hes an idiot.

2. The government has no place regulating our bodies and what we do to it.

This. Both sides of the aisle like to use the coercive power of government to force people to do things they think are right and ban things they think are "icky." The left would like to ban guns, red meat, fossil fuel use, and free enterprise. The right wants to regulate abortion and homosexuality. Both want to control what medications you take or what intoxicant you wish to imbibe.

The real answer is that we need to get the government out of our lives.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Consent in law maybe. But it really depends on when you think a person is able to make a logical decision.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Consent in law maybe. But it really depends on when you think a person is able to make a logical decision.

so far gone my friend, so far gone. Just admit your hate. Then get some counseling.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

3. 2 men/2 women having sex is unnatural if it was natural they would be able to reproduce. If you are not producing then you are in a sense useless.

Everything else, is more belife based, on experience, not factual, but I can kind of understand you, although I might not agree.

Now the reason I have a problem with number 3 is that, by that logic, you are only useful if you are reproducing.

I don't want to have kids. I don't understand why people would want kids to tell the truth, I have a bunch of nieces, and they are great, for short periods haha. I like my own freedom too much to have kids.

That is offensive, but don't worry, I am not hurt by it, just kind of upsets me a little.

In nature everything is productive if you don't produce then you are useless. Having a child should be the best part of your life because the most important part in every community civilization and empire are the children. And i cant see why you wouldn't want a little you running around we could use some more open-minded people

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

i guess

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
reply to post by LordD

The age of consent in Spain is 13,

This is something you should probably consider before alleging homosexuality and what you may consider to be pedophilia as being one and the same.

Exactly my point whats being a pedophile is cultural and perspective based being gay is not.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

In nature everything is productive if you don't produce then you are useless. Having a child should be the best part of your life because the most important part in every community civilization and empire are the children. And i cant see why you wouldn't want a little you running around we could use some more open-minded people
then how do you explain homosexuality in animals?

Oops, another hole i your (lack of) logic.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Wait, your logic is flawed, your comparison is an inexact parallel,

because saying that two grown men who are consenting adults, is the same as a 22 year old having sex with a consenting 13 year old,
BASED on the theory that a 13 year old is not able to make a logical decision about it ( fair enough)
but a grown man is not able to make a logical decision about it. (inexact parallel)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Wow. I thought I left that post dripping with obvious sarcasm. I WISH I had been trolling. How could ANYONE confuse the last two sentences there for anything but sarcasm.

Someone doesn't know you very well.

Carry on

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Wait, your logic is flawed, your comparison is an inexact parallel,

because saying that two grown men who are consenting adults, is the same as a 22 year old having sex with a consenting 13 year old,
BASED on the theory that a 13 year old is not able to make a logical decision about it ( fair enough)
but a grown man is not able to make a logical decision about it. (inexact parallel)

That depends if being gay is logical.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Lions eat Lions is cannibalism right?
To anyone that thinks being gay is right/logical?
Such an opinion can not exist in anyone with extensive powers of reasoning

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

In nature, in a sense it is true that, producing offspring is important to the survival of the species.
I have to counter that it is not the only way that productivity is measured in the natural world.

Case and point: The Bumblebee

Most of the hardest working bumblebee's will never have offspring personally. All the hard working femals, won't reproduce, because they aren't queens.

Reproduction In temperate zone species, in the autumn, young queens ("gynes") mate with males (drones) and diapause during the winter in a sheltered area, whether in the ground or in a man-made structure. In the early spring, the queen comes out of diapause and finds a suitable place to create her colony. Then she builds wax cells in which to lay her fertilised eggs from the previous winter. The eggs that hatch develop into female workers, and in time the queen populates the colony, with workers feeding the young and performing other duties similar to honey bee workers. New reproductives are produced in autumn, and the queen and workers die, as do the males.
Source

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That depends if being gay is logical.

Gay just is. A natural birthright.

Logic can be logical or illogical.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Lions eat Lions is cannibalism right?
To anyone that thinks being gay is right/logical?
Such an opinion can not exist in anyone with extensive powers of reasoning

so now you have compared homosexuals to cannibals, to rapists, to molesters, and serial killers. At what point are you going to admit you hate them?

And by the way, your response totally dodges my question: how do you justify homosexuality in animals, if it is not natural?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if all these republican protectors of "family values" and the "sanctity of life" are closet homosexuals themselves I think they are insecure.

These guys probably go into restroom stalls at airports and get railed by other guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join